Graphic Cards Market: Introduction
- Graphic card is piece of computer hardware that produces the image you see on the monitor.
- A graphics card helps render an image to the monitor, and it does this by converting data into a signal that the monitor can understand. The better the graphics card, the better and smoother an image that is produced. Consequently, a graphics card is important for gamers and video editors.
- Dedicated graphic card is a special component housing its own processor (GPU) and its own RAM (VRAM) apart from main processor and main RAM, which obviously 'speeds up' the graphics execution. In this way, uncompressed Full HD, 4K videos or very High resolution images, photos or CAD drawing, 3D images can be viewed smoothly and flawlessly.
Rise in Demand for Graphic Cards in Gaming
- Graphics cards are highly useful for gamers. Graphics cards significantly improve the quality of experience for users of photo and video editing programs, as they are likely to improve the speed at which images can be rendered.
- The best graphics cards enable gamers to play at 1080p or even 4K, without struggling for performance
- The graphics card enables the rapid opening, rendering and editing of high-resolution photos and videos; it helps create complex digital artwork and build 3D environments and models, which helps boost the work flow
- Hence, demand for graphics card in computers, laptops, and smartphones is considerably high for high resolution gaming. Therefore, the graphics card market is anticipated to expand at a high growth rate during the forecast period.
Europe to Lead Global Graphic Cards Market
- In terms of region, the global graphic card market can be divided into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Europe is projected to hold a prominent share of the global graphics card market owing to significant expansion of the gaming industry owing to increased smartphone penetration in the region
- Personal computers have remained the biggest gaming platform, followed by smartphones and consoles. Rising trend of social gaming and free-to-play Massively Multi-player Online (MMO) games is projected to drive the gaming industry in Europe.
- Asia Pacific is estimated to hold the second-largest share of the global graphics card market owing to high penetration gaming in the region. Increase in use of PCs and laptops in the near future is estimated to fuel the demand for graphic cards in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
Key Players in Global Graphic Cards Market
- Power V
Global Graphic Cards Market, Research Scope
Global Graphic Cards Market, by Type
- PCI- E
Global Graphic Cards Market, by Application
- Personal Computer
Global Graphic Cards Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.