Global Hydraulic (Industrial) Shock Absorbers Market – Introduction
- Industrial or hydraulic shock absorbers are used as hydraulic devices to slow down moving loads with minimal machine load. The speed slows down as the shock absorber is compressed.
- Hydraulic shock absorbers are designed to absorb 100% of shocks without any vibrations.
- Industrial or hydraulic shock absorbers work through a series of throttle bores or metering holes by restricting the flow of oil. The industrial shock absorber works on the principal of converting kinetic energy into thermal energy. In addition, when the piston rod is pushed into the cylinder, oil is displaced through the metering hole or throttle bore which are gradually closed off. Gradually, the speed decreases as the industrial shock absorber is compressed, providing the lowest possible reaction force.
- Industrial or hydraulic shock absorbers are highly suitable for reducing maintenance cost of machines in automotive, aerospace and defense, mechanical, and other industries, due to its light weight, faster speed, and easy installation.
- Hydraulic shock absorbers are designed to improve material handling applications with smoother operation and operator comfort. Some of the features of hydraulic shock absorbers include stopping any type of motion such as rotary, rolling, free-falling, sliding, and straight-line.
- Industrial shock absorbers are used to increase the life of machines or equipment, and also to provide a safe and healthy working environment for employees.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Hydraulic (Industrial) Shock Absorbers Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Hydraulic (Industrial) Shock Absorbers Market
- The global hydraulic (industrial) shock absorbers market is projected to expand in the near future due to the growth in the global automotive industry in developed and developing countries. Additionally, increasing demand for comfort in automobiles and for automobiles is projected to drive the growth of the industrial shock absorbers market over the next few years. Besides, hydraulic shock absorbers are used to enhance the controllability and drivability of luxury vehicles in rough road conditions.
- Furthermore, rising automation in factories, automotive, medical, and pharmaceutical industries is expected to drive the demand for hydraulic shock absorbers globally.
- The growing packaging and material handling industry across the world is projected to drive the growth of the hydraulic shock absorbers market.
North America to Hold Significant Share of the Global Hydraulic (Industrial) Shock Absorbers Market
- North America is anticipated to constitute significant share of the global hydraulic (industrial) shock absorbers market during the forecast period due to expansion in automotive, and aerospace and defense industries in the region.
- Manufacturing industries in developed and developing countries are focusing on manufacturing components and parts using hydraulic (industrial) shock absorbers so as to provide a high operational safety margin. This in turn is one of the major factors expected to drive the global hydraulic (industrial) shock absorbers market in the next few years.
- The hydraulic (industrial) shock absorbers market in Europe is expected to expand significantly due to the rising growth of pharmaceutical and automotive sectors in the region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness significant growth in this market because of the rising automation in pharmaceutical & medical sectors.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Hydraulic (Industrial) Shock Absorbers Market –Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global hydraulic (Industrial) shock absorbers market is highly concentrated with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 35% to 40% share. Key players operating in the global hydraulic (Industrial) shock absorbers market include:
- ACE Controls Inc.
- BIBUS AG
- Modern Industries, Inc.
- Universal Power Conversion, Inc.
- Weforma Dämpfungstechnik GmbH
- Slam Proof Ltd.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation.
- KYB Corporation.
- Pennar Industries Limited
- ZIMMER GROUP
Global Hydraulic (Industrial) Shock Absorbers Market – Research Scope
The global hydraulic (industrial) shock absorbers market can be segmented based on:
- Product type
- Thread size
- Distribution channel
Global Hydraulic (Industrial) Shock Absorbers Market, by Product Type
Based on product type, the global hydraulic (industrial) shock absorbers market can be divided into:
- Adjustable Shock Absorber
- Non-adjustable Shock Absorber
Global Hydraulic (Industrial) Shock Absorbers Market, by Thread Size
On the basis of thread size, the global hydraulic (industrial) shock absorbers market can be classified into:
- Miniature shock absorber
- Mega-Line shock absorber
- Heavy shock absorber
Global Hydraulic (Industrial) Shock Absorbers Market, by Distribution Channel
In terms of distribution channel, the global hydraulic (industrial) shock absorbers market can be classified into:
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
Global Hydraulic (Industrial) Shock Absorbers Market, by Application
Based on application, the global hydraulic (industrial) shock absorbers market can be categorized into:
- Plastic Bottle Making
- Blow Molding
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Assembly Line Conveyors
- Pick & Place Robotics
- Material Handling
- Overhead crane
Global Hydraulic (Industrial) Shock Absorbers Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global hydraulic (industrial) shock absorbers market can be divided into:
- Aerospace and defense
- Factory Automation
Global Hydraulic (Industrial) Shock Absorbers Market, by Region
Based on region, the global hydraulic (industrial) shock absorbers market can be split into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.