Hair Restoration Services Market: Overview
- Losing hair is a complex health condition which leads to life altering changes. The impact cannot be measured and therefore, it needs medical attention from time to time. Hair restoration is a technique where each follicle of donor hair is removed and harvested by surgically from the back of the head.
- Flashy marketing and high-pressure sales pitches dominate the field, however, in general, hair restoration or transplantation is handled by the medical specialty who also serves patients as a business. Hair restoration includes surgical and nonsurgical techniques. Surgical hair restoration includes hair transplantation and other techniques.
- The global hair restoration services market is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. Increase in incidence of hair transplantation among young generation, availability of new technologies for transplantation, less side-effects occurring after hair transplantation, and emerging players with hair restoration services are expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive Hair Restoration Services Market Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Hair Restoration Services Market
- Rise in concern over hair loss, increase in number of hair restoration services, and technological advancements are anticipated to propel the global hair restoration services market during the forecast period
- According to the Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Fact Sheet published by WHO, in 2018, nearly 50 million men and 30 million women in the U.S. suffer from hair loss. In Europe, Czech Republic has the highest number of bald individuals, with the male population accounting for more than 50%. Similarly, in India, majority of male population, especially in their 20s, has been tackling with baldness issue.
- Several key hair restoration service providers have been strategizing on evolving and improving their services, which has resulted in increased customer demand for upgraded version of several hair restoration solutions, specifically, follicular unit extraction and follicular unit transplantation
- According to the Eugenix Hair Transplant Sciences, 2019, the direct hair transplantation (DHT) technique is the most advanced technique of hair transplantation which involves the ingenious process of simultaneously extracting and implanting the hair. The technique is the most modern modification of the popular FUE (follicular unit extraction) technique.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Hair Restoration Services Market
- North America is projected to account for prominent share of the market during the forecast period. Increase in awareness about hair restoration services, high rate of adoption of hair transplant owing to increased physicians prescriptions, and technological advancements in the U.S are expected to drive the North America market in the region.
- Favorable reimbursement policies, expansion in number of clinics for hair restoration services, and rise in number of clinics by private players are anticipated to propel the North America segment during the forecast period
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, young adults are on the verge of surpassing baby boomers in the country in terms of fashion and health care. Similarly, hair loss concerns have been high among the young adulthood, specifically in North America.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Hair Restoration Services Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global hair restoration services market are:
- Elite Hair Restoration
- Lexington Intl., LLC
- Cole Hair Transplant Group
- Direct Hair Implantation International
Global Hair Restoration Services Market: Research Scope
Global Hair Restoration Services Market, by Service Type
- Follicular Unit Extraction
- Follicular Unit Transplantation
- Laser Treatment
- Follicular Unit Strip Surgery
Global Hair Restoration Services Market, by Gender
Global Hair Restoration Services Market, by End-user
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.