Heat Stress Monitor Market - Snapshot
Increasing concerns regarding worker safety have propelled the need for efficient and accurate products in the global heat stress monitor market. These concerns have caused a series of regulations and policies established to prevent any damage or mishap from happening to workers who operate in high heat areas. Increasing demand for optimal and precise heat stress monitors in mining and manufacturing industries and rising awareness regarding worker safety are accelerating the growing global heat stress monitor market. Increasing efforts to safeguard workers from various severe health problems that can be caused by excessive heat by players from various industry verticals is a positive trigger for the global heat stress monitor market.
Various governments and humanitarian organizations have issued guidelines and policies that specify the conditions and precautions required to be undertaken by employers that operate in hazardous or harmful working environments such as mines, massive manufacturing and industrial plants, energy plants, chemical processing plants, among others. This is also expected to support the upward trajectory of the global heat stress monitor market in near future. However, lack of awareness in certain regions, lack of training about dealing with excessive heat stress, and dearth of skilled professionals required to monitor heat stress among workers can impede the global heat stress monitor market in coming years.
Heat Stress Monitor: Introduction
- Heat stress monitor is an essential tool for occupational and environmental health and safety (OEHS) professionals to measure radiant temperature, dry bulb ambient temperature, relative humidity, wind speed, and air pressure parameters that affect heat stress in different conditions from industrial workplaces to underground mines
- The heat stress occurs when the body cannot avoid excess heat. In such a scenario, the body’s core temperature rises and the heart rate increases. When the body starts storing heat, a person begins to lose concentration and has difficulty while working.
- Factors contributing to heat stress are high air temperatures, radiant heat sources, high humidity, direct physical contact with hot objects, and strenuous physical activity
- Heat stress minimizes productivity which is the cause of accidents, illness, and even death. Prolonged exposure to high temperature can lead to excessive fluid loss, shock, or heat stroke.
- The heat stress monitor has significant applications in military, foundries, agriculture, offshore drilling operations, food industry, engineering, and sports sector. It is suitable for monitoring in underground mines, as it is roughly designed and has an anemometer for measuring wind speed.
Heat Stress Monitor Market to Expand in Workers Safety and Military Applications
- Heat stress monitors are used to determine the wet bulb globe temperature index of a given area. This measurement provided by a heat stress monitor helps workers, athletes, pedestrians, and consumers to avoid heat stress which causes nausea and stroke, so that professionals can decide how many breaks are needed, how often one should hydrate, or suggestions for proper work attire etc.
- Technological advancement in heat stress monitoring systems such as heat stress monitors based on heart rate measurement can provide opportunities to manufacturers of heat stress monitors. Heart rate monitoring systems with alarm can notify workers when to slow down their activities or take a break for thermal recovery, thereby preventing illness and loss of productivity.
- Most soldiers operate in extreme environmental conditions, and so heat stress monitors are essential devices for soldiers. The military sector is dominating the heat stress monitor market, as these devices provide real time monitoring of soldiers’ health in training grounds or fields, alerting the soldiers about heat stress limits.
North America to Lead the Global Heat Stress Monitor Market
- North America is leading the global heat stress monitor market as the government has mandated various industries to use heat stress monitors at workplaces. Safety standards are developed by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) to reduce the effect of heat stress. This positively impacts the demand for heat stress monitors in North America.
- Health monitoring in military, athletics, and sports applications boosts the demand for heat stress monitors, which ultimately drives the heat stress monitor market in North America
- Increasing health consciousness of people adds to the demand for health stress monitors in the form of portable and wearable devices. Such devices are largely used for training and monitoring activities and personal health goals. This also expands the global heat stress monitor market in North America.
Key Players Operating in the Global Heat Stress Monitor Market
- FLIR Systems Inc.
- General Tools and Instruments LLC
- PCE Instruments UK Ltd.
- MISUMI Corporation
- Accutron Instruments Inc.
- Runrite Electronics CC
- Fujitsu Ltd.
Global Heat Stress Monitor Market: Research Scope
Global Heat Stress Monitor Market, by Product
- Fixed/Portable Heat Stress Monitor
- Handheld Heat Stress Monitor
Global Heat Stress Monitor Market, by Offering
- Hardware & Software
Global Heat Stress Monitor Market, by Technology
- Natural Wet Bulb
- Without Wet Bulb
Global Heat Stress Monitor Market, by Sensor Type
- Dry Bulb
- Natural Wet Bulb
- Black Globe Temperature
- Relative Humidity and Air Flow Sensor
Global Heat Stress Monitor Market, by Application
- Athletics and Sports
- Manufacturing Plants
- Mining and Oil & Gas
Global Heat Stress Monitor Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.