Human Vaccines Market
Human Vaccines Market (Vaccine Type - Conjugate, Recombinant, Inactivated, Combination, and Attenuated; Product - Pneumococcal, Influenza, Hepatitis, HPV, Meningococcal, Rotavirus, Measles, Typhoid, and Combination; Age Group - Pediatrics, Adolescents, Adults, and Geriatrics; Distribution Channel - Hospital Pharmacies and Drugstores) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global human vaccine market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027, extremely low risk of serious and fatal side effects, education and awareness through various governmental and non-profit organizations, growing preference for outsourcing of vaccine manufacturing are projected to drive the global human vaccine market during the forecast period
- According to the report, the global human vaccine market was valued at US$ 37.8 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 8.7% from 2019 to 2027
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Human Vaccines Market
Extremely Low Risk of Serious and Fatal Side Effects: Key Drivers
- Like other drugs, vaccines are also associated with certain side effects. However, most of the times, side effects from vaccination are mild and moderate such as soreness, swelling, or redness at the site of injection and fever, rash, and achiness.
- The risk of serious and fatal side effects with vaccination is extremely low. For instance, serious allergic reaction with Anthrax vaccine is less than once for every 100,000 doses. A number of health care organizations including the CDC, the FDA, the American Medical Association (AMA), and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) also recommend that vaccines are safe.
- Extremely low risk of serious and fatal side effects associated with vaccines drive the market for vaccines during the forecast period.
Education and Awareness through Various Governmental and Non-Profit Organizations Boost Market Growth
- The vaccine market is also growing due to increasing awareness and education about the benefits associated with vaccination programs. Every year in the U.S., August is celebrated as the National Immunization Awareness Month.
- During this month, families, friends, and colleagues are reminded to stay up-to-date on vaccine shots. People also share strategies to increase immunization rates among their communities.
- The National Association of School Nurses, a non-profit specialty nursing organization, along with Sanofi Pasteur is creating awareness to help prevent children and teens from getting infected by meningococcal disease, through a public health initiative ‘Voices of Meningitis’. Increasing awareness among people as a result of the aforementioned initiatives is likely to contribute to market growth during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027
Strict Regulatory Pathway and High Cost Associated With New Vaccine Discovery and Development to Hamper Market
- Regulatory requirements for developing a new vaccine are quite challenging, and a company engaged in the discovery and development of a new vaccine can take up to 12 years to 15 years to commercialize it.
- The average cost to discover and develop a new vaccine is estimated to be US$ 1,000 Mn to US$ 2,000 Mn.
- Therefore, stringent regulatory approval process and high cost associated with new vaccine discovery and development have been identified as major restraints of the market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Human vaccine Market: Competitive Landscape
- This report profiles major players in the global human vaccine market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- The global human vaccine market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a number of international as well as regional players
- Leading players operating in the global human vaccine market are
- AstraZeneca plc
- Bavarian Nordic
- Bharat Biotech
- CSL Limited, Emergent BioSolutions, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Shenzhen Kangtai Biological Products Co., Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited.
- among others
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Human Vaccines Market
Global Human vaccine Market: Key Developments
Key players in the global human vaccine market are engaged in regulatory approvals, technologically advanced products, launch of new products, and acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies. These strategies are likely to fuel the growth of the global human vaccine market. A few expansion strategies adopted by players operating in the global human vaccine market are:
- In September 2016, Mymetics collaborated with the Texas Biomedical Research Institute. The two organizations would work together to develop a HIV vaccine for Mymetics.
- In May 2016, CSL Limited received the U.S. FDA approval for FLUCELVAX QUADRIVALENT influenza vaccine primarily used for pediatrics
The report on the global human vaccine market discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of manufacturers of human vaccine. The competitive landscape section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and a company market share analysis of key players operating in the global human vaccine market.
Global Human Vaccine Market - Scope of Report
TMR’s report on the global human vaccine market studies past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of these indicators of the market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. The report provides revenue of the global human vaccine market for the period 2017–2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2027 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the global human vaccine market during the forecast period.
The report has been prepared after an extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with industry leaders and opinion makers. Extensive secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global human vaccine market.
Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, company presentations, sales data, and trade associations. Analysts have employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various phenomenon in the global human vaccine market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments included in the scope of the study. Furthermore, the report sheds light on the changing competitive dynamics in the global human vaccine market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in entering the global human vaccine market.
The report delves into the competitive landscape of the global human vaccine market. Key players operating in the global human vaccine market have been identified, and each one of these has been profiled for distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players in the global human vaccine market that have been profiled in this report.
Key Questions Answered in Global Human vaccine Market Report
- What is the scope of growth of product companies in the global human vaccine market?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the global human vaccine market between 2019 and 2027?
- What is the influence of changing trends in technologies on the global human vaccine market?
- Will North America continue to be the most profitable market for human vaccine providers?
- Which factors are anticipated to hamper the growth of the global human vaccine market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies in the global human vaccine market?
A unique research methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the growth of the global human vaccine market and arrive at conclusions on its growth prospects. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary methods referred to by analysts during the production of the global human vaccine market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the human vaccine market as primary methods.
These primary and secondary methods have provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from the human vaccine market leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases enabled this report to address specific details and questions about the global human vaccine market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the revenues for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in reaching TMR’s estimates on future prospects of the global human vaccine market more reliably and accurately.
Regional Segmentation of Human vaccine Market
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Global Human Vaccine Market – Segmentation