Flexible Workspace Market
Flexible Workspace Market (Ownership: Private and Shared; Type: Collaborative Workspace, Manufacturing Space, and Others; and End User: Small Business, Medium Business, and Large Business) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020-2030
Press Release :
Evolving Corporate Landscape Coupled with Focus on Minimizing Overhead Costs to Accelerate Demand
Due to the evolving nature of the corporate landscape over the past decade, flexible workspaces have gained noteworthy popularity. Moreover, the remote working trend shifted gears in the forward direction in recent years due to which, the demand for flexible workspaces witnessed considerable growth– a factor that is expected to accelerate the global flexible workspace market during the forecast period. Furthermore, due to the increasing penetration of high-speed Internet across urban cities in developed as well as developing regions, the possibility of operating from a flexible workspace has turned into reality.
The surge in the number of open floor plan office spaces, along with the entry of a number of co-working workspaces has played an imperative role in shaping the overall growth of the global flexible workspace market. The flourishing startup culture in several pockets of the world is another major factor that is likely to augment the growth of the global flexible workspace market in the upcoming decade. Market players operating in the current flexible workspace market are increasingly focusing on finding a balance between rising prices of real estate and growing influence of technology to gain an advantage in the current market landscape.
At the back of these factors, the global flexible workspace market is expected to reach US$ 31.5 Bn mark by the end of 2030.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Flexible Workspace Market
Growing Awareness Pertaining to Flexible Workspaces to Bolster Market Growth
The commercial real estate segment has witnessed considerable developments over the past decade, as flexible offices and co-working spaces continue to garner popularity worldwide. The growing awareness regarding flexible workspaces continues to play a key role in bolstering the growth of the global flexible workspace market. The onset of flexible workspace continues to transform the corporate sphere– a trend that is likely to gain further momentum during the assessment period. In addition, traditional lease system and increasing capital and resources required for furnishing, IT, and electrical are some of the other factors playing a pivotal role in fueling the adoption of flexible workspaces worldwide.
Moreover, the analysts at Transparency Market Research are of the opinion that the growing collaboration between flexible workplace players and landlords is expected to influence the growth of the global flexible workspace market during the assessment period. As more number of companies continue to emphasize on enhancing productivity and overall employee experience, the adoption of flexible workspaces is likely to witness growth at a steady pace worldwide.
The adoption of flexible workspaces continues to grow across companies that are increasingly focusing on implementing remote working policies.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Demand to Rise amid COVID-19 Pandemic
The onset of the novel COVID-19 pandemic is expected to play a significant role in the expansion of the global flexible workspace market, particularly in 2020. Moreover, increasing concerns among employees related to maintenance of hygiene in public offices and working with other individuals in close proximity are expected to hinder the demand for flexible workspaces in 2020. Although the flexible workspace market is anticipated to grow at an impressive pace in the upcoming years, the market growth is expected to remain sluggish in 2020 due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis. Market players are expected to focus on increasing awareness regarding safety, market their flexible workspace as a safe and reliable work place infrastructure, and focus on gaining the trust of their customers to gain a competitive edge in the COVID-19 and post-COVID-19 era.
Furthermore, market players are likely to provide private cubicles and optimum security to their employees to gain a competitive in the current market landscape.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Flexible Workspace Market
The global flexible workspace market is anticipated to expand at staggering CAGR of ~16% during the forecast period. The market growth can be primarily attributed to growing focus on increasing productivity and providing unique employee experience, rising demand for remote workplaces, surging Internet penetration, and dwindling prices of consumer electronics. Players operating in the current flexible workspace market landscape should focus on increasing awareness pertaining to flexible workspaces and continue to offer numerous services at affordable prices to establish a solid foothold in the current market landscape.
Flexible Workspace Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the global flexible workspace market for the historical period 2018–2019 and the forecast period 2020–2030, usage of latest infrastructural capabilities in flexible workplaces or corporate houses by enterprises, and increasing awareness about flexible workspaces among enterprises are factors expected to boost the global flexible workspace market during the forecast period
- In terms of revenue, the global flexible workspace market was valued at over US$ 6.3 Bn in 2019 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of ~16% from 2020 to 2030, reaching US$ 31.5 Bn by the end of the forecast period
Increase in Demand for Premium Infrastructure in Flexible Workplaces or Corporate Houses
- Demand for premium commercial workplaces among enterprises is increasing due to smart office designs, network and communication channels, and prime location office spaces, which helps boost mobility and flexibility of a company
- Demand for flexible workplaces is increasing in developing countries due to rising number of small & medium size startups and expansion of major companies at the global level. Real-estate solution providers are offering premium design offices with advanced technology office equipment and devices, and offer support services to enhance customer experience.
