Fruit Processing Equipment Market: Introduction
- Fruit processing equipment are used to process fruits using different techniques such as washing, dewatering, filling, seasoning, and packaging.
- These equipment remove toxins and increase the shelf life of fruits to make processed fruits.
Fruit Processing Equipment Market Dynamics
- The increasing demand for processed exotic fruit products is a key trend affecting the growth of the fruit processing equipment market.
- Emerging countries with an agricultural base are contributing to the growth of the global fruit processing equipment market due to their favorable climate condition.
- For instance, Ethiopia’s climate supports horticulture products such as citrus fruits, bananas, pineapples, avocados, passion fruits, mangoes, mandarins, guavas, papayas, and grapes. Ethiopia exports fruits to Europe and countries of the Middle East.
- Governments also provides incentives for investing in the fruit processing sector.
- Thus, Europe and the Middle East have ample growth opportunities for the expansion of the fruit processing equipment market.
- Vendors are engaged in research & development to improve the quality of processed fruit products by implementing several technologies. For instance, High Pressure Processing (HPP) technique is used to pasteurize fresh fruits by preserving the nutrients in the fruits.
- However, growing concern regarding hygiene and safety is expected to be a major factor limiting the growth of the fruit processing equipment market in the upcoming years.
- Moreover, high initial capital investment required for installation of fruit processing equipment is expected to hamper its adoption rate among small and medium scale fruit processing vendors and thus inversely impact the growth of the fruit processing equipment market in the near future.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Fruit Processing Equipment Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on application, the global fruit processing equipment market can be divided into fruit juice, fruit powder, and fruit squash; canned fruits; frozen & dried fruits; jams & jellies; and other related applications.
- The fruit juice, fruit powder, and fruit squash segment is a prominent application area of fruit processing equipment. This application segment accounted for major market share in 2018. The segment is projected to maintain its dominance in the global fruit processing equipment market throughout the forecast period.
- The fruit juice, fruit powder, and fruit squash segment is likely to gain popularity among consumers. Thus, this application segment is projected to grow significantly over the forecast period due to its increasing consumption across the world.
North America to Lead the Global Market for Fruit Processing Equipment
- In terms of region, the global fruit processing equipment market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for major share of the fruit processing equipment market in 2018, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific.
- The fruit processing equipment market in North America is majorly impacted by the growing population, expansion of the fruit processing industry, and varieties of marketing strategies implemented by market players to meet the changing needs of consumers.
- Growing demand for canned fruits among people due to its concentrated flavor, increased shelf life, and ease of use is expected to drive the demand for fruit processing equipment in North America.
- The fruit processing equipment market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace in the near future. Asian countries such as China, India, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand are experiencing strong growth in the food industry. The consumption of processed fruit products such as frozen fruits, canned fruits, and dried fruits is steadily increasing due to rapidly growing population, urbanization, and rising income. This is expected to be a major factor that drives the demand for processed fruits, and thereby boost the fruit processing equipment market in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global fruit processing equipment market was moderately fragmented in 2018, with presence of multiple established players who have occupied prominent share in the market. They are engaged in research and development activities to launch innovative fruit processing equipment with advanced optical technologies. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Alfa Laval AB
- Bertuzzi Food Processing S.r.l.
- Bühler Holding AG
- FENCO Food Machinery s.r.l.
- JBT Corporation
- Turatti Group
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Fruit Processing Equipment Market: Research Scope
Fruit Processing Equipment Market, by Application
- Fruit Juice, Fruit Powder, & Fruit Squash
- Canned Fruits
- Frozen & Dried Fruits
- Jams & Jellies
Global Fruit Processing Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.