Hollow Fiber Dialyzers Market: Introduction
- Dialyzer, also known as artificial kidney, is used to remove excess wastes and fluids from blood. It is used in patients with kidneys that are unable to perform their tasks. Dialyzer consists of fibrous material forming a semipermeable membrane that enables passage of smaller particles and liquids.
- Hollow fiber dialyzer consists of 7–17 x 10^3 semipermeable hollow fibers. These fibers enable transfer of solute and fluid between blood and dialysate. The fibers have a diameter of 180 microns to 200 microns and wall thickness of 30 microns to 40 microns. These help to distribute dialysate flow evenly through the fiber bundle. The dialysate compartment consists of outer covering in which fiber bundle is enclosed.
- The header is enclosed by end cap and the polyurethane potting material. The end cap holds the fibers firmly, forming a barrier between the blood and dialysate compartments. The function of a header is to allow blood flow from the dialyzer inlet into the membrane fibers and then form the files in the dialyzer outlet.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers Global Hollow Fiber Dialyzers Market
- The global hollow fiber dialyzers market is primarily driven by increase in incidence of renal diseases, especially chronic kidney diseases and end stage renal disease (ESRD), surge in the geriatric population, new product launches, and rise in adoption of hollow fiber dialyzers
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), nearly 15% of adults i.e., 37 million people, in the U.S. are likely to have chronic kidney disease. The disease is common in people aged 65 years or older than in people aged 45 to 64 or 18 to 44 years.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
High Flux Hollow Fiber Dialyzers Segment to Account for Major Market Share
- In terms of product type, the global market can be bifurcated into low flux hollow fiber dialyzers and high flux hollow fiber dialyzers
- The high flux hollow fiber dialyzers segment is anticipated to dominate the global hollow fiber dialyzers market during the forecast period, due to increase in preference for high flux membrane over low flux membrane, as high flux membranes are more efficient in the removal of larger molecules during dialysis
Synthetic Membranes Segment to Capture Prominent Market Share
- Based on membrane type, the global hollow fiber dialyzers market can be categorized into cellulosynthetic membranes and synthetic membranes. The synthetic membranes segment can be split into polysulfone, cellulose triacetate, polypropylene, polycarbonate, and others.
- The synthetic membranes segment is expected to account for major share of the global hollow fiber dialyzers market by 2030. This is attributed to rise in the adoption of synthetic membrane dialyzers, increase in number of suppliers, and wide range of products available
North America to Dominate Global Hollow Fiber Dialyzers Market
- In terms of region, the global hollow fiber dialyzers market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to dominate the global hollow fiber dialyzers market during the forecast period. The market in North America is anticipated to be driven by increase in use of emerging technologies in dialysis, rise in prevalence of kidney diseases, and presence of prominent manufacturers and suppliers of dialyzers, especially in the U.S.
Key Players Operating in Global Hollow Fiber Dialyzers Market
The global hollow fiber dialyzers market is highly fragmented, with a large number of domestic players accounting for major market share. Key players operating in the global hollow fiber dialyzers market are:
- Fresenius SE
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Toray Medical
- NIPRO Corporation
- Allmed Medical GmbH
- Kawasumi Laboratories
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Weigao Group
- Shanghai Peony Medical
Global Hollow Fiber Dialyzers Market: Research Scope
Global Hollow Fiber Dialyzers Market, by Type
- Low Flux Hollow Fiber Dialyzers
- High Flux Hollow Fiber Dialyzers
Global Hollow Fiber Dialyzers Market, by Membrane Material
- Cellulosynthetic Membrane
- Synthetic Membrane
- Cellulose Triacetate
Global Hollow Fiber Dialyzers Market, by End-user
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.