Hydraulic Jacks: Introduction
- A hydraulic jack is a device primarily used to lift heavy loads by applying less force. The type of force used to lift heavy loads varies depending on the type of jack. A hydraulic jack works on the basis of Pascal’s law.
- Hydraulic jacks are also used for other applications such as lifting a truck or any other vehicle for changing its tires and lifting heavy loads in industries. These jacks are employed in lifting platforms, material handling equipment, earth-moving equipment, and cranes that are fitted with hydraulic jacks to lift loads.
- Hydraulic jacks are of two types: floor jacks (trolley jacks) and bottle jacks (whiskey jacks and hand jacks). Hydraulic jacks offer certain advantages over mechanical jacks. They occupy less space and they are easier to use, effective for use with heavy loads, and little lighter than screw jacks.
- The global hydraulic jacks market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to increased demand for hydraulic jacks in different industries such as construction, shipyards, and automotive
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Hydraulic Jacks Market: Dynamics
Global Hydraulic Jacks Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Hydraulic jacks are used in heavy industrial and power equipment that need significant power to operate. They are used for all types of heavy machinery and vehicles, for example, excavators, forklifts, and elevators. This, in turn, is expected to boost the demand for hydraulic jacks in heavy industries during the forecast period.
- Rise in the disposable income of consumers and growth of industrialization are major factors anticipated to boost the global hydraulic market in the next few years
- Growth of the automotive industry and automation in the automotive industry play an important role in augmenting the global hydraulic jacks market
- Hydraulic jacks lift loads with a minimum amount of efforts. This is a major factor anticipated to fuel the global market in the next few years.
- Rising demand for hydraulic jacks from the construction sector and growth of the automation sector are expected to propel the global hydraulic jacks market during the forecast period
- Additionally, hydraulic jack manufacturers are adopting new, renewable-based operating methods to reduce the operating cost and implement new technologies, such as remote monitoring of activities for hydraulic jacks. This factor is expected to create new opportunities for the global market in the next few years.
- However, high maintenance costs of hydraulic jacks and limitation on use in offshore applications are major factors expected to hinder the global hydraulic jacks market in the next few years
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Hydraulic Jacks Market
- North America dominated the global hydraulic jacks market in 2018, due to complete mechanization of industries and matured industrialization in the region. The U.S. is a key market in North America, due to high demand for hydraulic jacks in the country. Europe is anticipated to hold the second-largest share of the global hydraulic jacks market in 2018.
- The hydraulic jacks market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rapid industrialization in India and China.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Hydraulic Jacks Market: Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Hydraulic Jacks Market
Several local, regional, and international players operating in the market manufacture hydraulic jacks. Hence, the market is quite fragmented and the bargaining power of suppliers is low. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Rapid technological advancements have led to threat of substitution in the global hydraulic jacks market. Key players operating in the global hydraulic jacks market are:
- SPX FLOW Inc.
- JPW Industries Inc.
- Torin Inc.
- STANLEY Infrastructure
- Zinko Hydraulic Jacks
- Shinn Fu Company of America, Inc.
- U.S. Jack Company
- Techvos India
- Canete Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Baoshan Hydraulic Tool Co., Ltd.
- AC Hydraulic A/S
- SIP Industrial Products Ltd.
Global Hydraulic Jacks Market: Research Scope
Global Hydraulic Jacks Market Segmentation, by Type
- Hydraulic Bottle Jacks
- Pancake Hydraulic Jacks
- Hydraulic Toe Jacks
- Hydraulic Floor Jacks
- Hydraulic Scissor Jacks
Global Hydraulic Jacks Market Segmentation, by End-user
- Bridge Building
- Plant Construction Sites
Global Hydraulic Jacks Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.