Glomerulonephritis Treatment Market: Introduction
- Glomeruli is an internal structure of kidney, which consists of a network of small blood vessels known as tuft located at the beginning of a nephron in the kidney. The main function of glomeruli is to remove excess fluid and waste from the bloodstream and pass them into the urine. Glomerulonephritis is a kidney disease caused by the inflammation of filtering units of the kidney called glomeruli. Glomerulonephritis is often caused by disturbance in the immune system due to infection or systemic lupus erythematosus, IgA nephropathy, hypertension, diabetes, etc. Pain in joints, rashes, heavy breathing, colored urine, fluid retention with swelling evident on face, hands, feet, and abdomen are some of the symptoms of glomerulonephritis. Early diagnosis and prompt treatment are important to prevent kidney failure.
- The global glomerulonephritis treatment market is anticipated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to rise in awareness about its side effects on kidneys
Get an Idea about the Offerings of Our Glomerulonephritis Treatment Market Report from this Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Glomerulonephritis Treatment Market
- Glomerulonephritis causes severe inflammation and damage to kidneys, which can sometimes result in complete kidney failure. The mortality rate of glomerulonephritis ranges from 7% to as high as 80%, with an average mortality rate of approximately 35%. According to the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015, 1.2 million people died due to kidney failure across the world, in 2015, an increase of 32% since 2005. Moreover, the same study also stated that in 2010, 2.62 million people received dialysis worldwide and the need for dialysis is projected to double by 2030. Rise in cases of acute kidney diseases is expected to drive the global glomerulonephritis treatment market during the forecast period.
- Age is a major factor responsible for the rise in the prevalence of glomerulonephritis and related kidney diseases such as hypertension and diabetes. According to the WHO, the world’s population of people aged 60 years and above is expected to reach 2 billion and that of people aged 80 years and above is likely to reach approximately 400 million by 2050. Studies have shown that a majority (60%-70%) of elderly population is highly susceptible to acute kidney injuries, which, in turn, will drive the global market.
Key Opportunities of Global Glomerulonephritis Treatment Market
- Key players in the global glomerulonephritis treatment market are acquiring emerging players to expand their product portfolio. Companies prefer to acquire R&D units of emerging players, aiming to co-develop innovative technologies. The strategy offers immense opportunities to companies, wherein companies can leverage production and commercialize products.
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Glomerulonephritis Treatment Market
- North America is a leading consumer of glomerulonephritis treatment drugs due to high awareness about the adverse effects of the disease on kidneys. The U.S. is a major market for glomerulonephritis treatment in North America. Key factors, such as increase in geriatric population, incidences of acute kidney injuries, and a highly structured health care industry are expected to fuel the growth of this market in the U.S.
- The glomerulonephritis treatment market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Common causes of kidney diseases in countries such as India and China are diabetes and hypertension. According to the Karger International Journal 2019, the approximate prevalence of kidney disease is 800 per million population and the incidence of end-stage renal disease is 150–200 per million population. This high incident rate of kidney disease has led to awareness about early diagnosis and treatment of glomerulonephritis.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Glomerulonephritis Treatment Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global glomerulonephritis market are:
- Par Pharmaceutical
- Mylan N.V.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Aurobindo Pharma
- Pfizer, Inc.
Global Glomerulonephritis Treatment Market: Research Scope
Global Glomerulonephritis Treatment Market, by Type
- Acute Glomerulonephritis
- Chronic Glomerulonephritis
Global Glomerulonephritis Treatment Market, by Drug Type
- Angiotensin-converting Enzyme Inhibitors
- Angiotensin Receptor Blockers
- Water Pills
Global Glomerulonephritis Treatment Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
Global Glomerulonephritis Treatment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.