Global Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market: Introduction
- Food waste disposal equipment also known as garbage disposal unit, waste disposal unit, or garbage disposer is usually electrically powered and installed under a kitchen sink between the sink's drain and the trap.
- Food waste disposal equipment are widely used in hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, restaurants, and fast food joints to handle food waste.
- Food waste disposal equipment improves the quality of air and make kitchens hygienic, clean, and environment friendly by reducing mess and odor.
- The global food waste disposal equipment market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increased demand for food waste disposal equipment from hotels, hospitals, restaurants, and quick service restaurants.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market: Dynamics
Key Drivers and Restraints of the Global Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market
- Consumers these days are both health conscious as well as foodies. A change in dietary habits increases the demand for a clean and hygienic environment, thus eventually generating a transformation in the food waste disposal equipment industry. Restaurant owners are increasingly incorporating advanced equipment to cater to today’s demands, which is expected to drive the market globally.
- Furthermore, rising demand for food waste disposal equipment from end-users is projected to fuel the demand for such equipment across the globe.
- When wasted food is disposed in landfills or dumpsites, it decomposes and releases CO2, CH4, and N2O emissions. This indirectly influences the demand for food waste disposal equipment in order to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Regulations laid down by governments to make the environment pollution free is anticipated to further boost the global food waste disposal equipment market in the near future.
- Food waste disposable equipment eliminates odor, reduces the risk of cross contamination, and eliminates the need to transport food waste around the premises, which indirectly reduces labor cost. This is anticipated to boost the global food waste disposal equipment market during the forecast period.
- Rise in innovations and advancements in food waste disposal equipment is expected to propel the market growth in the upcoming years.
- Growing energy requirements and increasing use of organic waste for the production of animal feed and fertilizers is also projected to drive the market
- Increasing consumption of processed food, including ready-to-eat meals is another factor anticipated to drive the market for food waste disposal equipment in the next few years.
- The segregation and collection of waste and high cost of food waste disposal equipment are some of the factors expected to hinder the growth of the market in the next few years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Europe to Hold Major Share of the Global Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market
- Europe dominated the global food waste disposal equipment market in 2018. Major factors contributing to the regional growth includes increasing investment in advanced disposable techniques to make useful products such as fertilizers and biogas, and government initiatives for reducing food wastage.
- North America is estimated to hold the significant share of the global food waste disposal equipment market in 2019. The U.S. is a key market for food waste disposal equipment in North America due to extensive demand for the equipment from the food service industry in the country.
Global Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market – Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market
Several local, regional, and international players manufacture food waste disposal equipment. Thus, the global food waste disposal equipment market is fairly consolidated and the degree of competition is high among these players. Rapid technological advancements have led to a threat of substitution. Key players operating in the global food waste disposal equipment market are:
- Soocen Technology
- Apollo Kitchen Equipment
- WasteCare Corporation
- MEIKO Clean Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Komptech Americas, LLC
- Hobart Corporation
- Mavitec Group
- Delitek As
- Unistone Electric Company
- Disperator AB
- EnviroPure Systems, Inc.
Global Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market, by Type
- Domestic Food Waste Disposable Equipment
- Commercial Food Waste Disposable Equipment
Global Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market, by End-user
- Food Manufacturing and Processing Facilities
- Corporate Offices
Global Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.