Global Fibrotic Bronchoscopy Market: Introduction
Fibrotic bronchoscopy is used to identify the cause of lung problems. It may detect tumors, signs of infection, excess mucus in the airways, and bleeding or blockages in the lungs. If the patient is detected with low blood oxygen levels, extra oxygen is administered during bronchoscopy. Physicians might also use ultrasound during the procedure, which is a painless imaging technique that enables them to view the insides of the body. Common complaints after the procedure included a sore throat, cough, or hoarseness. A small risk of fever, minor bleeding, or pneumonia exists. Within bronchoscopy, the doctor may conduct an additional procedure called Broncho alveolar lavage.
Key Drivers of Global Fibrotic Bronchoscopy Market
Increase in prevalence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
According to the European Respiratory Society, the Burden of Obstructive Lung Disease (BOLD) study is an international effort to collect population-based estimates of the prevalence of COPD using standardized methods, including 14 sites with 10,000 adults aged less than of 40?years old. According to India State-Level Disease Burden Initiative CRD Collaborators, COPD and asthma were responsible for 75·6% and 20·0% of chronic respiratory disease DALYs, respectively, in India in 2016. The number of cases of COPD in India increased from 28·1 million in 1990 to 55·3 million in 2016, an increase in prevalence from 3·3% to 4·2%. According to the European Respiratory Society, the prevalence of COPD increases with age, and there is a physiological decline in respiratory function which begins around the age of 30–40?yrs.
Increase in incidence of bronchoscopy
According to International Journal of Critical Illness and Injury Science, flexible or fiberoptic bronchoscopy enables excellent visualization of the airway lumen and luminal surface including segmental and subsegmental bronchi with a relatively less traumatic instrument; rigid bronchoscopy enables more therapeutic options but is limited to the trachea and main bronchi unless combined with a fiberoptic bronchoscope. Bronchoscopy also has a role in disease staging and an extended role in delivering therapeutic modalities. The bronchoscope is threaded into progressively smaller airways until reaching the area of concern.
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Fibrotic Bronchoscopy Market
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global fibrotic bronchoscopy market during the forecast period. The market in the region is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace in the next few years due to an increase in research & development and various government initiatives. Europe is expected to be the second-largest market during the forecast period.
- The fibrotic bronchoscopy market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to a rise in investment in research & development by private & government organizations and increase in healthcare management.
Key Players Operating in Global Fibrotic Bronchoscopy Market
The global fibrotic bronchoscopy market is highly consolidated owing to the presence of a several key players. Leading players operating in the global fibrotic bronchoscopy market include:
- Merial S.A.S
- Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica
Global Fibrotic Bronchoscopy Market: Research Scope
Global Fibrotic Bronchoscopy Market, by Type
Global Fibrotic Bronchoscopy Market, by End-user
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.