Global Friction Stir Welding Equipment Market: Introduction
- Friction stir welding (FSW) is a solid-state joining procedure. This process is used for joining two confronting work pieces, without melting the work piece material.
- Friction generates heat between the rotating device and the work piece material and it creates a softened area near the FSW tool. Then, it mechanically intermixes the two metal work pieces.
- Friction stir welding equipment are primarily used on created or expelled aluminum and especially for structures that need extremely high welding quality
Global Friction Stir Welding Equipment Market: Dynamics
- Increasing use of friction stir welding equipment in the industrial sector has augmented the friction stir welding equipment market
- The automotive industry is one of the major end-users of friction stir welding equipment. With the increasing demand for vehicles across the world, the automotive industry is extensively adopting friction stir welding equipment for use in the aluminum welding process. This process imparts improved mechanical features to the end-product such as improved process strength, obstruction to rigidity and weariness.
- Friction stir welding equipment offer several other advantages such as low impact on the environment, operating cost advantages, and limited impact on health. This drives the use of friction stir welding equipment in various joining and material-processing applications.
- However, lack of skilled and qualified workforce and improper training of users are expected to hamper the global friction stir welding equipment market in the next few years
- Growth of downstream industries and uncertainties in the global economy are expected to limit the consumption of friction stir welding equipment in the near future, thereby hampering the global market in the next few years
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Friction Stir Welding Equipment Market: Segmentation
- Based on product, the global friction stir welding equipment market can be divided into desktop equipment, gantry equipment, and others
- Based on end-user, the global friction stir welding equipment market can be segmented into automotive, railways, aerospace, shipbuilding, and others
- The automotive segment accounted for a major share of the global friction stir welding equipment market in 2018, due to widespread use of aluminum welding machines in the industry. The segment is anticipated to gain higher market share and maintain its leading position in the global friction stir welding equipment market during the forecast period.
North America to Lead Global Market for Friction Stir Welding Equipment
- In terms of region, the global friction stir welding equipment market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is likely to dominate the global market for friction stir welding equipment from 2019 to 2027, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Intense competition among vendors, rising demand from the electronics sector, and launch of new products in North America are some of the key factors likely to drive the friction stir welding equipment market in the region in the next few years.
- Europe accounted for a considerable share of the global friction stir welding equipment market in 2018, due to advancements in technology in the region
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global friction stir welding equipment market was moderately fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Colfax Corporation
- Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation
- Beijing FSW Technology Co, Ltd
- KUKA Systems GmbH
- The ESAB Group, Inc.
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- Schlumberger Limited
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Friction Stir Welding Equipment Market”
Global Friction Stir Welding Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Friction Stir Welding Equipment Market, by Product
- Desktop Equipment
- Gantry Equipment
Global Friction Stir Welding Equipment Market, by End-user
Global Friction Stir Welding Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.