Flushable Wipes Market – Introduction
- Presently, flushable wipes are being used instead of toilet paper as they are easy to dispose. Flushable wipes offer an extra clean feeling which consumers do not get from toilet paper alone. Many athletes use flushable wipes after a gym workout to deodorize, cleanse, and hydrate the body from face to feet, serving as a decent alternative when one does not want to take a shower. Baby flushable wipes are used to keep babies clean and refreshed throughout the day. Flushable wipes can be used as face wipes, to remove oil and dirt, reducing the factors which cause breakouts or bacteria. Thus, flushable wipes have a wide range of uses and can be used anywhere and at any time.
Flushable wipes are travel friendly and used for a variety of purposes
- Flushable wipes are carried in airplanes and can be used while travelling. These pre-moistened towelettes help to stay refreshed and keep hands clean during long flights. They are part of most festival survival kits too and can be used after being in the sun for a long time or when kids play in the mud for too long. These utilities of flushable wipes enable their extensive use during summers and when climatic conditions are harsh, thus generating demand in the long run.
Skin soothing and safe to use, thereby fulfilling consumer needs
- The best body flushable wipes are wet without being drippy, and contain skin-soothing ingredients such as aloe-vera and vitamin E, which helps the body stay soft and supple. Wet flushable wipes are durable enough to be used across body parts and gentle enough to clean sensitive or delicate areas as well. The wipes are safe to use as many flushable wipes are unscented and can be used by sensitive noses. The large size of these wipes also allows to use fewer flushable wipes and a thicker size makes them ultra-durable. These factors help consumers to get all the benefits which they seek and manufacturers are able to obtain profits and revenue by selling large packs.
North America to Dominate the Global Flushable Wipes Market
- The global flushable wipes market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global flushable wipes market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace due to people spending more hours in the sun, large number of people focusing on hygiene and totally disposable wipes, the easy to carry wipes which can be kept in bags, and growing demand for flushable wipes in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France etc., which is projected to surge the demand for flushable wipes.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to increase in number of travelers, rise in living standards, growing demand to stay refreshed, and derive a better, more gentle, and calm skin, which is projected to fuel the demand for flushable wipes in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Flushable Wipes Market
Major players operating in the global flushable wipes market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Dude Products Inc., Procter & Gamble, Kimberly-Clark, and Nehemiah Manufacturing are creating products which are safe and durable. They also manufacture wipes which are biodegradable and free of alcohol, parabens, and fragrances. These soft flushable wipes are hypoallergenic, and so are a great option for sensitive skin. Key players operating in the global flushable wipes market include:
- Dude Products Inc.
- Procter & Gamble
- Nehemiah Manufacturing
- Loney Nonwoven
- Unico I.T.C.
- Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc.
- BOOTY WIPES
Flushable Wipes Market – Research Scope
Flushable Wipes Market, by Type
- Flushable Wet Wipes
- Flushable Dry Wipes
- Flushable Intimate Wipes
- Others (Flushable Adult Wipes, etc.)
Flushable Wipes Market, by Odor
Flushable Wipes Market, by Skin Type
- Others (Dry, etc.)
Flushable Wipes Market, by Consumer Group
Flushable Wipes Market, by Price Range
Flushable Wipes Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (independent retail stores, etc.)
Flushable Wipes Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.