- Fluticasone is used for the treatment of seasonal and year-round allergic and non-allergic nasal symptoms including stuffy/runny nose, itching, and sneezing. It also helps relieve allergy eye symptoms such as itchy and watery eyes. Fluticasone belongs to a class of drugs known as corticosteroids. It works inside the nose to block the effects of substances that cause allergies (such as pollen, pet dander, dust mites, mold) and reduces swelling.
- Dosage of the drug is based on the patient’s age, medical condition, and response to treatment. It is recommended not to increase the dose or use of this drug more often or for longer than directed. It may take several days, or around a week, before the patient experiences the full benefit of this drug.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Fluticasone Drug Market
- Usage of Fluticasone is most common for issues, such as allergic asthma, which has been driving the global fluticasone drug market. The same allergens that give some people sneezing fits and watery eyes may lead to asthma attack in others. Fluticasone oral inhalation is utilized to prevent breathing difficulty, chest tightness, wheezing, and coughing caused by asthma in adults and children. About 90% of kids with childhood asthma have some kind of allergies, as compared 50% of adults with asthma. Furthermore, people with allergic asthma are extra sensitive to certain allergens such as cat dander or pollen.
- Headache, dryness, stinging, burning, or irritation in the nose due to the usage of fluticasone drug are a few rare issues that are likely to restrain the global fluticasone drug market
- Expansion of the allergic drugs market is estimated to offer further opportunities for the global fluticasone drug market. Moreover, the issue of rising pollution levels, globally, has been a major reason for allergies and breathing issues, which in turn is projected to create opportunities for the global fluticasone drug market.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Fluticasone Drug Market
- North America is expected to be a leading region of the global fluticasone drug market, as Fluticasone is recommended to treat nasal congestions caused due to sinus infection. Sinusitis affects 1 out of every 7 adults in the U.S., with more than 30 million individuals diagnosed each year. Sinusitis is more common from early fall to early spring. According to the National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey (NAMCS) of United States, approximately 14% of adults report having an episode of rhinosinusitis each year, and it is the fifth-most common diagnosis for which antibiotics are prescribed.
- According to research conducted by TMR, Europe is likely to hold the second-largest share of the global fluticasone drug market, as the region has a few major cities that are tough for people with allergies due to the presence small particles of pollens and dust in the air, which has fuelled the usage of fluticasone drug in these cities in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Fluticasone Drug Market
The global fluticasone drug market is highly fragmented, with the presence of various key players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share in their respective regions. Major players operating in the global fluticasone drug market are:
- GENESIS BIOGEN LIMITED.
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Novartis AG
- Merck & Co.
- Abbott Laboratories Boehringer Ingelheim
- Roche Holding AG
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- Vectura Group
Global Fluticasone Drug Market, by Application
Global Fluticasone Drug Market, by Distribution
- Hospital and clinical pharmacies
Global Fluticasone Drug Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East &Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.