Glomerulonephritis Treatment Market: Introduction
- Glomeruli is an internal structure of kidney, which consists of a network of small blood vessels known as tuft located at the beginning of a nephron in the kidney. The main function of glomeruli is to remove excess fluid and waste from the bloodstream and pass them into the urine. Glomerulonephritis is a kidney disease caused by the inflammation of filtering units of the kidney called glomeruli. Glomerulonephritis is often caused by disturbance in the immune system due to infection or systemic lupus erythematosus, IgA nephropathy, hypertension, diabetes, etc. Pain in joints, rashes, heavy breathing, colored urine, fluid retention with swelling evident on face, hands, feet, and abdomen are some of the symptoms of glomerulonephritis. Early diagnosis and prompt treatment are important to prevent kidney failure.
- The global glomerulonephritis treatment market is anticipated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to rise in awareness about its side effects on kidneys
Get an Idea about the Offerings of Our Glomerulonephritis Treatment Market Report from this Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Glomerulonephritis Treatment Market
- Glomerulonephritis causes severe inflammation and damage to kidneys, which can sometimes result in complete kidney failure. The mortality rate of glomerulonephritis ranges from 7% to as high as 80%, with an average mortality rate of approximately 35%. According to the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015, 1.2 million people died due to kidney failure across the world, in 2015, an increase of 32% since 2005. Moreover, the same study also stated that in 2010, 2.62 million people received dialysis worldwide and the need for dialysis is projected to double by 2030. Rise in cases of acute kidney diseases is expected to drive the global glomerulonephritis treatment market during the forecast period.
- Age is a major factor responsible for the rise in the prevalence of glomerulonephritis and related kidney diseases such as hypertension and diabetes. According to the WHO, the world’s population of people aged 60 years and above is expected to reach 2 billion and that of people aged 80 years and above is likely to reach approximately 400 million by 2050. Studies have shown that a majority (60%-70%) of elderly population is highly susceptible to acute kidney injuries, which, in turn, will drive the global market.
Key Opportunities of Global Glomerulonephritis Treatment Market
- Key players in the global glomerulonephritis treatment market are acquiring emerging players to expand their product portfolio. Companies prefer to acquire R&D units of emerging players, aiming to co-develop innovative technologies. The strategy offers immense opportunities to companies, wherein companies can leverage production and commercialize products.
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Glomerulonephritis Treatment Market
- North America is a leading consumer of glomerulonephritis treatment drugs due to high awareness about the adverse effects of the disease on kidneys. The U.S. is a major market for glomerulonephritis treatment in North America. Key factors, such as increase in geriatric population, incidences of acute kidney injuries, and a highly structured health care industry are expected to fuel the growth of this market in the U.S.
- The glomerulonephritis treatment market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Common causes of kidney diseases in countries such as India and China are diabetes and hypertension. According to the Karger International Journal 2019, the approximate prevalence of kidney disease is 800 per million population and the incidence of end-stage renal disease is 150–200 per million population. This high incident rate of kidney disease has led to awareness about early diagnosis and treatment of glomerulonephritis.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Glomerulonephritis Treatment Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global glomerulonephritis market are:
- Par Pharmaceutical
- Mylan N.V.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Aurobindo Pharma
- Pfizer, Inc.
Global Glomerulonephritis Treatment Market: Research Scope
Global Glomerulonephritis Treatment Market, by Type
- Acute Glomerulonephritis
- Chronic Glomerulonephritis
Global Glomerulonephritis Treatment Market, by Drug Type
- Angiotensin-converting Enzyme Inhibitors
- Angiotensin Receptor Blockers
- Water Pills
Global Glomerulonephritis Treatment Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
Global Glomerulonephritis Treatment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.