Hair Bun Market: Introduction
- Hair bun is the type of hair extension used to enhance the esthetic appearance of hair. Artificial hair buns are made with natural hair and synthetic hair. Several new types of materials have been introduced to produce synthetic hair buns in the last few years. Local artisans are offering stone and flower decorated hair buns as per the local culture and consumer preferences.
Key Drivers of the Global Hair Bun Market
- Modernization of the grooming industry and increasing demand for hair buns among young population is driving the hair buns market. Rising importance of hair styling and ongoing influence of social media blogs and vlogs on beauty and personal care trends are likely to drive the demand for hair buns in the next few years.
- Availability of diverse products offerings, in terms of hair colour, bun shape, and extension length, is the key factor further propelling the market. Moreover, hair styling products are increasingly being used to enhance the overall look for special occasions such as wedding, birthday parties, anniversaries, and festive parties.
Hair Buns Market: Key Segments
- The global hair buns market can be segmented based on product, hair type, price, end-user, distribution channel, and region. Based on product, the market can be segmented into donut hair bun, curly hair bun, and messy hair bun. In terms of hair type, the market can be classified into natural hair and synthetic hair. Based on price, the market can be split into low, medium, and high. Based on end-user, the market can be bifurcated into individual and commercial. In terms of distribution channel, the market can be segregated into online and offline distribution channel. The offline segment can be further categorized into specialty stores, hypermarket & departmental stores, and independent retailers.
Asia Pacific to be Prominent Market for Hair Bun
- Based on region, the global hair bun market can be classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the hair bun market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the hair bun market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America hair bun market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Rise in middle class population, number of working women, and increase in preference for hair styling and personal grooming products are anticipated to drive the demand for hair buns in Asia Pacific during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key brands are focusing on advanced manufacturing process and equipment to produce versatile designs of hair bun. Moreover, key focus areas of manufacturers of hair buns include quick customization, aggressive advertising and promotion, local sourcing, and multi-channel distribution.
Some of the major companies identified in the global hair bun market are:
- BELLAMI Hair
- Luxy Hair Co.
- GLAM SEAMLESS HAIR EXTENSIONS
- ZALA HAIR EXTENSIONS
- Foxy Locks Ltd
- Rock n Roller Hair
- Irresistible Me
- Diva Divine Hair Extensions and Wigs
Global Hair Bun Market: Research Scope
Global Hair Bun Market, by Product
- Donut Hair Bun
- Curly Hair Bun
- Messy Hair Bun
Global Hair Bun Market, by Hair Type
Global Hair Bun Market, by Price
Global Hair Bun Market, by End-user
Global Hair Bun Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarket & Departmental Stores
- Independent Retailers
Global Hair Bun Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global hair bun market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.