Hydraulic Jacks: Introduction
- A hydraulic jack is a device primarily used to lift heavy loads by applying less force. The type of force used to lift heavy loads varies depending on the type of jack. A hydraulic jack works on the basis of Pascal’s law.
- Hydraulic jacks are also used for other applications such as lifting a truck or any other vehicle for changing its tires and lifting heavy loads in industries. These jacks are employed in lifting platforms, material handling equipment, earth-moving equipment, and cranes that are fitted with hydraulic jacks to lift loads.
- Hydraulic jacks are of two types: floor jacks (trolley jacks) and bottle jacks (whiskey jacks and hand jacks). Hydraulic jacks offer certain advantages over mechanical jacks. They occupy less space and they are easier to use, effective for use with heavy loads, and little lighter than screw jacks.
- The global hydraulic jacks market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to increased demand for hydraulic jacks in different industries such as construction, shipyards, and automotive
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Hydraulic Jacks Market: Dynamics
Global Hydraulic Jacks Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Hydraulic jacks are used in heavy industrial and power equipment that need significant power to operate. They are used for all types of heavy machinery and vehicles, for example, excavators, forklifts, and elevators. This, in turn, is expected to boost the demand for hydraulic jacks in heavy industries during the forecast period.
- Rise in the disposable income of consumers and growth of industrialization are major factors anticipated to boost the global hydraulic market in the next few years
- Growth of the automotive industry and automation in the automotive industry play an important role in augmenting the global hydraulic jacks market
- Hydraulic jacks lift loads with a minimum amount of efforts. This is a major factor anticipated to fuel the global market in the next few years.
- Rising demand for hydraulic jacks from the construction sector and growth of the automation sector are expected to propel the global hydraulic jacks market during the forecast period
- Additionally, hydraulic jack manufacturers are adopting new, renewable-based operating methods to reduce the operating cost and implement new technologies, such as remote monitoring of activities for hydraulic jacks. This factor is expected to create new opportunities for the global market in the next few years.
- However, high maintenance costs of hydraulic jacks and limitation on use in offshore applications are major factors expected to hinder the global hydraulic jacks market in the next few years
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Hydraulic Jacks Market
- North America dominated the global hydraulic jacks market in 2018, due to complete mechanization of industries and matured industrialization in the region. The U.S. is a key market in North America, due to high demand for hydraulic jacks in the country. Europe is anticipated to hold the second-largest share of the global hydraulic jacks market in 2018.
- The hydraulic jacks market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rapid industrialization in India and China.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Hydraulic Jacks Market: Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Hydraulic Jacks Market
Several local, regional, and international players operating in the market manufacture hydraulic jacks. Hence, the market is quite fragmented and the bargaining power of suppliers is low. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Rapid technological advancements have led to threat of substitution in the global hydraulic jacks market. Key players operating in the global hydraulic jacks market are:
- SPX FLOW Inc.
- JPW Industries Inc.
- Torin Inc.
- STANLEY Infrastructure
- Zinko Hydraulic Jacks
- Shinn Fu Company of America, Inc.
- U.S. Jack Company
- Techvos India
- Canete Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Baoshan Hydraulic Tool Co., Ltd.
- AC Hydraulic A/S
- SIP Industrial Products Ltd.
Global Hydraulic Jacks Market: Research Scope
Global Hydraulic Jacks Market Segmentation, by Type
- Hydraulic Bottle Jacks
- Pancake Hydraulic Jacks
- Hydraulic Toe Jacks
- Hydraulic Floor Jacks
- Hydraulic Scissor Jacks
Global Hydraulic Jacks Market Segmentation, by End-user
- Bridge Building
- Plant Construction Sites
Global Hydraulic Jacks Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.