Hepatitis B Diagnostic Tests Market: Introduction
- Hepatitis B is a viral infection caused by the hepatitis B virus. It is known to spread through exposure to infected body fluids. It infects the liver, and can cause scarring of the organ, liver failure, and cancer.
- Major symptoms of the disease include fever, persistent fatigue, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, light colored stools, and jaundice. Hepatitis B is primarily acquired through unprotected sex, needle sharing, from a mother to child, and accidental needle sticks.
- Hepatitis B is mainly categorized into two types: chronic and acute. Chronic hepatitis B is considered to be a lifelong infection. Acute hepatitis B is considered a short-term infection that may last up to six months.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Hepatitis B Diagnostic Tests Market
- Growth of the hepatitis B diagnostic tests market can be ascribed to the increase in prevalence of hepatitis B globally. It is a major health concern, with more than 300 million people afflicted, according to the WHO. Furthermore, its prevalence is known to be significantly high in the Western Pacific and African regions. Additionally, in the endemic regions, the common cause of transmission is perinatal transmission and horizontal transmission through infected blood.
- Increase in awareness among the people; and rise in initiatives by governments and non-profit organizations contribute to the growth of the market. Rise in awareness among the people results in early diagnosis of the disease. This is boosting the demand for hepatitis B diagnostic tests. However, lack of standard guidelines concerning the diagnosis of hepatitis B is estimated to hamper the global hepatitis B diagnostic tests market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Lead Global Hepatitis B Diagnostic Tests Market
- In terms of region, the global hepatitis B diagnostic tests market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global hepatitis B diagnostic tests market in 2019, owing to high prevalence of acute hepatitis B, and growth in focus of the U.S. government on taking initiatives in increasing the diagnosis of hepatitis B in the country
- Europe was also a vital region of the global hepatitis B diagnostic tests market in 2019. Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing region of the hepatitis B diagnostic tests market, followed by Latin America and Middle East & Africa. Growth in focus of governments of countries in Asia on enhancing health care facilities, increasing focus of market players on Asia Pacific to leverage growth opportunities, and increase in the patient pool are driving the hepatitis B diagnostic tests market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Hepatitis B Diagnostic Tests Market
Market players are focusing on expanding their presence in the global hepatitis B diagnostic tests market by adopting the inorganic growth strategy. Leading players in the global hepatitis B diagnostic tests market are:
- bioMérieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- DiaSorin S.p.A.
- Abbott Laboratories
- General Biologicals Corporation
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
- Biogate Laboratories Ltd.
- J.Mitra & Co. Ltd.
- Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Global Hepatitis B Diagnostic Tests Market: Research Scope
Global Hepatitis B Diagnostic Tests Market, by Product Type
- Enzyme Immunoassay Kits
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen Test
- Anti-hepatitis B Surface Antibody Test
- Point-of-care Testing Kits
Global Hepatitis B Diagnostic Tests Market, by End-user
- Diagnostic Centers
- Home Care
Global Hepatitis B Diagnostic Tests Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.