Hair Bun Market: Introduction
- Hair bun is the type of hair extension used to enhance the esthetic appearance of hair. Artificial hair buns are made with natural hair and synthetic hair. Several new types of materials have been introduced to produce synthetic hair buns in the last few years. Local artisans are offering stone and flower decorated hair buns as per the local culture and consumer preferences.
Key Drivers of the Global Hair Bun Market
- Modernization of the grooming industry and increasing demand for hair buns among young population is driving the hair buns market. Rising importance of hair styling and ongoing influence of social media blogs and vlogs on beauty and personal care trends are likely to drive the demand for hair buns in the next few years.
- Availability of diverse products offerings, in terms of hair colour, bun shape, and extension length, is the key factor further propelling the market. Moreover, hair styling products are increasingly being used to enhance the overall look for special occasions such as wedding, birthday parties, anniversaries, and festive parties.
Hair Buns Market: Key Segments
- The global hair buns market can be segmented based on product, hair type, price, end-user, distribution channel, and region. Based on product, the market can be segmented into donut hair bun, curly hair bun, and messy hair bun. In terms of hair type, the market can be classified into natural hair and synthetic hair. Based on price, the market can be split into low, medium, and high. Based on end-user, the market can be bifurcated into individual and commercial. In terms of distribution channel, the market can be segregated into online and offline distribution channel. The offline segment can be further categorized into specialty stores, hypermarket & departmental stores, and independent retailers.
Asia Pacific to be Prominent Market for Hair Bun
- Based on region, the global hair bun market can be classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the hair bun market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the hair bun market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America hair bun market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Rise in middle class population, number of working women, and increase in preference for hair styling and personal grooming products are anticipated to drive the demand for hair buns in Asia Pacific during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key brands are focusing on advanced manufacturing process and equipment to produce versatile designs of hair bun. Moreover, key focus areas of manufacturers of hair buns include quick customization, aggressive advertising and promotion, local sourcing, and multi-channel distribution.
Some of the major companies identified in the global hair bun market are:
- BELLAMI Hair
- Luxy Hair Co.
- GLAM SEAMLESS HAIR EXTENSIONS
- ZALA HAIR EXTENSIONS
- Foxy Locks Ltd
- Rock n Roller Hair
- Irresistible Me
- Diva Divine Hair Extensions and Wigs
Global Hair Bun Market: Research Scope
Global Hair Bun Market, by Product
- Donut Hair Bun
- Curly Hair Bun
- Messy Hair Bun
Global Hair Bun Market, by Hair Type
Global Hair Bun Market, by Price
Global Hair Bun Market, by End-user
Global Hair Bun Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarket & Departmental Stores
- Independent Retailers
Global Hair Bun Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global hair bun market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.