Fiducial Markers Market: Introduction
- Fiducial markers, also known as fiducial, can be defined as the object placed in the viewing field of an imaging system, which appears in the image produced, and which can be used as a point of measure or reference
- Fiducial markers are implanted for defining and targeting the lesions which are located in the soft tissues of chest, abdomen, pelvis, head, and neck
- The placement of fiducial marker is an image-guided procedure which is performed by interventional radiologists, in preparation for certain types of radiation therapy, including proton therapy, stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT), and stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS)
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Fiducial Markers Market
- The strong growth of the fiducial markers market can be attributed to increase in prevalence of cancer in the population. According to Globocan, over 18 million new cases of cancer were reported in 2018. The major forms of cancers affecting the people include lung, breast, colorectal prostate, and stomach.
- Increase in adoption of radiotherapy in cancer treatment has been fuelling the demand for fiducial markers, aiding in the growth of the market. Technological investments and rise in demand for minimally invasive surgeries have been supporting the growth of the ultrasound modality. This aids in the growth of the fiducial markers market.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Fiducial Markers Market Report
- Increase in incidence of cardiovascular diseases contributes in driving the market for fiducial markers. According to the WHO, cardiovascular diseases was the major cause of mortality globally.
- Technological advances in ventricular assist devices (VAD) including continuous flow technology, have aided in improving implantability and efficiency, providing extended support, and improving the overall patient experience. This, in turn, creates the demand for these devices, contributing to the growth of the fiducial markers market.
- However, lack of skilled labor and the high cost of fiducial markers might hinder the growth of the fiducial markers market
North America to Lead Global Fiducial Markers Market
- In terms of region, the global fiducial markers market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global fiducial markers market in 2018, owing to strong presence of leading market players, high prevalence of cancer owing to lifestyle disorders, ongoing modernization and expansion of health care infrastructure, and well-established health care infrastructure
- Europe was the second largest market for Fiducial Markers in 2018, followed by Asia Pacific. Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing market for fiducial markers, followed by Latin America and Middle East & Africa. Growing focus of governments in Asian countries on enhancing the health care facilities, growing incidence of cancer, government initiatives, and rise in acceptance of radiotherapy procedures contribute to the growth of the fiducial markers market in the region.
Stuck in a Neck-to-Neck Competition with Other Brands? Request a Custom Report on “Fiducial Markers Market” here
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Fiducial Markers Market
Leading players in the global fiducial markers market are:
- Stratapharma AG
- CIVCO Medical Solutions
- IZI Medical Products
- Nanovi A/S
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Naslund Medical AB
- QlRad Inc.
Global Fiducial Markers Market: Research Scope
Global Fiducial Markers Market, by Product
- Polymer-based Markers
- Metal-based Markers
- Pure Gold
- Gold Alloys
Global Fiducial Markers Market, by Modality
Global Fiducial Markers Market, by Cancer Type
- Gastric Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
Global Fiducial Markers Market, by End-user
- Outpatient Facilities
- Independent Radiotherapy Centers
Global Fiducial Markers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.