Generator [Up to 100 kVA] Market
Generator [Up to 100 kVA] Market in Telecom Industry (Power Rating: Up to 10 KVA, 10 KVA – 20 KVA, 20 KVA – 30 KVA, 30 KVA – 40 KVA, and Above 40 KVA; Type: Stationary and Portable; and Application: Prime & Continuous, Standby, and Peak Shaving) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
- Energy & Natural Resources
- 324 Pages
Remote Working, Fewer Business Developments Influencing Market Growth amid COVID-19 Outbreak
The ongoing shift to remote work and continued work from home norms are fueling the growth in networking infrastructure and connectivity. Companies in the generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry are capitalizing on these opportunities to keep their economies running. However, this demand is also straining the networking infrastructure and may lead to public perception issues, if telecoms are unable to meet expectations. Hence, telecoms are maintaining generators at optimum levels to meet public expectations.
Since the telecom industry is closely related to virtually all end markets, event cancellations and fewer business developments have negatively impacted the generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry. Hence, stakeholders are focusing on mission critical applications in industries such as airlines, healthcare, and power & energy to ensure smooth communication among consumers.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Generator [Up to 100 kVA] Market in Telecom Industry
Different Generator Models Create Issues in Monitoring Data
With vast reams of data becoming available, independent telecom tower companies (towercos) and mobile network operators (MNOs) are investing in significant manpower and money to leverage the power of such data. However, a towerco’s portfolio is made of highly disparate site types with variances in equipment make, generator sets (gensets), and models. Thus, it becomes potentially challenging to gather data from different gensets, since one generator might be more modern, which supports a serial-based MODBUS connection while the other genset model might be very basic.
In order to overcome these challenges companies, TowerXchange - an independent media platform for the tower industry is increasing efforts to gain expertise to be able to effectively deliver a common denominator set of data across all the sites. Stakeholders are increasing the availability of software that help to intelligently monitor data of different generator models.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Genset Kits Gaining Prominence at Remote Sites to Reduce OPEX
Companies in the generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry are innovating in gensets that help to reduce operational expenditure (OPEX). HIMOINSA - a designer and manufacturer of diesel & gas generator sets is offering maintenance kits with its Yanmar engine that allows for longer maintenance intervals up to 1,000 hours. Such gensets are an advantage for telecom and rental applications, since it guarantees more autonomy and reduced operation costs, especially at gensets installed at remote sites.
Equipment makers in the generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry are developing kits involving gensets, a large tank, which supplies extra oil to the engine and helps to imply a significant decline in filter costs and downtime.
Equipment Makers Improve System Design, Engineering in Generators
The generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry is expected to reach the valuation of US$ US$ 919.5 Mn by 2031. Cummins - a specialist in diesel and alternative fuel engines & generators, is providing gensets that help to achieve reliable uptime in urban and rural telecom settings. Whether it is a standby power for a cell tower or if it is a requirement for prime power for switching facilities, generator providers are working with telecom customers worldwide on network build-outs for telecommunication projects.
Pre-integrated power systems are being preferred to run telecom businesses. Since sustainable, resilient, and uninterruptible power is significant in the telecom infrastructure, equipment makers in the generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry are improving their system designs and engineering to innovate in standby and portable generators. Electronic control systems are being integrated in generators to include automatic remote starting and stopping of gensets.
Preference for Robust Functionality in Diesel Generators
Companies in the generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry are boosting their manufacturing capabilities in heavy-duty gensets with rugged 4-cycle industrial diesel engine that delivers reliable power, low emissions, and fast response to load changes. Manufacturers are designing generators with excellent motor starting capability and low waveform distortion with non-linear loads. They are increasing their manufacturing capabilities in diesel fuel type, standby generators with 20-25 kVA power rating to meet the demands of telecom operators.
Equipment manufacturers in the generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry are incorporating standard cooling systems in gensets with integral radiator systems that help to simplify facility design requirements for rejected heat and tested rated ambient temperatures.
High Capability Gensets Empower Telecoms in Rural Settings
Apart from keeping businesses running, companies in the generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry are providing gensets that deploy a positive impact on local communities, environment, and people. Caterpillar energy & power systems are being publicized for establishing customer success in remote locations to support unmanned operations in telecoms. The option between renting and owning gensets is creating incremental opportunities for companies in the generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry.
