Hydraulic Dosing Pumps Introduction
- A hydraulic dosing pump is a small displacement pump. Hydraulic dosing pumps are specially designed to pump or inject exact flow rate of a substance or chemical into steam, gas, or water to cause a chemical or physical reaction. For example, it is used to add chlorine to kill bacteria, or add caustic chemical or an acid to water to obtain the pH in a required range.
- A hydraulic dosing pump distributes accurate flow rate of a substance or chemical by drawing a measured amount into a chamber and injecting this volume of substance or chemical into the tank or pipe being dosed. Hydraulic dosing pumps are controlled either by an internal pump controller or an external control system.
- A hydraulic dosing pump is powered by a small air actuator or a small electric motor. Hydraulic dosing pumps are used in a range of applications across a number of industries including medical, manufacturing, agriculture, water treatment, food processing, and mining.
- The global hydraulic dosing pumps market is predicted to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increased demand for hydraulic dosing pumps in chemical, manufacturing, water treatment, and power generation industries.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Hydraulic Dosing Pumps Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Hydraulic Dosing Pumps Market
- Rising investment in water & wastewater treatment and the increasing demand for hydraulic dosing pumps from the chemical industry are some of the major factors projected to propel the market growth in the next few years.
- Furthermore, rise in the demand from the oil & gas industry is anticipated to fuel the demand for hydraulic dosing pumps.
- Additionally, the increasing implementation of smart dosing technologies combined with refining capacity is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the hydraulic dosing pumps market in the upcoming years globally.
- Rise in investments and living standards of people, and growth in the global economy has impelled growth in urban infrastructure development and planning. This in turn is expected to propel the demand for hydraulic dosing pumps in the next few years.
- A rise in the number of chemical factories around the world especially in some of the developing economies such as India and China is another major factor expected to fuel the demand for hydraulic dosing pumps globally. For instance, according to India Brand Equity Foundation, the chemical sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15%-20% by 2025 in India.
Availability of Substitutes Hindering the Growth of the Hydraulic Dosing Pumps Market
- Availability of inferior quality, low cost pump products and pressure pulsation in pumps are some of the major factors expected to hinder the market growth
- Rise in demand for customization from consumers and availability of potential substitutes such as mechanically actuated dosing pumps are projected to hamper the market growth in the next few years.
To get a bird’s eye view of Hydraulic Dosing Pumps Market’s forecasts, ask for a Custom Report
Diaphragm Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Under type segment, diaphragm hydraulic dosing pumps are projected to register highest growth during the forecast period because of their higher efficiency.
- In terms of type, the diaphragm hydraulic dosing pump segment is estimated to expand at the fastest rate during the forecast period. This is primarily due to its ability to handle hazardous, corrosive, or toxic chemicals and higher efficiency.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Market for Hydraulic Dosing Pumps
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of hydraulic dosing pumps, followed by North America and Europe. China and India are key markets in the region. In terms of demand, the two countries account for more than 55% share of the market for hydraulic dosing pumps in the region.
- In the Asia Pacific region, demand for diaphragm hydraulic dosing pumps is increasing from the manufacturing and chemical industries.
- Some of the major users of hydraulic dosing pumps are pharmaceutical, wastewater & water treatment, oil & gas, chemical processing, power plants, food & beverage, and mining industries. Rising focus on digitalization and rapid industrialization in India and China is anticipated to propel the end-user segment of the hydraulic dosing pump market.
- Furthermore, growing demand for hydraulic dosing pumps in agricultural applications such as irrigation, horticulture, chemical injection, dairy farms, and liquid metering, especially in Asia Pacific is anticipated to drive the market in the region in the near future.
Hydraulic Dosing Pumps Market- Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Hydraulic Dosing Pumps Market:
Several players in the market manufacture hydraulic dosing pumps and the intensity of competition is high among these players. Moreover, rapid technological advancements have led to a threat of substitution in the hydraulic dosing pumps market. Key players operating in the global hydraulic dosing pumps market include:
- Grundfos Holding A/S
- ProMinent GmbH
- Ingersoll Rand
- IDEX Corporation
- SPX Flow
- Dover Corporation
- LEWA Group
- Verder Holding B.V.
- SEKO S.p.A.
- Lutz-JESCO America Corp.
- Milton Roy
- IWAKI CO., LTD.
- Tefen Flow & Dosing technologies
Hydraulic Dosing Pumps Market: Research Scope
Hydraulic Dosing Pumps Market Segmentation – by Type
- Diaphragm Pumps
- Piston Pumps
Hydraulic Dosing Pumps Market Segmentation – by Pressure
- Up to 25 Bar
- 25–100 Bar
- Above 100 Bar
Hydraulic Dosing Pumps Market Segmentation – by End-user
- Water & wastewater treatment
- Oil & gas
- Power Generation
Hydraulic Dosing Pumps Market Segmentation - by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.