Flash-based Array Market: Introduction
- An all-flash array is a storage solution that contains only flash memory drives instead of spinning-disk drives. Flash storage is a solid-state technology that uses flash memory chips for writing and storing data. Rise of flash array over spinning hard disk drives (HDDs) is due to faster read write and access time.
- It uses non-volatile memory, which means that data is not lost when the power is turned off. Faster memory read-write and access times lead to improved speed and performance. Even physically space required for flash memory is less as compared to that required by the hard drive. Durability of flash drive is more than HDD, as there are no moving parts, so it has less chances for failure.
Rise in demand in high speed data storage and virtual storage or servers.
- Demand for flash-based array has been increasing for the last few years owing to its advantages over HDD
- Flash-based array requires less number of servers, less storage administration time, less energy and hence reduces the cost for same performance
- Expanding amount of available data and leverage of the latest technology developments such as cloud, artificial intelligence, big data, and cybersecurity are projected to drive the flash based array market in the near future
- Demand for flash based array is considerably high for real-time data processing and virtual applications. Virtual machines, virtual desktops, and database workloads need high speed, thus flash based arrays help deliver superior business performance.
North America to Hold Largest Market Share
- North America has strong and extensive IT infrastructure and is home to a large number of data centers, which is attributed to the notable market share held by the region. The region has booming sectors such as healthcare, banking and finance, and media, which requires advance infrastructure that depends on data centers. This, in turn, is estimated to boost the flash based arrays market.
- Even the pandemic has increased the virtual operations for several enterprises, which has set new trends like virtual offices and remote working. This is also expected to propel the flash based array market.
Key Players Operating in Global Flash-based Array Market
Key players include:
- Dell Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- NetApp Inc.
- Violin Systems LLC
- IBM Corporation
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Pure Storage, Inc.
- Western Digital Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Flash-based Array Market Scope
Flash-based Array Market, by Type
- All flash array
- Hybrid flash array
Flash-based Array Market, by Source
- Information Technology
- Telecom & Data centers
- Media and entertainment
Flash-based Array Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.