Hand Care Products Market: Introduction
- Hand care products are skincare products used to heal and smooth skin cracks, clean the dirt, and prevent and treat rough and dry hands. Hand care products are skin-compatible and dermatologically approved products that contain ingredients to smoothen dry hands. They are also used to maintain hygiene and are widely used among people across the globe. Hand care products are seeing rapid growth in demand after Coronavirus hit the globe, as people are now more concerned about hygiene and health. The increase in use of hand wash, sanitizers, soaps, and other hand care products is driving the growth of the market.
Rising Awareness among Consumers about Usage of Skincare Products: Key Driver
- Increasing demand for beauty and skincare products for both adults and children to maintain a healthy lifestyle and keep hands moisturized drives the market globally. The rise in skin & health consciousness aids manufacturers to introduce hygienic products including hand wash, hand sanitizers, and creams. Rising awareness about the harmful effects of chemicals and synthetic hand care products is another factor augmenting the growth of the hand care products market. Consumers are more inclined to buy products with natural or organic labeling, which is driving the market growth.
- Increased pollution levels such as dust pollution and exposure to UV rays causes skin-related issues such as skin blackening, and burn, which may also result in skin cancer. Hand care products manufacturers across the globe are investing in providing attractive and easy to handle compact packaging, celebrity endorsements, and advertisements to influence more consumers. They are investing additionally to introduce new innovative solutions to introduce medicated products, such as the adoption of probiotics and microbiome-based hand care products to increase their value which is driving the growth of the hand care products market.
- Various governmental, WHO, and FDA promotions and programs through websites, radio, television, social media sites, and print media related to personal hygiene to influence the demand for palm, and finger cleansing products is likely to boost the hand care products market.
Implementation of Stringent Laws and High Cost of Product: Key Restraints
- Stringent rules & regulations of governments related to using natural & safe ingredients; skin-related issues associated with chemical ingredients, such as allergies; and price fluctuation in raw materials are major factors hampering the growth of the hand care products market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Hand Care Products Market
- Asia Pacific holds major share of the global hand care products market due to the numerous consumers present in countries such as China and India in the region. These countries with the largest consumers drives the sales of hand care products. China, South Korea, and India also have a huge cosmetics industry that drives the growth of the hand care products market.
- The North American market has also witnessed positive growth owing to the higher spending power of the populace for premium products, increasing health and skin concerns, and increasing number of beauty salons & beauty product stores in the region that are major factors impacting the market growth of hand care products.
Key Manufacturers Active in the Hand Care Products Market Include:
- Unilever Plc.
- Procter & Gamble
- Johnson & Johnson
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- Oriflame Cosmetics S.A.
- Coty Inc
- China Whealthfields Lohmann
- GOJO Industries, Inc. (The Kanfer family)
- Amway ( Alticor)
Purell (GOJO Industries, Inc.) has launched a green hand sanitizer that is made with plant-based ethanol and sold in a recyclable PET plastic container.
Amway launched a liquid hand wash with ingredients free from widely used preservatives such as sulfate, paraben, and triclosan.
Global Hand Care Products Market: Research Scope
Global Hand Care Products Market, by Categories
- Beauty Enhancement Products
- Skin Care Products
Global Hand Care Products Market, by Product Form
- Others (Solid, Powder, etc.)
Global Hand Care Products Market, by Product Type
- Hand Wash
- Hand Sanitizers
- Repair Hand Cream
- Anti-aging Hand Cream
- Whitening Hand Cream
- Others (Hand wipes, Disinfectant, etc.)
Global Hand Care Products Market, by End-user
- Hospitals & Health centers
- Beauty Salons
- Others (Corporate Offices, Hotels, etc.)
Global Hand Care Products Market, by Price
Global Hand Care Products Market, by Consumer Group
Global Hand Care Products Market, by Distribution channel
- Company Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Drug Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Hand Care Products Market, by Region
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.