Heavy Power Surgical Tools Market: Introduction
- Heavy power surgical tools are devices activated by a power source and help in performing specific procedures during surgeries, such as adjusting biological tissue or gaining access to view an organ
- Heavy power surgical tools are extensively used in orthopedic surgeries performed for relieving traumatic pain
- These surgical tools are used in all aspects of orthopedic surgery, extending from wound management through pulse lavage, and are also used in the drilling and reaming processes in long bone fractures performed by using screws and intramedullary nails
- Heavy power surgical tools offer advantages such as high performance, enhanced reliability, and long life cycle associated with their use
Key Drivers of Global Heavy Power Surgical Tools Market
Increase in number of orthopedic cases worldwide
- The heavy power surgical tools market is driven by rise in orthopedic cases worldwide. For instance, between 2000 and 2010, the knee replacement surgery rate doubled each year in the US, with approximately 7 lakh surgeries performed in 2010 on adults aged 45 years or above. Such instances are driving the growth of the global heavy power surgical tools market.
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Heavy Power Surgical Tools Market Report Brochure
Rise in adoption of minimally invasive procedures
- Minimally invasive surgeries offers advantages such as less pain and scarring, speeding recovery, and decline in complications after surgery, including adhesion and wound rupture. As per the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), in 2018, approximately 18 million people underwent minimally invasive surgical cosmetic procedures in the U.S. Such instances are increasing the demand for heavy power surgical tools.
Advent of robotic surgery
- Heavy power surgical tools are being integrated with robots that perform various procedures, including minimally invasive surgeries. Furthermore, surgical robots work with multi-arms, thereby increasing the demand for various heavy power surgical tools. Such instances are fueling the demand for heavy power surgical tools.
North America Dominates Global Heavy Power Surgical Tools Market
North America is leading the global heavy power surgical tools market due to the presence of prominent players, enhanced health care amenities and infrastructure, government funding for advanced healthcare facilities, and a rising need for surgical measures for disorders related to oral, orthopedic, neurology, thoracic, and ENT
- This market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid rate during the forecast period, owing to a large consumer pool in India and China, high prevalence of chronic diseases, and rise in the demand for minimally invasive surgery
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Heavy Power Surgical Tools Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
- The global heavy power surgical tools market is highly concentrated due to the presence of few key players accounting for majority of the market share
- The demand for heavy power surgical tools has increased in both emerging and developed markets. Some of the key players operating in the global market are:
- Boston Medical
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Johnson & Johnson
- Zimmer Biomet
- Adeor Medical AG
- Aesculap Inc
- Arthrex Inc
- Ceterix Orthopaedics
- MicroAire Surgical Instruments, LLC.
- Smith & Nephew
- Nouvag AG
Global Heavy Power Surgical Tools Market: Research Scope
- The global heavy power surgical tools market can be segmented based on product, component, power source, therapeutic application, and region
Global Heavy Power Surgical Tools Market, by Product
Global Heavy Power Surgical Tools Market, by Component
Global Heavy Power Surgical Tools Market, by Power Source
- Electrically Operated Power Surgical Tools
- Battery-driven Power Surgical Tools
- Pneumatic Power Surgical Tools
Global Heavy Power Surgical Tools Market, by Therapeutic Application
- Orthopedic Surgeries
- Dental Surgeries
- ENT Surgeries
Global Heavy Power Surgical Tools Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.