Global Filter Integrity Test Market: Overview
Filter integrity test is a type of testing process, primarily used in the pharma industry. Filter testing or more commonly called as integrity testing is need to ensure the purity of grade filters. This filter integrity test can be conducted both before and after the main filtration process. Some of the most common filter integrity test are pressure hold testing, diffusive flow, and bubble point.
Global Filter Integrity Test Market: Notable Developments
The competitive landscape of the global filter integrity test market is a fragmented one due to presence of several key players. The companies in the market are consistently working towards developing more efficient products. Some of the key players in the global filter integrity test market include names such as SH-Surway (China), Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Eaton Corporation (Ireland), Sartorius (Germany), Parker Hannifin Coprpotation(US), Merck KGaA (Germany), and Donaldson Company (US) among others.
Identify the Key Factors that will drive your Company’s Growth. Request a Brochure of this Report here
The leading companies in the market are catering to several other industries apart from healthcare. These firms have a huge consumer base across the globe and are working towards creating a strong brand identity. One of the key focus areas of these filter integrity test market leaders is to expand their reach and develop a strong relationship with vendors and distributors across the upcoming economies. Some of the companies act as OEMs (other equipment manufacturers) and offer products to other companies under a private label.
Some of the notable developments in the global filter integrity test market are listed below:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, in the year 2018, launched a new Bioprocess Design Center in Shanghai. The idea behind it was to design bioprocessing solution by connecting and collaborating with biologic developers.
- Recently, Thermo Fisher Scientific took over the Advanced Bioprocessing Business from Becton, Dickinson and Company. With this takeover, Thermo Fisher was able to expand its business portfolio in life sciences solutions.
- German giants Merck launched a new center for manufacturing and distribution for its Mumbai based life sciences business. The motive behind the move was to push up the storage of its gross domestic product and cater to future bio-production demand.
Global Filter Integrity Test Market: Drivers and Restraints
Some of the key drivers for the growth of the global filter integrity test market are listed below:
- Multiple Benefits: These filter integrity tests offer multiple benefits such as high margin of safety, higher sensitivity, and ability to test the complete filter system (both housing and cartridge) are helping the growth of the filter integrity test market.
- Heavy Research and Investments: Biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry companies are now heavily investing to conduct more research and development activities. This increase in investments will positively affect the growth of the global integrity filter test market.
- Strict safety guidelines: Regulatory agencies and governments across the globe are issuing strict safety guidelines about drug safety. This will also help in spurring the growth of the filter integrity test market in coming years.
- New opportunities: Upcoming economies are now providing better infrastructure and R&D facilities for drug development. This will present newer opportunities for the growth of the market in the given forecast period.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business specialists? Request a custom report here.
Global Filter Integrity Test Market: Regional Outlook
The global filter integrity test market is divided into five key regional segments, namely, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, North America, and Middle East & Africa. The market share is currently dominated by North America followed by Europe. It is estimated that Asia Pacific will grow at a significant pace over the course the given forecast period, owing growing government support, heavy investments by key players, and developing R&D infrastructure among others.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.