Global Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market: Introduction
- Food waste disposal equipment also known as garbage disposal unit, waste disposal unit, or garbage disposer is usually electrically powered and installed under a kitchen sink between the sink's drain and the trap.
- Food waste disposal equipment are widely used in hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, restaurants, and fast food joints to handle food waste.
- Food waste disposal equipment improves the quality of air and make kitchens hygienic, clean, and environment friendly by reducing mess and odor.
- The global food waste disposal equipment market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increased demand for food waste disposal equipment from hotels, hospitals, restaurants, and quick service restaurants.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market: Dynamics
Key Drivers and Restraints of the Global Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market
- Consumers these days are both health conscious as well as foodies. A change in dietary habits increases the demand for a clean and hygienic environment, thus eventually generating a transformation in the food waste disposal equipment industry. Restaurant owners are increasingly incorporating advanced equipment to cater to today’s demands, which is expected to drive the market globally.
- Furthermore, rising demand for food waste disposal equipment from end-users is projected to fuel the demand for such equipment across the globe.
- When wasted food is disposed in landfills or dumpsites, it decomposes and releases CO2, CH4, and N2O emissions. This indirectly influences the demand for food waste disposal equipment in order to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Regulations laid down by governments to make the environment pollution free is anticipated to further boost the global food waste disposal equipment market in the near future.
- Food waste disposable equipment eliminates odor, reduces the risk of cross contamination, and eliminates the need to transport food waste around the premises, which indirectly reduces labor cost. This is anticipated to boost the global food waste disposal equipment market during the forecast period.
- Rise in innovations and advancements in food waste disposal equipment is expected to propel the market growth in the upcoming years.
- Growing energy requirements and increasing use of organic waste for the production of animal feed and fertilizers is also projected to drive the market
- Increasing consumption of processed food, including ready-to-eat meals is another factor anticipated to drive the market for food waste disposal equipment in the next few years.
- The segregation and collection of waste and high cost of food waste disposal equipment are some of the factors expected to hinder the growth of the market in the next few years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Europe to Hold Major Share of the Global Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market
- Europe dominated the global food waste disposal equipment market in 2018. Major factors contributing to the regional growth includes increasing investment in advanced disposable techniques to make useful products such as fertilizers and biogas, and government initiatives for reducing food wastage.
- North America is estimated to hold the significant share of the global food waste disposal equipment market in 2019. The U.S. is a key market for food waste disposal equipment in North America due to extensive demand for the equipment from the food service industry in the country.
Global Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market – Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market
Several local, regional, and international players manufacture food waste disposal equipment. Thus, the global food waste disposal equipment market is fairly consolidated and the degree of competition is high among these players. Rapid technological advancements have led to a threat of substitution. Key players operating in the global food waste disposal equipment market are:
- Soocen Technology
- Apollo Kitchen Equipment
- WasteCare Corporation
- MEIKO Clean Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Komptech Americas, LLC
- Hobart Corporation
- Mavitec Group
- Delitek As
- Unistone Electric Company
- Disperator AB
- EnviroPure Systems, Inc.
Global Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market, by Type
- Domestic Food Waste Disposable Equipment
- Commercial Food Waste Disposable Equipment
Global Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market, by End-user
- Food Manufacturing and Processing Facilities
- Corporate Offices
Global Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.