Global Fetal and Neonatal Heart Monitor Market: Introduction
The heart and the circulatory systems followed by the nervous system is formed at the earliest stages of Fetus. In the 3rd week, the heart starts to beat and pump blood through the circulatory system. When a heart beats, oxygenated blood is pumped throughout the fetal body. Adequacy of fetal oxygenation is vital to prevent hypoxia, which affects the whole fetal body. Fetal heart rate is an important biological index or indicator to determine the well-being of the fetus. Monitoring of fetal heart rate is important to prevent any abnormality, which can lead to prematurity and miscarriage. Fetal and neonatal heart monitors are used to detect these abnormalities.
Key Drivers of Global Fetal and Neonatal Heart Monitor Market
A new generation of invasive and noninvasive monitoring technologies is under development and entering the clinical stage. For instance, STAN Monitor (Neoventa Medical, Mölndal, Sweden) is one of the most established technologies. The STAN monitor uses a fetal scalp electrode to monitor not only FHR, but also a proxy for the ST segment of the fetal QRS complex, the quantitative ratio between the amplitude of the fetal T wave and the fetal R wave, and the presence or absence of a biphasic ST segment. Significant advances are being made in the areas of fetal magnetocardiography and fetal magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). However, these technologies require expensive, fixed equipment ill-suited for routine antepartum or intrapartum use.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Fetal and Neonatal Heart Monitor Market Report
Rise in Cases of Preterm Birth due to Premature Rupture of Membrane
Premature rupture of membrane (PROM) is rupture of the membrane (amniotic sac) before labor begins. If PROM occurs before 37 weeks of pregnancy, it is called preterm premature rupture of membrane (PPROM). PROM occurs in about 8% to 10% of all pregnancies. The incidence of premature rupture of membrane ranges from about 5% to 10% of all deliveries.
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Fetal and Neonatal Heart Monitor Market
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global fetal and neonatal heart monitor market during the forecast period. The market in the region is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in the next few years due to rise in prevalence of heart disorders, introduction of new digital technologies, and well-developed health care infrastructure. Europe is expected to be the second largest market during the forecast period.
- The fetal and neonatal heart monitor market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increase in birth rates in several countries in the region.
Stuck in a Neck-to-Neck Competition with Other Brands? Request a Custom Report on “Fetal and Neonatal Heart Monitor Market” here
Key Players Operating in Global Fetal and Neonatal Heart Monitor Market
The global fetal and neonatal heart monitor market is highly consolidated, with the presence of a small number of key players. Leading players operating in the global fetal and neonatal heart monitor market are:
- General Electric Healthcare Limited
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Getinge AB
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc.
- Cooper Surgical, Inc.
- CareFusion Corporation
- Siemens Healthcare GMBH
- Smiths Medical
- Vetland Medical
Global Fetal and Neonatal Heart Monitor Market: Research Scope
Global Fetal and Neonatal Heart Monitor Market, by Product Type
Global Fetal and Neonatal Heart Monitor Market, by Modality
- Table Top Devices
- Portable & Hand Held Devices
Global Fetal and Neonatal Heart Monitor Market, by End-user
- Neonatal Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
Global Fetal and Neonatal Heart Monitor Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.