Gluten Tolerance Test Kits Market: Overview
- GLUTEN is the collective name for combination of water-insoluble proteins found in the seeds of wheat, rye, and barley. People with gluten sensitivity have elevated response to gluten. These individuals are unable to digest gluten leading to diarrhea, inflammation of the surface of the small intestine, and vomiting.
- Diarrhea, fatigue, anemia, weight loss, abdominal discomfort, vomiting, and stomatitis are key symptoms for gluten sensitivity. Adoption of a gluten-free diet, avoiding foods containing rye, barley, wheat, and other cereal grains is the best treatment for people with gluten sensitivity.
- The global gluten tolerance test kits market is anticipated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to rise in number of patients performing food tolerance tests, increase in awareness about food sensitivity, and availability of wide range of products for food intolerance testing
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Gluten Tolerance Test Kits Market Report Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Gluten Tolerance Test Kits Market
- The global gluten tolerance test kits market is expected to be driven by various factors such as increase in prevalence of celiac disease and increase in adoption of home-based glucose tolerance test kits
- According to the Celiac Disease Foundation, the prevalence of celiac disease was 0.5% in Africa and North America, 0.6% in Asia, 0.8% in Europe and Oceania, and 4% in South America from 1991 to 2016
- Several government bodies and regulatory authorities have designed guidelines for celiac disease screening and gluten intolerance test. The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) Guidelines for Coeliac Disease recommended Immunoglobulin A (IgA) tissue transglutaminase (tTG) as a primary test for coeliac disease. In case of negative IgA tTG test and low total IgA levels, NICE recommends a secondary test for IgG tTG.
- Such guidelines enable to determine the need to increase efforts toward celiac disease screening, thereby driving the gluten tolerance kits market
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Gluten Tolerance Test Kits Market
- North America is projected to account for prominent share of the gluten tolerance test kits market during the forecast period, led by increase in focus on enacting regulations related to gluten test and food labelling and increase in number of products available in retail pharmacies and e-commerce
- In August 2013, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) established gluten-free labeling regulations including gluten limits for gluten-free foods. As per the gluten limits by the FDA, ‘gluten-free’ are those which have gluten content of less than 20 ppm.
- Rise in number of manufacturers offering ease to use home test and increase in number of private laboratories providing food tolerance testing services are projected to drive the gluten intolerance test kits market
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom
Gluten Tolerance Test Kits Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global gluten tolerance test kits market are:
- PRIMA Lab SA
- Glutenostics, Inc.
- NanoRepro AG.
- myLAB Box.
- Cerascreen GmbH
- Verisana Lab
- Personal Diagnostics
- Labsystems Diagnostics Oy
- SMARTBLOOD LIMITED
- YORKTEST Laboratories
- Immuno Laboratories, Inc.
- Microdrop LLC.
Global Gluten Tolerance Test Kits Market: Research Scope
Global Gluten Tolerance Test Kits Market, by Sample Type
- Blood Test
- Urine Test
- Stool Test
Global Gluten Tolerance Test Kits Market, by Application
- Celiac Disease Screening
- Food Intolerance
Global Gluten Tolerance Test Kits Market, by End-user
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Home Care Settings
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.