Gas Sensors Market: Overview
The gas sensor market is ready to expand its horizon of growth rate during the forecast period from 2019-2028. Gas sensors identify the harmful gas present in the environment and alert individuals by raising alarm sounds. Gas sensors identify a variety of gases such as toxic gases, combustible gases, and flammable gases. It is used by a plethora of industries such as chemicals, metals, power stations, food and beverage, and transportation.
Growing demand for electronic device miniaturization is driving the growth of the gas sensors market. Health and safety regulations across the globe, an increase in critical industry demand, rising air pollution levels, and the urgency for air quality monitoring in big cities are also some important factors that may accelerate the growth rate of the gas sensors market.
This upcoming report on the gas sensors market provides an in-depth analysis of the current market situation. The report covers components like competitive landscape, key players, regional analysis, and ongoing trends. The segmental study enables an individual to thoroughly understand the gas sensors market
Looking for business insights from experts? Request a custom report on the gas sensors market.
Gas Sensors Market: Competitive Landscape and Notable Developments
Manufacturers in the gas sensors market are constantly involved in developing innovative strategies to make their products more beneficial. Some instances are introducing sensors related to specific types of consumer electronics, healthcare industries, and the automotive sector. The key players in the gas sensors market are making inroads through enhancing their research and development capabilities to a great extent. Key players in the gas sensor market are Teledyne Technologies Inc., Figar Engineering Inc., Siemens, Honeywell International Inc., and Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Recently, Firago Engineering Inc. launched the TGS8101 IAQ digital sensor. The novel gas sensor comprises a metal oxide compound placed on a micro hot plate. This enables the gas sensor to detect alcohol gas and VOC.
- A Switzerland based company; Sensirion developed SCD40, a miniaturized CO2 sensor measuring just one cubic centimeter.
- Gas sensors are even leaving their mark in the space application sector. RLS, a company associated with Renishaw introduced a miniature encoder sensor for pace applications.
Gas Sensors Market: Key growth drivers
A rise in the demand for smart sensing technologies for detecting hazardous gases is accelerating the growth rate of the gas sensors market. Other technologies like infrared technology may also record gains for the gas sensor market. Infrared technology in the gas sensors market has considerable benefits such as longer product life in comparison to the sensing objects and enhanced efficiency for hydrocarbon gas detection. Wireless gas sensors may also experience a spur during the forecast period. This is because of low-cost installation and saves space as compared to wired sensors. Innovative wireless solutions are being developed for efficient gas monitoring. Therefore, increasing investments in technological advancements of gas sensors may enable the gas sensors market to grow at a steady pace.
Gas Sensors Market: Regional analysis
The Asia Pacific region is expected to gain traction during the forecast period. This can be attributed to a plethora of factors such as awareness about environment conservation and stringent government regulations in the region. Furthermore, countries in these regions are launching action plans to curb air pollution. North America is also expected to witness steady growth. This is because the U.S.A is observing large scale gas sensors demand from the petrochemical industry. Europe may also see a good growth rate due to the imposition of strict regulations in terms of pollution.
Want to know about the obstructions to your company’s growth in the near future? Request a custom report. Click here!
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.