Factory-made generators are being deployed in rural locations. These gensets deliver non-stop power and can be customized by the equipment provider to meet specific site requirements. Generator providers are configuring and installing gensets that deliver the required amount of power for various operations. Modular sound-attenuated enclosures in generators help to comply with noise level regulations.
Manufacturers Provide Gensets for Reliable Backup within Smaller Footprint
There is a growing demand for standby generators in the telecom industry. Generac Holdings Inc. - a U.S.-based manufacturer of backup power generation products for residential, light commercial, and industrial markets, is providing gensets that offer reliable backup within smaller footprint. Manufacturers in the generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry are bolstering their production in rugged diesel and natural gas generators to provide the standby power required by telecoms.
Manufacturers are designing generators that work well with critical power components such as UPS systems, rectifiers, and HVAC systems in urban and remote cell towers. There is a requirement for extreme weather-resistant enclosures in generators meant for telecoms located in mountains, near the ocean, and that are suitable for a variety of weather events. Manufacturers in the generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry are providing a range of controllers for remote monitoring to show vital operating parameters of generator sets.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Generator [Up to 100 kVA] Market in Telecom Industry
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, global generator providers are increasing their services in remote monitoring and support to help telecoms meet the unprecedented demand from consumers. The generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry is slated to clock a modest CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period. However, different models in gensets are increasing issues in monitoring the vital operating parameters of generator sets. Hence, companies should increase R&D in software platforms that deliver a common denominator set of data across all the sites. Global-level equipment providers are investing in data collection centers to reduce the overall operational expenditure of telecoms.
Generator (Up to 100 kVA) Market in Telecom Industry: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry for the current period of 2020 and the forecast period of 2021 to 2031, significant expansion of the telecom network in remote areas and rise in incidence of power outages are key factors expected to boost the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry during the forecast period
- In terms of revenue, the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry is estimated to reach US$ 919.5 Mn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period. Based on application, the standby segment was a highly lucrative segment of the global generator (Up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry in 2020. Most of the countries across the globe have been investing significantly in the development of renewable energy such as wind and solar. Increase in adoption of renewable energy is likely to cause interruption in power supply, as renewable energy is an intermittent source of energy.
Rise in Incidence of Power Outages: Key Driver of Generator (Up to 100 kVA) Market in Telecom Industry
- The electrification rate has improved across the globe over the last decade. However, the incidence of power outages has also increased. The global electrification rate reached 89% in 2020, while approximately 153 million people are gaining access to electricity each year. Nevertheless, the major challenge remains in most of the remote areas globally and in sub-Saharan Africa where approximately 570 million people still live in the dark.
- Natural calamities; failure of distribution lines and transmission lines; and faults in equipment of power generation stations or substations are some of the key factors causing power outages across the world. Recently, a power outage in Argentina and Uruguay affected 10 million of people.
- On an average, more than 60% of the telecom tower sites face electrical grid outages in excess of eight hours a day in India. Therefore, tower owners deploy a combination of batteries and backup power for electrical grids in order to ensure power availability of more than 99.95%. This is likely to create growth avenues for generators in the telecom industry.
- The telecommunications industry continues to expand rapidly. Rise in usage of cell phones, computers, and high-speed Internet requires an increase in the number of cell phone towers and field facilities to support these services. This expansion introduces new challenges and service reliability through backup power sources remains at the forefront for industry providers. Providers use backup power sources such as generators to prevent power outages.
Rise in Adoption of Renewable Energy Increases Requirement for Backup Power Facilities
- Renewable energy accounted for 22.5% share of the global power mix in 2020. Demand for renewable energy has been gaining momentum in the global power generation mix due to the increase in focus on reducing the climate change impact and maintaining fossil fuel sustainability. In terms of installed capacity, solar and wind energy are growing, while cumulative installed capacity at a global level reached 489 and 564 GW in 2018, respectively.
- Renewable power consumption grew by 14% in 2018, providing 9% of the world’s electricity. Europe leads the world in terms of adoption of renewable energy. Its share of renewable power in global power generation reached nearly 8.4% in 2017, almost doubling in five years from 4.6% in 2012.
