Hook & Loop Products Market Introduction
- Hook & loop products are a substitute to conventional attachment methods. These products consist of hooks and loops which can be closed and opened frequently for repeated closure.
- Hook & loop products can be removed again up to 10,000 times. These products are used for mounting heavy objects as well as mount objects of lighter weight. In addition, hook & loop allow users to comfortably stow away cables.
To Get Glimpse of what our report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure here
Hook & Loop Products Market: Dynamics
- Increase in demand for hook & loop for cable ties and cinch straps for bundling and securing of wires and cables is expected to boost the hook & loop products market in the near future.
- Additionally, in medical field, hook & loop products are used for performing various tasks such as holding patient charts, securing large equipment and devices, which, in turn, is likely to increase the demand for hook and loop products in medical industry in the next few years.
- Furthermore, in hiking or sporting equipment, hook & loop products are utilized to hold together any type of gear for any sport, indoor or outdoor. This, in turn, is projected to drive the global market.
- The hook & loop products are employed to secure clothing and footwear. This is anticipated to boost the market in apparel and footwear industry.
- Moreover, hook & loop products are used in the automotive industry to connect arm rests and to attach trim to seats, head liners, and head rests, as well as to install floor coverings. This is likely to increase the demand for hook & loop products in the automotive industry in the next few years, thereby driving the market.
Availability of Alternative Products Hindering Hook & Loop Products Market
- Hook & loop products accumulate hair, dust, and fur in their hooks after a few months of regular use and becomes elongated or broken after extended use, due to these customers are moving toward alternative products such as zippers and shoelace in apparel and footwear industry. This, in turn, is expected to hamper the hook & loop products market during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Hook & Loop Products Market
- North America dominated the global hook & loop products market in 2018. The U.S. accounted for more than 50% share of the market in the region in 2019.
- The hook & loop products market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, followed by Europe and North America. This can be attributed to rise in foreign direct investments (FDIs) and technological advancement in the developing economies of Asia Pacific.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Hook & Loop Products Market: Competitive Landscape
Kuraray Co., Ltd
Established in 1926, Kuraray Co., Ltd is located in Tokyo, Japan. The company manufactures and designs synthetic and chemical fibers. Also, it offers man-made leather, special resin, non-woven fabrics, and fine chemicals used as industrial and apparel materials. Furthermore, it manufactures medical and pharmaceutical products such as dental-care and dialyzers products. Moreover, the company manufactures and sells hook & loop products.
Founded in 1934, YKK Corporation is situated in Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan. YKK Corporation manufactures and develops fastener products. The company provides hook & loop fasteners, zippers, snaps, fabric tapes, and buttons. Furthermore, it designs products for machinery, architectural, engineering development, and other businesses.
Founded in 1951, Velcro Inc. is situated in Manchester, New Hampshire, England. The company manufactures and designs hardware products. It offers non-woven loop material made for disposable applications, adhesives, electrical systems, and double-faced loops. Furthermore, it serves industries including packaging, medical & healthcare, apparel, and personal care. The company’s VELCRO Brand hook & loop is used for applications ranging from agricultural to industrial cleaning to transportation.
Other key players operating in the global hook & loop products market include:
- Paiho North America Corporation
- Jianli Sticky Ribbon Co., Ltd.
- Gottlieb Binder GmbH & Co. KG
- LOVETEX INDUSTRIAL CORP.
- Essentra plc
- HALCO Europe Ltd.
- Siddharth Filaments Private Limited
- Dunlap Industries INC.
- tesa SE
- Krahnen & Gobbers GmbH
Hook & Loop Products Market: Segmentation
Based on product type, the global hook & loop products market can be segmented into:
- Continuous Injection
In terms of application, the global hook & loop products market can be divided into:
- Footwear & Apparel
- Industrial Manufacturing
Based on end-use industry, the global hook & loop products market can be segregated into:
- Wood processing
- Electrical & Electronics
The hook & loop products market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The hook & loop products market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on the hook & loop products market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis of Hook & Loop Products Market Includes:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.