Global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Market– Introduction
- Heavy duty sewing machines are industrial sewing machines, specifically designed for professional sewing tasks, with superior parts, motor, and greater robustness.
- Heavy duty sewing machines are also known as commercial sewing machines. Heavy duty sewing machines are faster, larger, and durable, particularly designed for long lasting sewing tasks that may be too strenuous and difficult for other machines.
- Heavy duty sewing machines have connecting rods, sophisticated gears, and housing and body normally made of high quality metals such as aluminum or cast iron. Furthermore, heavy duty sewing machines are firmly designed for a specific task such as sewing zigzag stitches, sewing straight seams, and for sewing buttons on garments.
Global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Market–Dynamics
Key Drivers of Heavy Duty Sewing Machine Market
- Manufacturing of high quality products by using heavy duty sewing machines has witnessed a shift from developed countries to developing countries, due to the low manufacturing cost, which is expected to drive the heavy duty sewing machines market during the forecast period.
- Heavy duty sewing machines are becoming a preferred choice for textile and automotive industries in developing countries as they save energy and time and reduce complexities in the manufacturing process. This in turn is expected to accelerate the heavy duty sewing machine market.
- Furthermore, the growing demand for heavy duty sewing machines in developing countries is also due to rise in population, rise in income, and the presence of apparel and non-apparel manufacturers.
- Favorable government initiatives, cost-effective labor, and cheap raw materials are some of the factors accelerating the growth of the heavy duty sewing machines market in developing countries.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our Report Brochure here
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of the Global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Market
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold the largest share in the heavy duty sewing machines market due to the presence of manufacturers headquartered in China, Japan, India, Taiwan, and other countries. This is an important factor enhancing market growth in the region. Some of the major players operating in the heavy duty sewing machines market include Brother Industries, Ltd., Bernina International AG., and Singer Corporation.
- In terms of revenue, Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share of the global heavy duty sewing machines market during the forecast period. This is due to the attractive economic growth, inexpensive labor, low manufacturing costs, foreign investment, increase in demand for clothes, and favorable government policies in the region.
Global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Market–Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
- The global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global heavy duty sewing machines market are:
- Brother Industries, Ltd.
- Bernina International AG.
- PFAFF Industriesysteme und Maschinen GmbH
- Singer Corporation
- Kaulin Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- Seiko Sewing Machine Co. Ltd.
- JUKI Corporation
- Pegasus Sewing Machine Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- Million Special Industries Co. Ltd.
- Jack Sewing Machine Co.,Ltd.
- W.S. Bessett, Inc.
- In July 2018, Jack Sewing Machine Co. a leading Chinese technology provider acquired ViBeMac SPA an Italian jeans automation company for USD 28.6 Mn, so as to expand its customer base and product categories with a specific focus on automated jeans production in Italy.
Looking for Exclusive Market Insights from Business Experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Market–Research Scope
The global heavy duty sewing machines market can be segmented based on:
- Distribution Channel
Global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Market, by Type
Based on type, the global heavy duty sewing machines market can be divided into:
- Single Needle Lock Stitch Machine
- Over lock Sewing Machine
- Flat lock sewing machine
- Feed off the Arm
- Button Attaching Machine
- Button Hole Machine
- Bar tack machine
- Zigzag sewing machine
Global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global heavy duty sewing machines market can be segmented into:
Global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Market, by Product
On the basis of product, the global heavy duty sewing machines market can be classified into:
- Mechanical Sewing Machine.
- Electronic Sewing Machine.
- Computerized or Automated Sewing Machine.
- Embroidery Machine.
- Over lock Sewing Machine
Global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global heavy duty sewing machines market can be segregated into:
- Direct sale
Global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Market, by End-user
Based on end-user, the global heavy duty sewing machines market can be categorized into:
Global Heavy Duty Sewing Machines Market, by Region
Based on region, the global heavy duty sewing machines market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of product development, financial analysis, product market sizing, competition landscape, product benchmarking, market trends, and strategic analysis to estimate the potential opportunities for and impact forces of the global machinery and automotive sprockets market. The report also includes a study and qualitative and quantitative research of major developments in the market such as mergers and acquisitions, product launches, agreements, and collaborations to recognize the prevailing market dynamics and their estimated impact during the forecast period.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.