Floor safety products refer to different safety equipment used in industrial and commercial spaces to prevent fatalities and accidents. Modern workplaces even if they are safe, are prone to hazards especially in the busy warehouses, loading docks, and forklift areas. Material handling and industrial environments specifically can be hazardous to employees. Areas where grease, water, and other liquids are found on the floor are accident-prone. Floor safety products such as floor safety cones, safety mats, and anti-slip tapes are deployed within industrial enclosures and workplaces in order to reduce the chances of hazards and mishaps.
Long standing hours can take a toll on a worker’s productivity; thus, anti-fatigue matting products provide workers with the necessary support to lessen the amount of stress, thereby keeping them feeling fresh. About 70%-80% of the soil enters the premises via foot traffic. Slips, falls, and tripping accounts for almost 20% of the workplace related accidents. Increasing personal injury claims arising from these accidents is also one of the major factors expected to drive the growth of the floor safety products market over the forecast timeframe.
Floor safety concerns are becoming high priority as facility managers are reporting countless injuries to customers and staff, with many of them facing huge financial and manpower losses to the company from fall and slip accidents. Regulatory bodies such as OSHA are responsible for designing specific standards and norms for workers in different end-use industry which are responsible for preventing costly accidents. Failing to adhere to such regulations can lead to extra costs in the form of extensive fines, medical treatment, and lawsuits depending on the severity of negligence.
The global floor safety products market can be segmented on the basis of type into safety mats, floor safety cones & signage, anti-slip tapes, and others. The safety mats industry demand is anticipated to be driven from the manufacturing industry, health care organizations, research laboratories, and industrial kitchens. These mats are equipped with features such as chemical resistance, anti-slip and antimicrobial properties, and grease & oil resistance, and are designed for resisting abrasion and impact. The safety mats are also made to match the standards of durability and reliability in the harshest industrial environments. The integration of advanced safety features in mats is anticipated to boost the demand for safety mats in end-user segments, thereby propelling the growth of the floor safety products market over the forecast timeline.
Demand for anti-slip tapes will increase over the forecast timeline owing to increasing number of industrial accidents in various end-use industries. These tapes are also referred to as traction tapes which build up friction between the worker’s shoes and ground, thereby preventing the worker from slipping.
By region, the global floor safety products market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America. The North America region is expected to have the highest market share for the floor safety products market. The growth of end-use industries such as manufacturing and construction, and introduction of various safety regulations by the government will drive the growth of the floor safety products market over the forecast timeline.
The floor safety products market is highly fragmented due to the presence of numerous local and regional players. Competitors cater to the need for floor safety products from many commercial and industrial end-users. Industry competition is highly intense and the companies are focused on providing improved visibility and stability with durable materials which can deal with injuries. Key industry participants in the floor safety products market are 3M, Jessup Manufacturing Company, Emedco, Safety Grip Solutions, Wearwell, American Mat & Rubber Products, Heskins, and Notrax.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.