Gear Honing Machines Market Introduction
- Honing is an abrasive machining process that facilitates ease of operation to improve the functionality of rough surfaces. In addition, honing is mainly used to improve the geometric texture of a surface by scrubbing a rough stone against it. The stones are rotated with the abrasive hone under controlled pressure.
- It is also used to correct dimensional errors caused by the heat treatment process.
- The process of gear honing is being accepted as a technique and procedure for surface finishing of gears after the process of heat treatment.
- Gear honing machines are of two types: vertical honing machine and horizontal honing machine. Horizontal honing machines are primarily used for small and medium size groups for precision, speed, and convenience, whereas vertical honing machine is a straight spindle drive mechanism mainly used for honing of small to large bore applications.
- Gear honing machines are widely used for designing of components for vehicle transmission that includes automatic, manual or dual clutch styles, so as to reduce friction by increased gear efficiency in addition to smoother function.
To Get Glimpse of what our report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure here
Gear Honing Machines Market - Market Dynamics
Key driver for gear honing machine market
- Growing adoption of gear honing machines in end-use industries driving demand for gear honing machines
Gear honing machines are widely used in the production of high-speed transmission.Additionally, gear honing is a universal technology, widely adopted and used in various end-use industries such as aerospace & defense, automotive, truck and heavy industries, cement and mining, railways, and construction, which is expected to boost the demand for gear honing machines across the globe.Gear honing is a suitable method for honing parts where reliability, robustness, durability, and quiet gearing is required. Gear honing machines are used to produce teeth to reduce the roughness of a surface, so as to ensure smooth transmission with wear characteristics. This in turn is projected to drive the global gear honing machine market over the next few years.Furthermore, demand for gear honing parts is anticipated to rise in the next few years in aerospace and automotive industry to manufacture machine tools. This is expected to fuel the market in the next few years.Constantly, demand for gear honing machines is growing due to the continuous growth in demand for cars, wind turbines, as well as ships and heavy equipment or machinery, which is expected to accelerate the gear honing machines market worldwide over the forecast period.
Restraint affecting the growth of gear honing machine market
- Increase in use of plastic and fiber hampering the gear honing machine market
Rise in usage of plastic and fiber-made products due to their low cost is expected to hamper the gear honing machines market in the next few years.
High cost of equipment and devices is another key factor hampering the gear honing machines market.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Gear Honing Machines Market - Competitive Landscape
- In April 2019, Gleason Corporation acquired all the assets of Daetwyler’s Fassler gear honing business from MDC Max Daetwyler AG and Daetwyler Industries AG.
Key players operating in the global gear honing machines market are
- NAGEL Maschinen - und Werkzeugfabrik GmbH
- Daetwyler Fässler - The company manufactures and sells honing machines, machine beds, frames, and components worldwide.
- Toyo Advanced Technologies Co., Ltd.
- RACL Geartech Limited
- Gleason Corporation
- KANZAKI KOKYUKOKI MFG. CO., LTD.
- Baoji Zhongcheng Import & Export Co., Ltd.
- DVS TECHNOLOGY GROUP
- Gehring Technologies GmbH
- Sunnen Products Company
- Ningxia Zhongwei Dahe Machine Tool Co., Ltd.
- Machine Tools (India) Limited
- PEMAMO SA
Global Gear Honing Machines Market – Research scope
The global gear honing machines market can be segmented based on:
- Machine Type
- Gear Type
Global Gear Honing Machines Market, by Machine Type
Based on machine type, the global gear honing machines market can be segmented into
- Horizontal Honing Machine
- Vertical Honing Machine
Global Gear Honing Machines Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global gear honing machines market can be segmented into:
- Special Equipment
Global Gear Honing Machines Market, by Gear type
Based on gear type, the global gear honing machines market can be segmented into
- Spur Gears
- Helical Gears
- Gear Rack
- Miter Gear
- Worm Gear
- Bevel Gear
- Internal Gear
Global Gear Honing Machines Market, by Industry
Based on industry, the global gear honing machines market can be segregated into
- Aerospace & Defense
- Power generation
Global Gear Honing Machines Market, by Region
Regional Analysis of the gear Honing Machines Market includes:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The gear honing machines market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The gear honing machines market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.