Graphene Sensors Market: Introduction
Graphene is an ideal material for making sensors, since graphene has extraordinary electrical conductivity and heat resistance. It can be used in various applications, such as for making sensors, RFID, composites, research and development, functional ink, energy storing, and as polymer additive, among others. Graphene material has large surface to volume ratio. The large surface area of graphene is able to increase the surface loading of desired biomolecules and improve electrical conductivity. Hence, the graphene-based sensors are considered ideal for the sensing equipment. Graphene material also has small band gaps that are beneficial for conducting electrons between biomolecules and electrode surface, which make them highly sensitive. It has a high carrier mobility as well as density, and high thermal conductivity. All these properties are driving the global market.
Graphene material provides design possibilities in the manufacturing of sensors. They are miniaturized and sensitive as compared to other sensors material. Moreover, these sensors can work quickly and are less expensive than traditional sensors. Some graphene sensors also consists of Field Effect Transistor (FET) with a graphene channel. Graphene-based nanoelectronic devices have also been explored for their use in DNA sensors for detecting nucleobases and nucleotides, in gas sensors for detecting different gases, use in PH sensors, environmental contamination sensors, strain and pressure sensors, among others.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Graphene Sensors Market: Competition Landscape
- In June 2019, Emberion launched a new hyperspectral graphene photodetector, which can be used for on-site analysis of food and agriculture products with the help of infrared detection at a lower cost than existing sensor technologies
- In May 2018, Graphenea launched sales of GFETs – graphene field effect transistors aimed at lowering barriers in adoption of graphene, especially for sensors. Graphenea introduced two standard GFET-for-sensing configurations: GFET-S10 and GFET-S20. Each of the two includes 36 individual GFETs on a one square centimeter die, while differing in device layout.
Graphenea S.A. is headquartered in Spain. The company manufactures, produces, and supplies graphene for industrial and research needs. It has developed a synthesis and transfer process to obtain high uniformity monolayer graphene films on any substrate. The company is involved in graphene manufacturing, graphene production, graphene supplier CVD, graphene films, graphene oxide, monolayer graphene, bilayer graphene, and trilayer graphene, among other segments.
XG Sciences Inc.
XG Sciences, Inc. is a privately held corporation with headquarter in Lansing, Michigan, U.S. serving customers around the world. The company manufactures the xGnP brand graphene nanoplatelets, a new type of carbon nanoparticle as well as conductive inks and coatings, electrodes, and specialty sheet products based on their materials.
Vorbeck Materials Corporation
Vorbeck Materials Corporation manufactures and supplies graphene materials. The company has patented carbon-based materials based on single-atom thick graphene sheets that are used in conductive ink, plastic additive, and battery electrode applications. Vorbeck Materials Corporation serves security, medical diagnostics, electronics, and aerospace businesses.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Haydale Graphene Industries PLC
Haydale Graphene Industries PLC is a U.K.-based company, which has developed a plasma process to functionalize graphene and other Nano materials. The company’s subsidiaries include Haydale Limited, which is engaged in research and development, manufacture, and sales of surface functionalized graphene products; and Nano HexLimited, which is engaged in sales and distribution. Haydale Limited is an active company incorporated in 2003. It is a subsidiary of Haydale Graphene Industries PLC with registered office in Ammanford, Dyfed. Haydale Limited is involved in manufacturing and supply of graphene sensors.
Graphene Laboratories Inc.
Graphene Laboratories, Inc. is engaged in research, development, and manufacturing of chemical products. The company provides analytical, prototype development, and consulting services. Graphene Laboratories Inc. has huge market capacities in the U.S. Graphene Laboratories (owned by Graphene 3D Lab) is developing and marketing functional graphene materials and devices. Graphene Labs operates an online store called Graphene Supermarket, which offers online graphene related products and other advanced materials. In February 2013, Graphene Labs signed a strategic alliance agreement with Lomiko Metals to co-develop a vertically integrated supply chain.
Some of the significant players in the graphene sensors market are Graphenea S.A., Emberion, XG Sciences, Vorbrck Materials, Haydale Limited, Graphene Laboratories, CVD Equipment Corporation, Graphene Nanochem PLC, Angstron Material, Inc., and ACS Material, LLC, among others.
Global Graphene Sensors Market: Dynamics
Wide Range of Usage of Graphene-based Sensors Driving Global Market
Graphene sensors are being used in various applications, including its derivatives. It can be used as a temperature sensor, gas sensor, humidity sensor, bio sensor, and various others. For gas detection, graphene-based sensors can be used to detect several different small gaseous molecules and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). As graphene is a highly conductive material, they are ideal for temperature and humidity sensors as well. Bio sensors that are graphene-based can be used to detect a wide range of biomolecules; the most common of which being glucose, proteins, and DNA. These advantages related to graphene-based sensors are accelerating the global market.
Global Graphene Sensors Market: Segmentation
The global graphene sensors market can be segmented based on:
- End-use Industry
Global Graphene Sensors Market, By Type
In terms of type, the global graphene sensors market can be divided into:
- Gas Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Humidity Sensors
Global Graphene Sensors Market, by End-use Industry
Based on end-use industry, the global graphene sensors market can be classified into:
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
The report on the global graphene sensors market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.