Holzer Element Market: Introduction
- Semiconductor components made from the Holzer effect are known as Holzer elements.
- The Holzer effect is a phenomenon in which when a current flows and the direction of the current is perpendicular to the direction of the external magnetic field, Holzer electromotive force is generated in the direction perpendicular to the current and the magnetic field.
- The materials used in Holzer devices include germanium, silicon, InSb (indium antimonide), InAs (indium arsenide), and GaAs (gallium arsenide)
- According to their fabrication and identification, Holzer devices can be divided into two categories: one consists of a semiconductor single crystals, called body Holzer devices, while the other consists of vacuum evaporation or epitaxy, diffusion, and so on to make semiconductor single crystal or polycrystalline thin film on the appropriate substrate. It is called the film type Holzer device. Thin film Holzer devices can be fabricated into integrated circuits.
- Applications for Holzer element include its use in mechanical limit switches, key switches, and pushbutton switches, current limit switches, position detectors, and selector switches
Rising Demand for Holzer Element in Automotive Industries
- Based on end-use industry, the global market can be segmented into automotive, consumer electronics, healthcare, aerospace and defense, industrial, and others
- The automotive segment of the global Holzer element market is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to the increasing use of Holzer element to measure the time for speed of wheels and shafts, such as for internal combustion engine ignition timing, tachometers, anti-lock braking systems, etc.
- Holzer element is also used in brushless DC electric motors to detect the position of the permanent magnet
- Advances in the field of automotive with increasing application of high-end sensing devices are driving the Holzer element market
- Rise in use of Holzer elements in automotive fuel level Indicators is another important factor driving the Holzer element market
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Holzer Element Market
- In terms of region, the global Holzer market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- When used as electronic switches, they are less prone to mechanical failure, there is no wear on physical parts. They can also be operated at higher frequencies than mechanical switches. New innovation in technologies are expected to increase the demand for Holzer elements.
- The Holzer element market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a high growth rate due to presence of several manufacturers in the region
Key Players Operating in Global Holzer Element Market
Major players operating in global Holzer element market are focusing on increasing proliferation of high-end and advanced consumer electronics such as smartphones, laptops, computers, and wearable gadgets is fuelling the demand for Holzer element. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative and advanced technologies.
Key players operating in the global Holzer element market include:
- Shenzhen Hao Affluence Electronics Co., Ltd.
Global Holzer Element Market: Research Scope
Global Holzer Element Market, by Application
- Mechanical limit switches
- Current limit switches
- Pushbutton switches
- Others (key switches, Selector switches etc.)
Global Holzer Element Market, by End-use Industry
- Consumer Electronic
- Others (Aerospace and Defense, Industrial, etc.)
Global Holzer Element Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.