Flow Directed Catheter Market: Introduction
- Flow directed catheters are designed so that the flow of blood through an artery directs the catheter tip along the arterial flow path and to the target site. These catheters generally have a very flexible catheter shaft with an inflatable balloon or other bulbous structure near the distal end, which is carried along by the blood flow in an artery or vein.
- Measurement of the heart’s efficiency plays a key role in cardiac monitoring. Traditionally, doctors have injected patients with cold saline solution to measure the blood output of the heart. The catheter allows the saline solution to be injected directly into the heart and enables measurement of the temperature of the blood in the pulmonary artery.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Flow Directed Catheter Market
- Change in lifestyle and dietary habits fuel the risk of cardiac diseases. Thus, an increase in prevalence of cardiovascular diseases is anticipated to drive the market. For instance, according to World Health Organization, an estimated 17.9 million die each year with cardiovascular diseases, and it is one of the leading cause of death across the world.
- Minimally invasive techniques for heart diseases have been emerging for the last few decades. Thus, an increase in inclination toward minimally invasive procedures is a key factor that is likely to drive the market.
- However, medical devices are highly regulated by U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Stringent regulations could hamper the manufacturers of these devices. Moreover, new and more stringent regulations indirectly or directly impact the use of products. Hence, stringent government regulations associated with the safety and efficacy are projected to hamper the market.
- Awareness about disease prevention and improvement in healthcare infrastructure have increased in emerging countries owing to favorable government intervention. Emerging regions such as Asia, Africa, and Latin America have witnessed socioeconomic development. However, these regions exhibit high unmet medical needs and rise in healthcare-related customer expectations. Investment in training programs for surgeons and improvement in healthcare infrastructure are likely to offer significant opportunities for key players in these emerging markets.
North America to Dominate Global Flow Directed Catheter Market
- In terms of region, the global flow directed catheter market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global flow directed catheter market during the forecast period.
- Well-established healthcare infrastructure, early adoption of advanced technologies, and hub for key market players are major factors that are likely to fuel the market
- The flow directed catheter market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to a surge in the geriatric population. Furthermore, government initiatives to expand healthcare infrastructure is likely further augment the market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Flow Directed Catheter Market
The global flow directed catheter market is fragmented with the presence of international as well as local players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share in their respective regions. Demand for flow directed catheters has increased in emerging as well as developed markets owing to a rise in awareness regarding technological advanced products and an increase in prevalence of cardiovascular diseases. Growth strategies adopted by leading players are also likely to drive the global flow directed catheter market.
Key players operating in the global flow directed catheter market are:
- in2being, LLC
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- Balt S.A.
Global Flow Directed Catheter Market: Research Scope
Global Flow Directed Catheter Market, by Type
- Distal end
Global Flow Directed Catheter Market, by End-user
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Flow Directed Catheter Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.