High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Assay Kits Market: Overview
- High performance liquid chromatography is a type of liquid chromatography. HPLC is a technologically advanced form of column chromatography. It is a commonly preferred technique for identification, quantification, and separation of components from a mixture. This technique is widely used for the analysis of active pharmaceutical ingredients in drug products.
- In high performance liquid chromatography, a sample mixture is pumped at high pressure through the chromatographic column. Solvent is forced under high pressure of up to 400 atmosphere through the column.
- The HPLC assay kit is used for in vitro diagnostic and measurement of hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) in blood specimens. Hemoglobin A1c measurements are important for the clinical management of diabetes. HPLC assay kits ensure accurate determination of vitamins, timely diagnosis of cardiovascular risks, and a comprehensive analysis of oxidative stress.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Drivers of Global High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Assay Kits Market
- A compound dissolved in solvent in trace concentration as low as parts per trillion can be identified, separated, and quantified using high performance liquid chromatography. Hence, high analytical resolution obtained using high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) assay kits is likely to drive the global HPLC assay kits market during the forecast period.
- High performance liquid chromatography is a versatile technique used in various scientific applications such as pharmaceutical and forensics. Hence, researchers, diagnostic labs, and pharmaceutical manufacturers prefer HPLC to other analytical techniques. This drives demand for high performance liquid chromatography assay kits for accurate results.
- Growing importance and weightage of high performance liquid chromatography results for drug approval is increasing demand for HPLC assay kits among pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Rise in trend of rental contract agreement among manufacturers for capital instruments such as high performance liquid chromatography propels demand for assay kits because according to rental contract agreement, a buyer has to purchase fixed amount of consumables every month as a fee for high performance liquid chromatography instrument.
Asia Pacific HPLC Assay Kits Market to witness Significant Growth
- North America is projected to account for prominent share of the global market during the forecast period. Favorable regulatory scenario and market penetration of high performance liquid chromatography assay kits manufacturers in the U.S. are anticipated to propel the market in North America. Increase in funding by government bodies also fuels the growth of the high performance liquid chromatography assay kits market in the region.
- Growing biomedical and medical research is expected to augment the high performance liquid chromatography assay kits market in Europe
- Increase in the number of pharmaceutical companies and strategic geographic expansion of HPLC assay kits manufacturers is expected to propel the market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) assay kits market are:
- Immundiagnostik AG
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
Global HBA1c Laboratory Tests Market: Research Scope
Global High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Assay Kits, by Application
- Vitamin Profile
- Protein Analysis
- Cardiovascular & Oxidative Stress Research
- Bone Metabolism Research
- Metabolic Disease
Global High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Assay Kits Market, by End-user
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Academic & Research Institutes
Global High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Assay Kits Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.