High Performance Ceramic Coatings Market
High Performance Ceramic Coatings Market (Technology: Thermal Spray, Physical Vapor Deposition, Chemical Vapor Deposition, and Others; and End User: Automotive, Aviation, Chemical Equipment, Medical, and Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020-2030
Press Release :
COVID-19 Vaccine Trials Encourage Companies to Make Strategic Business Plans
Antiviral surface coatings are in high demand due to the onset of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation. Companies in the high performance ceramic coatings market such as Simix— a specialist in nano-engineered multi-surface coatings, are taking giant strides to introduce ceramic coatings meant for HVAC systems and hard surfaces to stave off coronavirus pathogens. Manufacturers are increasing efforts to develop coatings that create high pH surface to fight the spread of viruses.
Product innovations are helping to fuel revenue of the macroeconomic system. However, uncertainties raw material procurement and workforce layoffs stemming from the pandemic are likely to impact business activities. Companies in the high performance ceramic coatings market are making strategic business plans since nations are in the race to introduce COVID-19 vaccines in the first quarter of 2021.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the High Performance Ceramic Coatings Market
Teflon Coating versus Ceramic Coating: Which is Better for Cars and Bikes?
Teflon coating, also known as paint protection coating, is being extensively used in procedures to enhance a vehicle’s appeal. As such, ceramic coatings are a level ahead of Teflon coatings since the former connects with the vehicle’s paint at a molecular level, thus providing superior protection against dust and dirt. However, high cost and long procedure of ceramic coating application are increasing the likelihood of Teflon coatings for more sales. In order to overcome these disadvantages, manufacturers in the high performance ceramic coatings market are promoting its several advantages such as minimal to no side effects on vehicle paint.
Spray-on Ceramic Coatings Offer Incremental Opportunities to Manufacturers
Spray-on ceramic coatings are a highly disputed innovation in the high performance ceramic coatings market. Torque Detail— a manufacturer of premium car wax sprays is gaining market recognition for its spray-on ceramic coating, which caters to the convenience and easy application needs of vehicle owners. Innovative products are catalyzing growth in the high performance ceramic coatings market, which is estimated to cross a revenue of US$ 14.3 Bn by 2030.
Innovative nanoparticle technology is boosting the sales of spray-on ceramic coatings. However, these coatings stick on substrates for a shorter period of years as compared to traditional pro-grade ceramic coatings. Companies in the high performance ceramic coatings market are overcoming this disadvantage, as hours of painstaking preparation and installation are not preferred with traditional coatings.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
New Technologies in Coatings Improve Fuel Yield in Aircraft
Ceramic coatings are found to lower aircraft fuel consumption. Researchers at the Fraunhofer Institute in Dresden are innovating in a new ceramic heat shield made from the powder of yttrium-stabilized zirconium oxide for industrial applications. Companies in the high performance ceramic coatings market should collaborate with think tanks from research institutes and universities to produce novel ceramic coatings that can be sprayed on turbine blades of aircraft.
New technologies in ceramic coatings are making aircraft more economical, environment-friendly, and robust. Manufacturers in the high performance ceramic coatings market are increasing their production in thin ceramic coatings, which can be sprayed on turbine blades to allow high operating temperature and improve fuel yield.
Protective Nanocoatings Gain Prominence in Medical, Marine, and Electronics
The high performance ceramic coatings market is projected to advance at a favorable CAGR of ~7% throughout the assessment period. Manufacturers are unlocking revenue opportunities in the healthcare sector due to surging demand for nanocoatings. For instance, the NanoSlic ceramic coating technology is being highly publicized as a protective nanocoating, owing to its dense network of strong chemical bonds to the substrate. Companies in the high performance ceramic coatings market are gaining a strong research base in chemistry, polymer science, and nanotechnology to manufacture state-of-the-art coating solutions for the medical sector.
