Global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Market– Introduction
- Heavy duty sewing machines are industrial sewing machines, specifically designed for professional sewing tasks, with superior parts, motor, and greater robustness.
- Heavy duty sewing machines are also known as commercial sewing machines. Heavy duty sewing machines are faster, larger, and durable, particularly designed for long lasting sewing tasks that may be too strenuous and difficult for other machines.
- Heavy duty sewing machines have connecting rods, sophisticated gears, and housing and body normally made of high quality metals such as aluminum or cast iron. Furthermore, heavy duty sewing machines are firmly designed for a specific task such as sewing zigzag stitches, sewing straight seams, and for sewing buttons on garments.
Global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Market–Dynamics
Key Drivers of Heavy Duty Sewing Machine Market
- Manufacturing of high quality products by using heavy duty sewing machines has witnessed a shift from developed countries to developing countries, due to the low manufacturing cost, which is expected to drive the heavy duty sewing machines market during the forecast period.
- Heavy duty sewing machines are becoming a preferred choice for textile and automotive industries in developing countries as they save energy and time and reduce complexities in the manufacturing process. This in turn is expected to accelerate the heavy duty sewing machine market.
- Furthermore, the growing demand for heavy duty sewing machines in developing countries is also due to rise in population, rise in income, and the presence of apparel and non-apparel manufacturers.
- Favorable government initiatives, cost-effective labor, and cheap raw materials are some of the factors accelerating the growth of the heavy duty sewing machines market in developing countries.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our Report Brochure here
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of the Global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Market
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold the largest share in the heavy duty sewing machines market due to the presence of manufacturers headquartered in China, Japan, India, Taiwan, and other countries. This is an important factor enhancing market growth in the region. Some of the major players operating in the heavy duty sewing machines market include Brother Industries, Ltd., Bernina International AG., and Singer Corporation.
- In terms of revenue, Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share of the global heavy duty sewing machines market during the forecast period. This is due to the attractive economic growth, inexpensive labor, low manufacturing costs, foreign investment, increase in demand for clothes, and favorable government policies in the region.
Global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Market–Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
- The global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global heavy duty sewing machines market are:
- Brother Industries, Ltd.
- Bernina International AG.
- PFAFF Industriesysteme und Maschinen GmbH
- Singer Corporation
- Kaulin Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- Seiko Sewing Machine Co. Ltd.
- JUKI Corporation
- Pegasus Sewing Machine Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- Million Special Industries Co. Ltd.
- Jack Sewing Machine Co.,Ltd.
- W.S. Bessett, Inc.
- In July 2018, Jack Sewing Machine Co. a leading Chinese technology provider acquired ViBeMac SPA an Italian jeans automation company for USD 28.6 Mn, so as to expand its customer base and product categories with a specific focus on automated jeans production in Italy.
Looking for Exclusive Market Insights from Business Experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Market–Research Scope
The global heavy duty sewing machines market can be segmented based on:
- Distribution Channel
Global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Market, by Type
Based on type, the global heavy duty sewing machines market can be divided into:
- Single Needle Lock Stitch Machine
- Over lock Sewing Machine
- Flat lock sewing machine
- Feed off the Arm
- Button Attaching Machine
- Button Hole Machine
- Bar tack machine
- Zigzag sewing machine
Global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global heavy duty sewing machines market can be segmented into:
Global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Market, by Product
On the basis of product, the global heavy duty sewing machines market can be classified into:
- Mechanical Sewing Machine.
- Electronic Sewing Machine.
- Computerized or Automated Sewing Machine.
- Embroidery Machine.
- Over lock Sewing Machine
Global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global heavy duty sewing machines market can be segregated into:
- Direct sale
Global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Market, by End-user
Based on end-user, the global heavy duty sewing machines market can be categorized into:
Global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Market, by Region
Based on region, the global heavy duty sewing machines market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of product development, financial analysis, product market sizing, competition landscape, product benchmarking, market trends, and strategic analysis to estimate the potential opportunities for and impact forces of the global machinery and automotive sprockets market. The report also includes a study and qualitative and quantitative research of major developments in the market such as mergers and acquisitions, product launches, agreements, and collaborations to recognize the prevailing market dynamics and their estimated impact during the forecast period.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.