Hepatitis E Diagnostic Tests Market
Hepatitis E Diagnostic Tests Market (Test Type - ELISA HEV IgM Test kits, ELISA HEV IgG Test Kits, and RT-PCR Test Kits; End User - Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Research Centers, and Point of Care) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Volume, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global hepatitis E diagnostic tests market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027, increase awareness among people related to the early diagnosis of hepatitis E, owing to the hyper-endemicity of the disease in certain regions and the growing tourism, leading to the movement of people from hyper-endemic and endemic regions to non-endemic regions are some factors driving the market.
- According to the report, the global hepatitis E diagnostic tests market was valued at US$ 47.8 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2019 to 2027.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Hepatitis E Diagnostic Tests Market.
Movement of people from hyper-endemic and endemic regions to non-endemic regions: A Key Driver
- The growth of hepatitis E diagnostic tests market in Latin America is expected to be modest, owing to the hyper-endemicity of the disease in certain regions and the growing tourism, leading to the movement of people from hyper-endemic and endemic regions to non-endemic regions. For instance, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, and Chile among others are the major tourist destinations in Latin America, attracting tourists from all over the world. In addition, the 2016 Rio Olympics was a major event which attracted major tourists in the region. This has contributed to the movement of tourists to these non-endemic countries in Latin America. Furthermore, hepatitis E is hyper-endemic in Uruguay, Venezuela, Cuba, and Mexico contributing to the growth of hepatitis E diagnostic tests market. In addition, according to WHO/UNICEF Joint Monitoring Programme 2015, more than 106 million people in Latin America live in places without access to proper sanitation. These factors contribute to the spread of hepatitis E, contributing to the growth in the demand for diagnosis, positively leading the growth of hepatitis E diagnostic tests market.
Unfavorable reimbursement policies to Hamper Global Hepatitis E Diagnostic Tests Market
- Product offering at relatively lower than average selling price has increased market penetration of local players having wide distribution network in certain geographies This is imposing pricing pressure on major manufacturers, thereby intensifying competition. Dominance of local players offering a wide range of reagents portfolio at lower rates is hampering the geographic expansion of major players in particular regions.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Asia Pacific to Account for Major Share of Global Hepatitis E Diagnostic Tests Market
- Asia Pacific was the dominant region in hepatitis E diagnostic tests market and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period. Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa, accounted for a combined market share of more than 60% in 2018. The hyper-endemicity of hepatitis E in various countries of Asia Pacific such as India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Thailand, Kazakhstan, and Burma, among others; and in various countries of Africa, such as Uganda, Kenya, Morocco, and Nigeria, among others contribute to the high revenue share of these regions in hepatitis E diagnostic tests market. North America, and Europe which are the developed regions, do not have significant prevalence of hepatitis E, as this disease is found to be more prevalent in the regions with poor sanitation facilities and with lack of safe drinking water. In Europe, pork consumption is the highest, indicating the zoonotic mode of transmission of the disease, as swine is considered to be the primary carrier of HEV.
Global Hepatitis E diagnostic tests Market: Competitive Landscape
- This report profiles major players in the global hepatitis E diagnostic tests market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- Key players operating in the hepatitis E diagnostic tests market include
- altona Diagnostics GmbH
- Beijing Wantai Biological Pharmacy Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Biokit S.A.
- Dia.Pro - Diagnostic Bioprobes s.r.l, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Fast-track diagnostics Ltd.
- Fortress Diagnostics Limited
- Mikrogen GmBH
- MP Biomedicals
- Primerdesign Ltd.
- among others.
- Several major manufacturers are collaborating, partnering, acquiring emerging market entrants having novel products. This amalgamation of technical expertise of key players and novel product techniques or materials of new players has ensured launch of new products with improved functionalities in the next few years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Hepatitis E Diagnostic Tests Market.
Global Hepatitis E Diagnostic Tests Market: Key Developments
Players in the hepatitis E diagnostic tests market are focused on investing in research and development to develop newer devices with enhanced technology which would enable clinicians to perform serological tests for anti-HEV in a single-test format to diagnose the pathology reliably and quickly (40 minutes). This would help the companies to strengthen their market positions.
- In June 2019, BioMérieux has expanded its hepatitis panel, which already included diagnostic tests for hepatitis A, B and C, with the launch of two VIDAS hepatitis E tests. This will enable the company to strengthen its leadership position in the hepatitis E diagnostic device market.
The report on the global hepatitis E diagnostic tests market discusses individual strategies followed by company profiles of manufacturers of hepatitis E diagnostic tests treatment products. The competitive landscape section has been included in the hepatitis E diagnostic tests market report to provide readers with a dashboard view and a company hepatitis E diagnostic tests market share analysis of key players operating in the global Hepatitis E diagnostic tests market.
Global Hepatitis E Diagnostic Tests Market - Scope of Report
TMR’s report on the global hepatitis E diagnostic tests market studies past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of the same indicators for the market during the forecast period from 2020 to 2030. The report provides revenue of the global hepatitis E diagnostic tests market for the period 2018–2030, considering 2019 as the base year and 2030 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the global hepatitis E diagnostic tests market during the forecast period.
The report has been prepared after an extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with industry leaders and opinion makers. Extensive secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global hepatitis E diagnostic tests market.
Secondary research also includes internet Test Types, statistical data from government agencies, websites, companies’ presentations, sales data, and trade associations. Analysts have employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various phenomenon in the global hepatitis E diagnostic tests market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments included in the scope of the study. Furthermore, the report sheds light on changing competitive dynamics in the global hepatitis E diagnostic tests market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in entering the global hepatitis E diagnostic tests market.
The report delves into the competitive landscape of the global hepatitis E diagnostic tests market. Key players operating in the global hepatitis E diagnostic tests market have been identified, and each one of these has been profiled for distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players in the global hepatitis E diagnostic tests market that have been profiled in this report.
Key Questions Answered in Hepatitis E Diagnostic Tests Market Report
- What is the scope of growth of products in the hepatitis E diagnostic tests market?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the hepatitis E diagnostic tests market between 2020 and 2030?
- What is the influence of changing trends in tests on the global hepatitis E diagnostic tests market?
- Will Asia Pacific continue to remain the most profitable regional market for hepatitis E diagnostic tests providers?
- Which factors are anticipated to impede the growth of the global hepatitis E diagnostic tests market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies in the global hepatitis E diagnostic tests market?
A unique research methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the growth of the global hepatitis E diagnostic tests market and arrive at conclusions on its growth prospects. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary methods referred to by analysts during the production of the global hepatitis E diagnostic tests market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the hepatitis E diagnostic tests market as primary methods.
These primary and secondary methods have provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from the hepatitis E diagnostic tests market leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases enabled this report to address specific details and questions about the global hepatitis E diagnostic tests market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the revenue for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in reaching TMR’s estimates on future prospects of the global hepatitis E diagnostic tests market more reliably and accurately.
Regional Segmentation of Hepatitis E Diagnostic Tests Market
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Global Hepatitis E Diagnostic Tests Market - Segmentation