Fine Mist Sprayers Market: An Overview
Fine mist sprayers allow the easy dispensing of a specific amount of liquid with low viscosity. These sprayers are activated by finger press, which draws fluid from the reservoir and converts liquid to small droplets. Fine mist sprayers are easy to use and can be fitted even on small containers. These sprayers are marketed in different spray patterns, which include narrow, medium, wide, or even very wide. Fine mist sprayers are mostly used in the cosmetic and personal care products. They are also used for cleaning and medical purpose. Cosmetic and personal care products include perfumes, shaving foams, and deodorants, etc. which have vast consumption of fine mist sprayers. Fine mist sprayers are commonly consumed in natural cleaning supplies, hotel amenities, and beauty products, kitchen disinfectants, continuous spray wood polishes, and stain removers.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Fine Mist Sprayers Market: Dynamics
Growing preference for better dispensing system for liquid cosmetics and personal care items to driving the market for fine mist sprayers. The production of these sprayers requires less expenditure, which attracts the manufacturer for its development. The increased penetration of e-commerce and the development of innovative printing technology for aesthetic appeal can boost the demand for fine mist sprayers. Changing lifestyles and packaging patterns is attracting consumes’ for the uptake of fine mist sprayers. Increasing emphasis on hygiene and easy product availability can thrive the fine mist sprayers market. The trends in the fine mist sprayers market include the use of environmentally friendly materials in the production of these sprayers. Opportunity for the players in this market includes making tough fine mist sprayers. The delicate body of the sprayers which may get easily deformed can act as a restraint in the fine mist sprayers market.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Fine Mist Sprayers Market: Key Developments
Many key players in the market are focusing on certification and collaboration to increase their product portfolio and relations in an extensive market. Recent developments in the performance of fine mist sprayers have created environmentally friendly sprayers. Companies are now able to produce sprayers that prevent contamination and are appealing to the consumers’.
- In January 2018, XINJITAI PTE.LTD. was certified with ISO 15378 by SGS for primary packaging of medicinal products.
- In May 2016, Aaron Packaging collaborated with National Grid for increased sustainability and to reduce energy consumption
Fine Mist Sprayers Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material, the fine mist sprayers market has been segmented into:
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Stainless Steel
On the basis of dispense volume, the fine mist sprayers market has been segmented into:
- Less than 0.1 cc
- 0.1 – 0.5 cc
- > 0.5 – 1 cc
- More than 1 cc
On the basis of end use, the fine mist sprayers market has been segmented into:
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- House Care
Fine Mist Sprayers Market: Regional Outlook
Countries like France, Germany, and the UK in the European region; Japan and China in the Asia Pacific region and the U.S. in the North America region have the largest industries of cosmetics and personal care; and therefore, the market for fine mist sprayers is expected to rise. The fine mist sprayers market in developed countries such as the U.S., Italy, and the UK is expected to have positive growth during the forecast period. It attributed to the high demand for fine mist sprayers incorporate in dispensing specific quantity per stroke. The increasing demand for easy, reliable, and low wastage packaging drives the fine mist sprayers market in developing countries such as India, China, etc.
Fine Mist Sprayers Market: Key Players
- Silgan Dispensing Systems Corporation
- O.Berk Company
- Aluglas Packaging Group
- APAK Packaging Group
- Bans Group of Companies
- Martware Science and Technology Ltd.
- Radcom Packaging Private Limited
- Living Fountain Plastic Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo GreenYard Sprayers Co., Ltd.
- XINJITAI PTE.LTD.
- Vitrag Corporation
- Knida Company Limited
- Yuyao Lucky Commodity Co., Ltd.
- Aaron Packaging, Inc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with fine mist sprayers market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- A detailed overview of fine mist sprayers market
- Changing fine mist sprayers dynamics in the industry
- In-depth fine mist sprayers market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected fine mist sprayers market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in fine mist sprayers market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on fine mist sprayers market performance
- Must-have information for fine mist sprayers market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint