Hair Styling Equipment Market: Introduction
- Hair styling equipment comprises hair dryer, hair iron, hot brush, normal hair brush, and other supporting hair accessories to make hair more attractive. Hair styling equipment is used to make the consumer’s hair stylish, to add texture, volume, curl, shine, or to hold to a particular style.
Key Drivers of the Global Hair Styling Equipment Market
- Developing hair styling fashion trends is one of the foremost dynamics of the hair styling equipment market. Hair styling trends are gradually influencing companies to develop hair styling equipment for fluctuating hairstyles based on the demand from hair salon consumers and professionals. Moreover, fashion consciousness and personal grooming is also encouraging the sale of hair styling equipment. Manufacturers in the hair styling equipment market are launching and innovating easy to use products that do not damage hair of the consumer. This factor is expected to drive the demand for hair styling equipment during the forecast years.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Opportunities in the Global Hair Styling Equipment Market
- Globally, the adoption of artificial intelligence technology is rising rapidly. Hair styling equipment manufacturers are using artificial intelligence to make their hair styling equipment more advanced and are targeting the younger generation to buy technologically advanced hair styling equipment.
- However, a decline in salon visits can indirectly impact the sale of hair care appliances. The online distribution channel is set to offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. Purchasing via online channels is rising due to the need to maintain social distancing on account of COVID-19. Hair dryers may see positive growth via online sales in the coming year.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global hair styling equipment market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the hair styling equipment market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the hair styling equipment market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America hair styling equipment market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Globally, Asia Pacific held the dominant share in the hair styling equipment market in year 2019. Adoption and usage of hair styling equipment such as hair dryers, hair straighteners, and hair curler tools are high across the globe. The hair styling equipment market in Europe has reached the targeted growth phase owing to a strong product pipeline and well-established portfolio management approach. The market positions are strong in most of the geographies.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Hair Styling Equipment Market
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Presence of major players in the hair styling equipment market leads to competition among companies. Players are concentrating on product technology that would offer extra hair care and smoothness to separate their products from competitors.
For instance, in January 2020, AER announced the launch of the first professional-grade, smart, cordless hair dryer. Driven by a desire to advance technology in hair care tools, the AER Dryer introduced a proprietary first of its kind Lithium Silicon battery that allows for the power required for cordless capability and the performance equal or greater to the premiere hair dryers in the market.
A few of the key players operating in the global hair styling equipment market are:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Procter & Gamble (Braun)
- Dyson Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Conair Corporation
- Spectrum Brands, Inc.
- Groupe SEB
- Helen of Troy
- Jemella Ltd (GHD)
- Ikonic (SSIZ INTERNATIONAL)
Global Hair Styling Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Hair Styling Equipment Market, by Product Type
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Curlers & Rollers
- Hair Straighteners
- Hair Styling Brushes & Combs
- Others (Hair Clippers, Hair Elastics, etc.)
Global Hair Styling Equipment Market, by Technology
Global Hair Styling Equipment Market, by Price
Global Hair Styling Equipment Market, by End-user
Global Hair Styling Equipment Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
The report on the global hair styling equipment market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.