Global Fertility Tracking Apps Market: Overview
Fertility tracking apps are mobile phone applications that help women keep track of their menstrual cycles on a regular basis, to enhance their ability to plan their motherhood, among other uses. These apps are available free or at nominal costs on various mobile application stores. Fertility tracking apps offer various options, like recording moods, cervical fluid details, frequency of intercourse, and essential vital signs to ensure that the user knows her reproductive health status in full. This is set to drive the global fertility tracking apps market on an upward growth trajectory over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030, states Transparency Market Research.
The importance of planned motherhood is reflected by the fact that owing to unplanned pregnancies in 74 million women worldwide, 47,000 of them die every year. Fertility tracking apps give women with smart phones the chance to depend on something with a more interactive feel than just a calendar. Moreover, these applications allow women to predict their time of menstruation and make appropriate arrangements for the same, thus giving them better control over responses to their body's cyclic rhythms. In a global work scenario where women are increasingly becoming indispensable, such applications benefit them as well as all women of reproductive age group to better regulate their decisions.
Global Fertility Tracking Apps Market: Competitive Landscape
The global fertility tracking apps market has engaged a number of software developers and innovators who would like to cater to an increasingly tech savvy, independent female populace that demands technological solutions to reproductive health problems. Some of the key mobile phone applications in this market are:
- YONO LABS
- FLO HEALTH, INC
- KINDARA, INC
- AVA SCIENCE INC.
These players are directing efforts towards improvement of market outreach and presence by acquisitions of technological powerhouses that can provide necessary software for further enhancement and ease of access of these apps.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Fertility Tracking Apps Market: Key Trends and Drivers
- Smartphone technology is being made available to the general population at a phenomenal pace today, as evident by the projected increase in smartphone sales of 13.8% in 2020 over 2019. With an increasing outreach of smartphones, the awareness and subsequently acceptance of fertility tracking apps will increase among women worldwide.
- Participation of women in the global workforce is increasing steadily. This reflects a global female fraternity that is financially independent and professional, thereby requiring access to responsible regulation of their natural rhythms. Therefore, the fertility tracking apps market will witness increased demand as female workforce increases.
Global Fertility Tracking Apps Market: Regional Analysis
North America and Europe currently are leaders in the fertility tracking apps market owing to an increased awareness of birth control and an established smart phone presence in these regions. The Asia Pacific region (APAC) is expected to grow at the fastest rate in this market owing to a growing smart phone penetration in this region and an increasing awareness among couples about fertile period for trying to conceive.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global fertility tracking apps market, ask for a customized report here
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.