- Similarly, many countries in the world such as China, India, Japan, Brazil, the U.S., and Canada have also increased their share of consumption of renewable energy. However, sources of renewable energy are intermittent sources of power, as they are dependent on several natural factors.
- Generators can provide the necessary power backup when renewable energy fails. Thus, increase in adoption of renewable energy across the globe is expected to provide new opportunities to the generator market in the near future.
Generator (Up to 100 kVA) Market in Telecom Industry: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of companies operating in the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies. The generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry is fragmented, with the presence of a large number of players across the globe.
- Key players operating in the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry are
- Green Generac Power Systems Inc.
- MAHINDRA POWEROL
- AGCO Power
- Kohler Co.
- Greaves Cotton Limited
- Multiquip Inc.
- AKSA POWER GENERATION
- Cummins Inc.
Generator (Up to 100 kVA) Market in Telecom Industry: Strategic Partnerships
- Prominent companies operating in the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry, such as Cummins Inc., Caterpillar Inc., Himoinsa, Generac Holdings, and AKSA Power Generation, are focusing on product launches, capacity expansion, and acquisition activities to expand their global footprint. Other key strategies in the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry are highlighted below:
- On February 10 2021, Generac Power Systems announced plans to open a manufacturing, assembly, and distribution operation in Trenton, South Carolina, the U.S. The facility will support increased demand for home standby generators and associated energy technologies, and serve as a distribution center to customers in the southeast part of the U.S.
- On June 26 2020, Greaves Cotton announced the launch of its technologically advanced Smart Gensets ‘Greaves Genius – Smart Power Solutions,’ which is available across 5kVA-1250kVA. Greaves is also offering a five year warranty on full gensets without any extra cost that are available across range from 10kVA to 500kVA.
- In the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry report, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of providers of generators for telecom industry. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry.
Generator (Up to 100 kVA) Market in Telecom Industry – Scope of Report
The latest study collated and published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global generator (up to 100kVA) market in telecom industry to accurately gauge its growth potential. The study presents detailed information about important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating the landscape for growth of the global generator market (up to 100kVA) in telecom industry in order to identify opportunities for stakeholders. The report also provides insightful information about how the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry would expand during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
The report offers intricate dynamics about different aspects of the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry, which aids companies operating in the market in making strategic decisions. TMR’s study also elaborates on the significant changes that are anticipated to configure growth of the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry during the forecast period. It also includes key indicator assessment that highlights growth prospects for the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry and estimates statistics related to the market in terms of volume (units) and value (US$ Mn).
This study covers detailed segmentation of the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry, along with key information and a competition outlook. The report mentions company profiles of players that are currently dominating the global generator (Up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry, wherein various development, expansion, and winning strategies practiced by these players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on Generator (Up to 100 kVA) Market in Telecom Industry
The report provides detailed information about the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry on the basis of comprehensive research on various factors that are playing a key role in accelerating the growth of the market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently operating in the global market and are looking for innovative methods to create a unique benchmark in the global market so as to help them design successful strategies and make target-driven decisions.
- Which power rating segment of the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry would emerge as a major revenue generator during the forecast period?
- Which type segment of the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry would emerge as a major revenue generator during the forecast period?
- Which application segment of the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry would emerge as a major revenue generator during the forecast period?
- How are key market players successfully earning revenues in the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry?
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth trend of the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry between 2021 and 2031?
- What are the winning imperatives of leading players operating in the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry?
Research Methodology – Generator (Up to 100 kVA) Market in Telecom Industry
The research methodology adopted by analysts for compiling the report on the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of the market-affiliated information obtained and legitimated by market-admissible sources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts of the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry.
During the primary research phase, analysts have interviewed market stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. Based on data obtained through interviews of genuine sources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry.
For secondary research, analysts have scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, market association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry.
Generator (Up to 100 kVA) Market in Telecom Industry – Segmentation
TMR’s research study assesses the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry based on power rating, type, application, and region. The report presents extensive market dynamics and progressive trends associated with different segments and how they are influencing growth prospects of the global generator (up to 100 kVA) market in telecom industry.