Herbicide Safeners: Introduction
- Herbicide safeners are antidotes for herbicides. Herbicide safeners are chemical agents that increase the tolerance level in cereal plants from the impact of herbicides. Herbicide safeners provides several benefits such as agriculture weed control and decrease in impact of selective chemicals.
- Herbicide safeners are chemicals that help protect crops from the possible damage caused due to the use of herbicide. It can effectively escalate the tolerance of cereal plants to herbicide application without impacting the weed control efficiency.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Herbicide Safeners Market
- Emerging trend of post-farming application of herbicide safeners is anticipated to fuel the herbicide safeners market during the forecast period
- The new registration herbicides ingredients favor the development of formulations with safeners. Additionally, development of safener combinations for biologically derived herbicides is driving the market.
- Lack of awareness, low technical expertise, and less rate of adoption inhibit the market. Rise in concerns regarding the negative impact of pesticides on human health and the environment also hinder the market.
- Growth in population and rise in disposable income of the people in developing regions such as Asia Pacific are boosting the demand for herbicides. However, hazards associated with synthetic herbicides lead to implementation of stringent regulations on the usage of herbicides. This is hampering the global market.
Herbicide Safeners: Type Segment
- In terms of type, the global herbicide safeners market can be divided into benoxacor, furilazole, dichlormid, isoxadifen, and others
- The benoxacor segment accounted for leading share of the market in 2020 due to high properties of killing the effect of herbicides, and having the antidotes for the herbicide active ingredient S-metolachlor
- The furilazole segment is expected to expand at a steady pace owing of its usage as an analytical reference standard for the determination of the analyte in vegetables and fruit samples by solid-phase extraction
Herbicide Safeners: Application Stage Segment
- Based on application stage, the herbicide safeners market can be bifurcated into post-emergence and pre-emergence
- Farmers prefer the pre-emergence stage for the application of herbicide safeners, as it reduces the damage to crops from herbicides
COVID-19 Impact on Herbicide Safeners Market
- On January 30, 2020, the International Health Regulations Emergency Committee of the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak a public health emergency of international concern. Originating in China, the virus has spread to at least 213 countries and territories around the world.
- Several governments and private sector businesses are operating at a limited capacity or have ceased operations completely due to recent events surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Decrease in industrial activities due to the pandemic has been adversely impacting the global herbicide safeners market
Asia Pacific Dominates Herbicide Safeners Market
- In terms of region, the global herbicide safeners market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Latin America accounted for major share of the global herbicide safeners market in 2020 owing to the rise in farming of soybean and corn crops in the region. Demand for herbicide safeners is anticipated to continue to rise in the region due to growth in application of selective herbicides in farming.
- The herbicide safeners market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at considerable pace during the forecast period due to the growth of the agriculture industry in the region. Expansion of the herbicide safeners market can be ascribed to high production of rice, wheat, and other selective crops in Asia Pacific.
- The herbicide safeners market in Europe and North America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period due to strict regulatory norms regarding the use of herbicides in these regions. The herbicide safeners market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Herbicide Safeners Market
The global herbicide safeners market was consolidated in 2020. Major players have prominent presence in developed and developing countries. Key manufacturers operating in the global herbicide safeners market include:
- DowDuPont Inc.
- Nufarm Limited
- Adama Agricultural Solutions
- Arysta Lifescience
- Drexel Chemical Company
- Land O’lakes, Inc.
- Sipcam-Oxon Group
- Helm AG
Global Herbicide Safeners Market: Research Scope
Global Herbicide Safeners Market, by Type
Global Herbicide Safeners Market, by Application Stage
Global Herbicide Safeners Market, by Herbicide Selectivity
- Selective Herbicides
- Non-selective Herbicides
Global Herbicide Safeners Market, by Crop
Global Herbicide Safeners Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.