Firestop Sealants Market: Fire Abating Materials
- Firestop sealants are extensively employed to resist the passage of smoke, flame, and water through construction joints and penetrations. These sealants are primarily used to aid motion including pipe vibration, water hammer, thermal expansion, and other normal building movements, without damaging the seal.
- Firestop sealants primarily help seal small openings, up to 2 cm to 4 cm in diameter, in order to prevent fire from traveling to another area of a structure
- Firestop sealants can get squashed under high compression. This is a major disadvantage of firestop sealants. Furthermore, under high tension, firestop sealants may get pulled away from the shoulders of the joint, at the time of fire.
- In terms of material, the global firestop sealants market can be segmented into silicone, ablative, and intumescent. Silicone firestop sealants are elastic, help maintain stability during fluctuating temperatures, and provide resistance against chemicals, moisture, and weathering.
- Ablative firestop sealants help absorb the energy of fire, and release it in the form of gases to form insulation
- Intumescent firestop sealants are mainly used around plastic pipes or materials, which are connected through walls and floors. These sealants swell as soon as they are exposed to heat, thus increasing volume and decreasing the density of sealants.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Firestop Sealants Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Firestop Sealants Market
- Firestop sealants are extensively used in various applications including residential buildings, commercial buildings, industrial buildings, and others
- Firestop sealants are employed in residential buildings in fire-rated gypsum wallboard partitions, concrete walls or floors, wood floors, and concrete or corrugated steel deck floor/ceiling assemblies
- Growth of GDP and changes in economic conditions, rise in urbanization, and increase in investments in housing projects have led to an increase in space requirements across the globe. This is likely to increase residential construction worldwide. These factors are projected to drive the demand for firestop sealants due to its ability of resisting smoke, flame, and water through construction joints.
- Electrical failures or malfunctions, mechanical failure, chemical spilling, etc. can cause fires in industrial buildings. Additionally, the presence of combustible dust in manufacturing sectors such as food, woodworking, chemical, metalworking, and pharmaceuticals is anticipated to drive the demand for firestop sealants in the near future.
- Industrial buildings are more susceptible to vibration and movement of the various machineries and equipment. This makes the usage of effective firestop sealants a necessity in order to prevent the passage of fire from areas such as metal pipes, insulated metal pipes, plastic pipes, and connection joints in fire compartment walls and floors.
Asia Pacific Anticipated to Hold Major Share of Global Firestop Sealants Market
- Geographically, the firestop sealants market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Rise in disposable income, rapid urbanization, increase in housing requirements, and growth in governmental initiatives are likely to boost the construction sector in Asia Pacific. For instance, governmental programs in India, such as ‘Housing for All 2022’, the UDAN (Ude Desh ka Aam Nagrik) scheme, and the Aayushman Bharat program, are expected to drive the construction sector during the forecast period. Presence of binding safety norms in commercial, industrial, and residential buildings across the region is likely to boost the demand for firestop sealants in the near future.
- The market in Europe and North America is mature, as it is dominated by large number of manufacturers. Furthermore, houses are primarily made of wood in these regions, especially in North America. This makes these regions more susceptible to flames. Additionally, the presence of stringent fire safety rules in these regions is expected to drive the firestop sealants market in the near future.
- A few players dominate the market in Latin America. Major manufacturers of firestop sealants such as Hilti Corporation, The 3M Company, Sika AG, and Arkema S.A. are focusing on expanding their footprint across the region.
- Middle East & Africa is the major hub of the oil & gas industry. The region is prone to fire risks. This is anticipated to drive the demand for firestop sealants in Middle East & Africa during the forecast period.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Firestop Sealants Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in Firestop Sealants Market
The global firestop sealants market is highly fragmented; it is dominated by large numbers of big manufacturers and a few small manufacturers. Key players operating in the global firestop sealants market include:
- Hilti Corporation
- The 3M Company
- ROCKWOOL International A/S
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Sika AG
- Arkema S.A.
- Tremco Incorporated
- Urja Sealants Pvt. Ltd
- Rapidrop Global Ltd
- Soudal Accumetric
- Fosroc, Inc.
- Specified Technologies Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co. (Through Nelson Firestop Sealant)
- Etex SA/NV (Through Promat Fire Protection LLC)
Global Firestop Sealants Market: Research Scope
Global Firestop Sealants Market, by Material
Global Firestop Sealants Market, by Application
- Residential Building
- Commercial Building
- Industrial Building
Global Firestop Sealants Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.