Herbal Analgesics Market: Introduction
- Painkillers or analgesics are used to treat pain and aches. External and internal analgesics are used to relieve pain resulting from cancer treatment, phantom aches, inflammation, neuropathic conditions, surgeries, wounds, etc.
- Natural products play a key role in the discovery of analgesic drugs, as these help to define tedious mechanisms involved in messenger transmission and pain relief. Recently, a number of substances with antionociceptive actions have been redefined from natural sources, which possess unique structural classes and show more understanding of pharmacological mechanism of actions.
- Currently, demand for herbal products is high, as these have no/less side effects and no addictive potential. For example, presently, 40% to 45% of all medicines in the drug industry are derived indirectly or directly from natural sources. The WHO research findings suggest that nearly 25% are derived from plants, 15% from microorganisms, and 3% to 5% from animals. Capsaicin, morphine, quinine, captopril, and digitalis are some of the examples of drugs manufactured from natural sources.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Herbal Analgesics Market Report
Herbal Analgesics Market: Drivers and Restraints
- Increase in incidence of acute as well as chronic diseases and rising threat of cancer are the key factors boosting the growth of the global herbal analgesics market. Therapeutic benefits offered by herbal analgesics and quick relief from pain are the other factors fueling the growth of the global herbal analgesics market.
- Rise in awareness about innovative treatment options for diseases, increase in recurring pain & aches due to rise in prevalence of accidental & chronic diseases, technological advancements, increase in geriatric population, and rise in cancer cases and other chronic diseases are expected to drive the global the herbal analgesics market in the next few years. However, rise in cost of development of drugs and slow acceptance rate are the factors projected to hamper the growth of the global herbal analgesics market.
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Herbal Analgesics Market
- North America, dominated by the U.S., accounted for the major share of the global market in 2018, owing to increase in geriatric population, alarming rate of obesity, return of prominent brands, and better reimbursement policies. Rise in outsourcing of clinical trials by large biopharmaceutical & pharmaceutical organizations and better reimbursement & regulatory guidelines boost the growth of the market in the region.
- Nearly all countries in Southeast Asia have a heritage of traditional systems and infrastructure in medicines among practitioners as well as patients. This has made Asia Pacific a lucrative market for herbal analgesics.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Herbal Analgesics Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Herbal Analgesics Market
The global herbal analgesics market is highly fragmented, with key manufacturers implementing various strategies to gain maximum market share.
Leading players in the global herbal analgesics market are:
- Ayursun Pharma
- Uniroyal Biotech
- Sharangdhar Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Gemini Pharmaceuticals
- Atlantic Essential Products, Inc.
Global Herbal Analgesics Market, by Type of Pain
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Surgical & Trauma Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Obstetrical Pain
Global Herbal Analgesics Market, by Route of Administration
Global Herbal Analgesics Market, by Drug Class
Global Herbal Analgesics Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.