Global Hib Vaccine Market: Introduction
- Haemophilus influenza type b (Hib) is a bacterium which causes several diseases such as pneumonia, epiglottitis, meningitis, and sepsis mostly in children younger than 5 years
- In infants and young children, Hib disease can cause serious health issues. Infection can spread to different parts of the body — including the brain, throat, spinal cord, and lungs. These infections can even cause serious implication on child’s health; they can be deadly. For example, Hib meningitis causes brain damage or hearing loss in 1 in 5 children who survive it.
- The Hib vaccine is the best way to protect the child from Hib disease
- Two types of vaccines are available that can be used against Hib disease:
- The Hib vaccine protects children and adults from Hib disease
- The DTaP-IPV/Hib vaccine protects babies ranging from 2 to 18 months from Hib disease, tetanus, diphtheria, whooping cough, and polio
Key Drivers of Global Hib Vaccine Market
- Numerous initiatives taken by governments and private organizations, for example, GAVI combined with the WHO activity to present the haemophilus influenzae type B disease into global immunization programs, are expected to drive the market. Because of the initiative, 80% of the GAVI covered countries have effectively provided the vaccine. These initiatives helped provide immunization to low income countries at a nominal rate, because of which these vaccines are made accessible worldwide.
- The different initiatives taken up by organizations in the healthcare sector to give better medicines coupled with research and development are anticipated to add to the growth of the market during the forecast period
- According to the American Medical Association, due to Hib, approximately 30,000 deaths occur in children aged between 1 to 23 months. The mortality rate caused by Hib is likely to drive the demand for Hib Vaccine, as the vaccine is the best way to protect the infants and young children from infection.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Hib Vaccine Market Report
Restraints of Global Hib Vaccine Market
- High prices of vaccine are projected to hamper the growth of the global Hib vaccine market. For example, average cost of DTap-IP-HI vaccine is US$ 96. Prices can vary from $50 to $200 per vaccine. The high price is expected to hinder the growth of the market in the emerging economies, especially those countries which are not a part of international initiatives.
- These vaccines have limited shelf life, combined with explicit storage conditions for containing these liquid monovalent Hib vaccines that cannot be permitted to freeze, simultaneously should be stored in temperatures between 2?C to 4?C
- Additionally, patients may have hypersensitivity to certain substances that is anticipated to decrease the demand and is assessed to restrain the market in the next few years
North America to Lead Global Hib Vaccine Market
- In terms of region, the global Hib vaccine market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global Hib vaccine market, owing to large investment in healthcare sector and continuous research & development. Increase in government initiated vaccination program is expected to fuel the growth of the Hib vaccine market in North America.
- Europe is the second largest market for Hib vaccination due to high adoption of the immunization. Almost all the member countries of Europe have implemented Hib vaccine as a part of infant immunization program.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a high pace during the forecast period due to rise in adoption of vaccine and increased awareness of immunization. A few countries such as China and India are involved in developing vaccines.
- Regions such as Latin America and Middle East & Africa are anticipated to be lucrative markets for Hib vaccine during the forecast period due to various international initiatives taking place and upgraded health care facilities
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Hib Vaccine Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Hib Vaccine Market
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Novartis AG
- Bharat Biotech
- Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd
- Panacea Biotec Ltd
- LG Chem
- Biological E Limited
Global Hib Vaccine Market: Research Scope
Global Hib Vaccine Market, by Type
- Type 1-Hib Vaccine
- Type 2- DTaP-IPV
Global Hib Vaccine Market, by Formulation
- Liquid Monovalent Hib
- Liquid Combination Hib
- Lyophilized Monovalent Hib
- Lyophilized Combination Hib
Global Hib Vaccine Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Global Hib Vaccine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.