Global HVAC Pump Market– Introduction
- An HVAC pump is a condensate pump used to provide moisture consistency, reduce energy consumption, and improve air quality and thermal comfort. It is mainly used to pump the condensate (water) produced in an HVAC (cooling or heating), condensing boiler furnace, refrigeration, and steam system.
- HVAC pumps are used in various applications such as in manufacturing plants, sports complex, offices, apartment buildings, data centers, retail, hospitals, central heating/chiller plants, schools, and green building projects.
- HVAC pumps are equipped with variable-frequency drives (VFD), and intelligent controls used in industrial, commercial, and municipal structures and buildings to save energy costs.
- HVAC pumps used in the HVAC industry are both single suction i.e. that have single inlet, and double suction i.e. that have double inlet with almost similar performance efficiencies and characteristics. Double inlet pumps are used in high volume applications in industrial, commercial, and residential sectors.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global HVAC Pump Market–Dynamics
Key Drivers of the HVAC Pump Market
- Growing industrialization in developing and developed countries is leading to increased demand for oil and lubricants, which is expected to drive the HVAC pump market during the forecast period.
- Increasing energy security concerns among consumers along with refrigeration demand and improved air conditioning is expected to drive the HVAC pump market.
- Shifting consumer preferences for energy-efficient solutions with service affordability, superior efficiency, and minimum running costs are expected to fuel the growth of the HVAC pump market.
- Increasing need for cooling and heating devices, with respect to reduction of carbon dioxide emissions is expected to accelerate the growth of the HVAC pump market.
- Other major factors driving the growth of the HVAC pump market are rising demand to bring down energy consumption, and government tax rebates and tax credit programs.
- One of the factors accelerating the demand for HVAC pumps is to upgrade the old HVAC system to a new one.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global HVAC Pump Market during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share of the global HVAC pump market during the forecast period due to the growing urbanization and increasing population that has led to the increase in commercial and residential constructional activities.
- Furthermore, rapid industrialization and the fast growing economy in India and China has had a disastrous impact on the atmosphere, despite the government of India and China using energy efficient devices and technologies to reduce air pollution. This in turn is expected to drive the demand for HVAC pumps over the next few years.
- For instance, the Health Effects Institute (US), has observed that air pollution in China has resulted in more than 1.1 million deaths in 2015. The government of China has implemented strict regulations with respect to green buildings and energy efficiency. The strict norms increases the demand for HVAC pumps across the country with the use of advanced and high quality HVAC equipment.
- The economic situation across the world is complicated with many uncertainties in the coming years. Government regulations with respect to reducing air pollution, and global warming across the world is projected to increase the demand for HVAC pumps in mature markets such as Europe and North America.
Global HVAC Pump Market–Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global HVAC pump market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global HVAC pump market are listed below:
- TACO INC.
- Bell & Gossett
- Bard Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- KSB SE & Co
- Kirloskar Brothers Limited
- AURORA GmbH & Co. KG
- Armstrong Air
- WILO SE
- CNP Pumps India Pvt. Ltd.
- Torishima Pump Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- Patterson Pump Company
- C.R.I. Pumps Private Limited
- Pentair plc.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “HVAC Pump Market”
Global HVAC Pump Market–Research Scope
The global HVAC pump market can be segmented based on:
- HVAC unit tonnage
- Product type
- Distribution channel
Global HVAC Pump Market, by Type
Based on type, the global HVAC pump market can be divided into:
- Booster pumps
- Circulating pumps
- Boiler feed pumps
Global HVAC Pump Market, by HVAC Unit Tonnage
On the basis of HVAC unit tonnage, the global HVAC pump market can be segmented into:
- < 5 ton
- 10 – 25 ton
- More than 25 ton
Global HVAC Pump Market, by Product Type
Based on product type, the global HVAC pump market can be classified into:
- Single Stage
Global HVAC Pump Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global HVAC pump market can be segregated into:
- Direct sale (OEM)
- Indirect sales
- HVAC pump customers
Global HVAC Pump Market, by Application
Based on application, the global HVAC pump market can be categorized into:
Global HVAC Pump Market, by Industry
On the basis of industry, the global HVAC pump market can be categorized into:
- Petroleum Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Oil and Gas
- Manufacturing Plants
Global HVAC Pump Market, by Region
Based on region, the global HVAC pump market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of product development, financial analysis, product market sizing, competition landscape, product benchmarking, market trends, and strategic analysis to estimate the potential opportunities for and impact forces of the global HVAC pump market. The report also includes a study and qualitative and quantitative research of major developments in the market such as mergers and acquisitions, product launches, agreements, and collaborations to recognize the prevailing market dynamics and their estimated impact during the forecast period.
- Air Conditioner Pumps
- HVAC Vacuum Pump
- Condensate pump
- Heat pump
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.