Manufacturers are focusing on high-performance binder polymer layer in coatings that are capable of withstanding real-world conditions. Electronics, telecommunications, and marine industries hold lucrative opportunities for market expansion.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on High Performance Ceramic Coatings Market
eCommerce platforms are creating revenue opportunities for companies in the high performance ceramic coatings market during the COVID-19 pandemic due to the growing demand for antiviral coatings. Spray-on ceramic coatings are grabbing the attention of customers to eliminate the hassles associated with traditional coatings. Since the market landscape is largely fragmented, manufacturers should collaborate with researchers to expand their business in aviation, oil & gas, and medical industries. They should innovate in unique nanocoatings that withstand real-world conditions. Advanced ceramics are being used to develop highly hydrophobic and oleophobic contact surfaces so that the surfaces are scratch resistant and easy to clean.
High Performance Ceramic Coatings Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the global high performance ceramic coatings market for the forecast period of 2020 to 2030, increase in usage of high performance ceramic coatings in automobile and aviation industries is expected to boost the global high performance ceramic coatings market during the forecast period
- High performance ceramic coatings remain stable at high temperatures and improve heat shielding. Furthermore, high performance ceramic coatings are widely used chemical equipment, as high performance ceramic coatings provide increased wear resistance, high-temperature protection, and corrosion protection.
- In terms of revenue, the global high performance ceramic coatings market is estimated to cross US$ 14.3 Bn by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of ~7% during the forecast period
Rise in Demand for Thermal Barrier in Aircraft Engines: A Key Driver
- Aircraft engines are exposed to harsh temperatures as well as a corrosive environment. High performance ceramic coatings enhance the reliability and durability of aircraft engines. These coatings are applied to jet turbine blades in order to protect them from elevated temperature gases released from the combustion chamber. High performance ceramic coatings also help improve engine efficiency.
- Commercial aviation and aerospace & defense sectors have been expanding considerably since the past few years. Demand for environmentally acceptable surface treatments is increasing in the aerospace sector. High performance ceramic coatings provide higher advanced discharge mechanism in aircraft engines. Additionally, demand for superior thermally protective aircraft engines is increasing. This is expected to boost the demand for high performance ceramic coatings during the forecast period.
- Increase in awareness about environmental protection and energy-saving has been encouraging researchers to develop lightweight coating materials for the aerospace industry. This is anticipated to boost the global high performance ceramic coatings market during the forecast period.
Increase in Applications of High Performance Ceramic Coatings in End-use Industries
- High performance ceramic coatings provide strong protection against corrosion, thermal variation, and early depreciation; therefore, they are applied to engine components, turbine blades, and vanes to provide protection against corrosion and heat. High performance ceramic coatings are applied on automotive engine components to enhance fuel efficiency. High performance ceramic coatings possess excellent physical and chemical properties such as resistance to high temperature and wear & tear resistance to corrosion, accelerated oxidation, and molten deposit degradation. These coating also offer protection to components from oxidation.
- Expansion of automotive, chemical, healthcare, and energy industries in countries such as the U.S., Canada, the U.K, Germany, China, India, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, and Japan is estimated to propel the high performance ceramic coatings market in these countries during the forecast period. Additionally, increase in demand for high durability coating materials in electrical & electronics industry and rapid expansion of the semiconductor industry are anticipated to augment the demand for the high performance ceramic coatings in these countries during the forecast period.
- Technological advancements in plasma sprayed coatings are projected to fuel the global high performance ceramic coatings market. High performance ceramic coatings are widely used in coatings in advanced metal equipment and oil & gas sector, as high performance ceramic coatings offer resistance from corrosion and extreme temperatures. Furthermore, rise in demand for durable finished products is anticipated to propel the global high performance ceramic coatings market.
High Performance Ceramic Coatings Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of manufacturers of high performance ceramic coatings have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the global high performance ceramic coatings market are
- Aremco Products, Inc
- Ceramic Polymer GmbH
- Saint Gobain SA
- Bodycote Plc
- Praxair Surface Technologies, Inc.