- Companies providing services are also collaborating with commercial infrastructure owners to provide corporate houses in prime locations, which is also estimated to fuel the demand for flexible workspaces during the forecast period
- On the other hand, data security issues and high operational cost in flexible workspace services are projected to have a negative impact on the global flexible workspace market during the forecast period
- Increase in co-working and flexible workspace outsourced services among enterprises also fuels threats related to data security due to the number of enterprises working under the same office premises and lack of measures to ensure data security
- Rise in operational cost of flexible workspaces also hampers the revenue of companies in this sector. Companies are facing high operational cost for each employee, which reduces revenues against investments in office premises and infrastructural services. Flexible workspaces and co-working services also lead to cultural clash of companies, as several companies use the same office space at the same time. Large companies own office premises instead of flexible office services to maintain their work culture. Therefore, data security issues and high operational cost in flexible workspace services are expected to restrain the flexible workspace market.
Flexible Workspace Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of providers of flexible workspaces have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the global flexible workspace market include
- BE Offices Limited
- Bizspace Limited
- Fora Space Ltd.
- IWG plc.
- OfficeRnD Ltd
- Servcorp Limited
- The Great Room Offices
- The Working Capito
- Victory Offices Limited.
- WeWork Companies Inc.
- WOTSO Limited
Flexible Workspace Market: Key Developments
- Key providers of flexible workspace, such as IWG plc, Servcorp Limited, Space&Co, WeWork Companies Inc., and Bizspace Limited are focusing on premium office design and cost-effective flexible workspaces to attract more customers. Some other key developments in the global flexible workspace market are highlighted below:
- In September 2020, IWG plc. signed its first Australian franchise deal by partnering with Adams Group. The company is expanding its service area in Northern Queensland with 10 new commercial spaces for enterprises.
- In August 2019, WeWork Companies Inc. announced the acquisition of Spacious, a New York-based startup providing co-working services to enterprises
- In February 2018, WeWork Companies Inc. announced the acquisition of Waltz, a building access and security management startup. The company is expanding its service area by acquiring other co-working space providing companies.
- In February 2018, BE Offices Limited announced the acquisition of Headspace Group, a newly launched co-working space providing company. The company is expanding its service area by acquiring other co-working space providing companies.
- In the global flexible workspace market report, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of providers of flexible workspace services. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the global flexible workspace market.
Flexible Workspace Market – Scope of the Report
A latest study collated and published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global flexible workspace market to accurately gauge its potential future development. The study presents detailed information about the important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating the landscape for the future growth of the flexible workspace market, to identify the opportunistic avenues of the business potential for stakeholders. The report also provides insightful information about how the flexible workspace market will progress during the forecast period, 2020-2030.
The report offers intricate dynamics about the different aspects of the flexible workspace market that aids companies operating in the market in making strategic development decisions. TMR’s study also elaborates on the significant changes that are highly anticipated to configure the growth of the flexible workspace market during the forecast period. It also includes a key indicator assessment to highlight the growth prospects of the flexible workspace market, and estimate statistics related to the market progress in terms of value (US$ Mn).
The study covers a detailed segmentation of the flexible workspace market, along with key information and a competitive outlook. The report mentions the company profiles of key players that are currently dominating the flexible workspace market, wherein various developments, expansions, and winning strategies practiced and executed by leading players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on Flexible Workspace Market
The report provides detailed information about the flexible workspace market on the basis of comprehensive research on various factors that play a key role in accelerating the growth potential of the market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently functioning in the market and are looking for innovative ways to create a unique benchmark in the flexible workspace industry, so as to help them make successful strategies and take target-driven decisions.
- How are key market players successfully earning revenue out of the advantages of flexible workspaces?
- What are the various trends in the global flexible workspace market across the world and key market opportunities?
- What will be the revenue share of the global flexible workspace market in terms of different types?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the flexible workspace market between 2020 and 2030?
- What are the competitive strategies of key players operating in Brazil, the U.S., and the global market?
- Which enterprise size is expected to generate maximum revenue in flexible workspaces during the forecast period?
Research Methodology – Flexible Workspace Market
The research methodology adopted by analysts for combining the flexible workspace market report is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of the industry-affiliated information that is obtained and legitimated by market-admissible resources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts of the flexible workspace market.
During the primary research phase, analysts interviewed industry stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. On the basis of data obtained through the interviews of genuine sources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the flexible workspace market.
For secondary research, analysts scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, industry association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the flexible workspace market.
Flexible Workspace Market – Segmentation
TMR’s research study assesses the flexible workspace market on the basis of ownership, type, end user, and region. By ownership, the global flexible workspace market is categorized into private and shared. Based on type, the market is segmented into collaborative workspace, manufacturing space, and others (co-working spaces and managed office). Based on end user, the market is segmented into small business, medium business, and large business. Revenue data is estimated for all the abovementioned segments.