Healthcare Simulators Market: Overview
Healthcare simulation, also called as medical simulation, offers experimental learning experience that is necessary for a healthcare professional. This is a modern day technology deployed for education and training of the healthcare professionals. Today, clinical competency and patient safety are some of the major concerns for any medical organization. This has been a major factor for the increasing adoption of healthcare simulation technology in the medical sector. Well known organizations such as the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Surgical Association’s Blue Ribbon Panel are promoting the use of healthcare simulators in different surgeries to help in educating and verifying the skills of the healthcare professionals. In addition to this, the American Board of Internal Medicine is providing grants and funding to the organizations that are developing healthcare simulators.
Identify the Key Factors that will drive your Company’s Growth. Request a Brochure of this Report here
Global Healthcare Simulators Market: Notable Developments
Given below are some of the notable developments in the global healthcare simulators market:
- In May 2019, Kyoto Kagaku, an international leader in global healthcare simulators market, conducted their first physiko workshop in China. The workshop was held to help the nursing teachers who overlook the physical assessment. This workshop was also intended for veteran nurses who help in training the new nurses.
- In September 2016, Kyoto Kagaku launched a patient simulator training system called K ver.2 Plus. This product is a fully functional cardiovascular system which produces real life reproduction of breathing and heart sounds recorded from real patients.
- Simulab Inc., another prominent name in the global healthcare simulators market has recently introduced a new product called Airway Man™. The company aims to change the dynamics of the airway management training systems. This product offers a complete range of basic to highly difficult airway skills such as intubation to surgical cricothyroidotomy.
- In July 2019, Laerdal Medical A/S and NOTE – One of Europe’s leading EMS partners – have signed an agreement about industrialization of services and manufacturing of electronics.
Some of the key players in the global healthcare simulators market include names such as Tellyes Scientific Co. Ltd, Mentice Medaphor, Limbs & Things BT, and CAE Healthcare among others.
Expanding Operations in Future? To get the perfect launch ask for a Custom Report here
Global Healthcare Simulators Market: Drivers and Restraints
- Reduction of risk: Healthcare simulators are the best possible medical training systems to educate healthcare professionals. These systems significantly cut down the risk of accidents that may occur during treatment, general practice or surgery. This is one the prime reasons behind the growing adoption of global healthcare simulators market.
- Opportunities in emerging economies: There has been a considerable rise in the medical schools and institutes across emerging economies such as India, China, and Brazil. Such large concentration of medical schools in these countries have presented a lucrative business opportunity for healthcare simulators manufacturers.
However, high purchase and maintenance cost of these healthcare simulators is expected to slow down the growth of the market. Small scale hospitals and clinics cannot afford such high costs and thus may negatively affect the market growth
Global Healthcare Simulators Market: Regional Outlook
The global healthcare simulators market is mainly divided into Middle East and Africa, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Europe. Of these, the market is dominated by North America owing to advanced healthcare and technological infrastructure. In the coming years of forecast period, Europe is projected to witness a rapid increase in adopting these healthcare simulators. This growth is attributed to growth in research and development activities and growing investments in the healthcare domain.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.