Global Hyaluronic Acid Beauty Products Market – Introduction
- Hyaluronic acid is used primarily in beauty and skin care products. It provides speedy recovery to wounds, reduces face lines, wrinkles, and skin aging, and heals cuts and burns, etc. Hyaluronic acid contains vitamin C for brightening the skin tone. Beauty products containing hyaluronic acid give nourishment to the skin when applied in the form of moisturizer, cream, skin toner, and serum, etc. Hyaluronic acid is commonly used by dermatologists while performing cosmetic surgeries for removing scars and unclogging pores. It is also used by cosmetic clinics, thus leading to an increase in the number of aesthetic procedures being done. Cosmetics with hyaluronic acid are available online, on company owned websites, on e-commerce websites such as Amazon, and in supermarkets & hypermarkets. This has increased the target audience buying the products.
Buying pattern of hyaluronic acid beauty products characterized by the growing aging population and skin problems (pimples and scars)
- In this technology obsessed world, people not only prefer cosmetic products, but are attracted to new advancements in the beauty and cosmetics sector, for instance, better dermal fillers inside the skin, and the amount of penetration a particular product has with the skin, all of which is leading to a shift in the demand pattern for hyaluronic acid beauty products globally. International cosmetic products are witnessing growing demand as they are more sensitive to the skin. Cost-effective treatments, quick absorption of hyaluronic acid into the skin, anti-aging hyaluronic acid beauty products, and hyaluronic acid injectables are driving the market and are further expected to propel the growth of the hyaluronic acid beauty products market.
Wide range of beauty products in the market at affordable prices increasing the market share of beauty products.
- Affluent shoppers buy beauty products around the world in stores such as Sephora, MAC, and Lakme, which has increased consumer footfalls in stores stocking beauty products with hyaluronic acid. Some of the products containing hyaluronic acid are Plum Youthful Radiance Duo, Skin Plumping Water Sleep Mask, Neutrogena, and Lancome Absolute, which are commonly available on the internet at a varied price range. With the popularity of hyaluronic acid, it is considered one of the gold standard ingredients to hydrate the skin, which is a factor driving sales in the market. The market has a very high share of beauty products because beauty routines have become the need of customers in their day-to-day life. Changing patterns in the lifestyle of people has extensively influenced the sale of hyaluronic acid beauty products globally.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Hyaluronic Acid Beauty Products Market, Request for a Sample
North America considered the largest market for hyaluronic acid beauty products
- Geographically, the global hyaluronic acid beauty products market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America holds a significant share in the hyaluronic acid beauty products market. North America is considered to be the leading market due to presence of aging population, the number of minimally invasive surgeries conducted in the region, and a smart population buying beauty products. The U.S. is expected to lead the region, followed by Canada. Europe follows North America in terms of share owing to the emphasis of customers toward physical appearance, and extensive usage of anti-aging products. Germany, UK, France, and Spain are the major countries of Europe where market share is high.
- The hyaluronic acid beauty products market in Asia Pacific is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period because of growing awareness among people about the applications of hyaluronic acid. Countries in Middle East & Africa are expected to show a steady growth rate in the market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Hyaluronic Acid Beauty Products Market
Tough competition is anticipated among major market players as the products are heavily demanded. Larger target audience is one of the key reasons for the success of manufacturers in the sector. Market players such as Allergan, Sanofi, Ferring B.V., Zimmer Biomet, Anika Therapeutics, and others are conducting research on the packaging design, size, smell, and color, etc. of the beauty products so that the products can attract consumers. Some of the key players operating in the global hyaluronic acid beauty market include:
- Ferring B.V.
- Zimmer Biomet
- Anika Therapeutics
- Seikagaku Corporation
- F.Merz Asthetics
- Fidia Farmceutici
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Beauty Star Alliance
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Hyaluronic Acid Beauty Products Market – Research Scope
Global Hyaluronic Acid Beauty Products Market, by Product Type
- Skin creams
- Skin lotions
- Others (Dermatological creams for scars)
Global Hyaluronic Acid Beauty Products Market, by Application
- Dermal Fillers
Global Hyaluronic Acid Beauty Products Market, by Price
Global Hyaluronic Acid Beauty Products Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Company owned websites
- E-commerce websites
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!