Plastic Tubs Market - An Overview:
Plastics have been consistent packaging source that remained for many years one of such type are plastic tubs. Plastic tubs perform better and are cost-effective, which replaced other conventional packaging sources like metal, wood, and glass. Plastic tubs are used for packaging of food, beverages and pharmaceutical products and act as a strong barrier against air, moisture, and contaminants. Plastic tubs are rigid and considered best for packaging and preserving food and beverages. Plastic tubs can be reused and are durable which reduce the harsh impact of plastics on the environment. Plastic tubs have different size, shapes, and capacity according to the need of the consumers. Production of plastic tubs is energy saving and easy as compared to other packaging formats and have prolonged use. Plastic tubs cannot be deformed easily and help in the transportation and storage of goods.
Plastic Tubs Market – Dynamics:
Rapid growth in pharmaceutical and medical sector raised the demand for plastic tubs as they are strong, moldable, and add comfort to the consumer’s life and can survive extreme conditions without degrading. Plastic tubs are safe to use and recyclable, which reduces the manufacturing cost. Plastic tubs are recycled and reused, which help in decreasing pollution which will raise the demand of plastic tubs. They are made from petroleum and are available in different colors, which are eye – catchy. Plastic tubs are not biodegradable and make soil infertile because of the release of harmful chemicals into the soil. Plastic tubs can be harmful to consumers as plastic can seep into the groundwater, causing instability in the ecosystem. Plastic tubs having a low melting point and cannot be used at high temperature. Plastic tubs are flammable, which can cause a hazard to the surrounding environment. Plastic tubs are commonly used due to the large scale availability of raw material and adaptability across the packaging market. Growing environmental concerns challenges plastic tubs manufacturers to use eco-friendly materials.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure here
Plastic Tubs Market – Segmentation:
The global plastic tubs market is segmented by material type, shape, size, capacity, and end use. The pricing for plastic tubs has being done based on size segment in US$ million, and the volume is considered in number of units.
On the basis of material type, the plastic tubs market has been segmented into:
- Polyethylene (PE)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Poly Lactic Acid (PLA)
- Polypropylene (PP)
On the basis of shape, the plastic tubs market has been segmented into:
On the basis of size, the plastic tubs market has been segmented into:
- Less than 0.3 m
- 3 – 0.4 m
- 4 - 0.5 m
- 5 – 0.6 m
- Above 0.6 m
On the basis of capacity, the plastic tubs market has been segmented into:
- 1 litre or Less
- 2 - 10 litre
- 11 - 30 litre
- 31 - 40 litre
- Above 41 litre
On the basis of end use, the plastic tubs market has been segmented into:
- Food & Beverages
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Electronic industry
- Printing & Stationary industry
Plastic Tubs Market - Regional Outlook:
Asian region and North America region have improved the food and beverages industry, and therefore, the market for Plastic tubs market is expected to rise. The Plastic tubs market in developed countries such as the U.S., Italy, and the UK is expected to have positive growth during the forecast period. It attributed to the high demand for Plastic tubs incorporated in the packaging of beverages, food, cosmetics and healthcare products, and pharmaceuticals. The increasing demand for proper and contamination free packaging drives the market for Plastic tubs in developing countries such as India, China, etc.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Plastic Tubs Market - Key Players:
- Nova Polytek
- Agri-Industrial Plastics Company
- Alpha Packaging Amatech LLC
- AB Container Inc.
- Assmann Corporation of America
- RPC M&H Plastics
- TranPak Inc.
- Diversified Plastics Inc.
- Indiana Bottle Company, Inc.
- Myton Industries, Inc.
- Quantum Storage Systems
- Rehrig Pacific Company
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.