- A&A Company, Inc
High Performance Ceramic Coatings Market: Key Developments
- Key providers of high performance ceramic coatings sensors such as Bodycote Plc, Aremco Products, Inc, A.W. Chesterton Company, and Saint Gobain SA are focusing on geographical expansion to capture untapped markets. Major developments in the global high performance ceramic coatings market are highlighted below:
- On September 2, 2020, Saint-Gobain SA acquired Strikolith in the Netherlands for an undisclosed sum. Strikolith is a Netherlands-based company that specializes in external insulation systems, interior finishing, and renovation products and solutions. This acquisition is estimated to strengthen Saint-Gobain SA’s offerings in external thermal insulation composite systems and construction chemicals in the Netherlands.
- On May 13, 2020, Bodycote Plc established a new heat treatment and specialist thermal processing facility in Elgin, Illinois, the U.S. The Elgin facility started operations in June 2020. The facility supports manufacturing supply chains in the Midwest region. The new Elgin facility is part of the company’s growth strategy to provide the best possible capabilities, mix, and geographical network to better serve customers.
- On May 14, 2019, A.W. Chesterton Company released its latest pump packing innovation named DualPac 2212. This packing innovation is a new non-staining, high-pressure packing that resists burning and extrusion, and requires significantly fewer gland adjustments than conventional packing.
- In the global high performance ceramic coatings market report, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of manufacturers of high performance ceramic coatings. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the global high performance ceramic coatings market.
High Performance Ceramic Coatings Market – Scope of the Report
The latest study collated and published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global high performance ceramic coatings market to accurately gauge its potential development. The study presents detailed information about the important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating the landscape for the future growth of the high performance ceramic coatings market, to identify the opportunistic avenues of the business potential for stakeholders. The report also provides insightful information about how the high performance ceramic coatings market will progress during the forecast period of 2020 to 2030.
The report offers intricate dynamics about the different aspects of the high performance ceramic coatings market that aid companies operating in the market in making strategic development decisions. TMR’s study also elaborates on significant changes that are highly anticipated to configure the growth of the high performance ceramic coatings market during the forecast period. It also includes a key indicator assessment to highlight the growth prospects of the high performance ceramic coatings market, and estimate statistics related to the market progress in terms of volume (kilo tons) and value (US$ Mn).
This study covers a detailed segmentation of the high performance ceramic coatings market, along with key information and a competitive outlook. The report mentions the company profiles of key players that are currently dominating the high performance ceramic coatings market, wherein various developments, expansions, and winning strategies practiced and executed by leading players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on High Performance Ceramic Coatings Market
The report provides detailed information about the high performance ceramic coatings market on the basis of comprehensive research on various factors that are playing a key role in accelerating the growth potential of the market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently functioning in the market and are looking for innovative ways to create a unique benchmark in the high performance ceramic coatings, so as to help them make successful strategies and take target-driven decisions.
- Which technology of high performance ceramic coatings market will emerge as a major revenue generator for the market during the forecast period?
- How are key market players successfully earning revenue out of the advantages of high performance ceramic coatings?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the high performance ceramic coatings market between 2020 and 2030?
- What are the winning imperatives of market frontrunners in the high performance ceramic coatings market?
Research Methodology – High Performance Ceramic Coatings Market
The research methodology adopted by analysts for combining the high performance ceramic coatings market report is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of the industry-affiliated information that is obtained and legitimated by market-admissible resources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts of the high performance ceramic coatings market.
During the primary research phase, analysts interviewed industry stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. On the basis of data obtained through the interviews of genuine resources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the high performance ceramic coatings market.
For secondary research, analysts scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, industry association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the high performance ceramic coatings market.
High Performance Ceramic Coatings Market – Segmentation
TMR’s research study assesses the global high performance ceramic coatings market based on technology, end user, and region. This report presents extensive market dynamics and progressive trends associated with different segments, and how they are influencing the growth prospects of the high performance ceramic coatings market.