Faux Finish Coatings Market: Introduction
- Faux finish coating is a term used to describe decorative paint finishes, which replicate appearance of materials such as wood, marble, and stone. These coatings impart the look of plain cement to concrete surfaces. They give a light gray soft texture finish to objects, while replicating the feel and look of cement.
- Faux finish coatings are decorative paint finishes that are used on walls, floors, ceilings, furniture, and other surfaces to reproduce appearance of stone (granite, marble, and others), metals, wood, and other materials.
Key Drivers of Global Faux Finish Coatings Market
- Rise in demand for advanced coating materials and increase in adoption of faux finish coatings in construction applications, led by their decorative paint finishes and ability to provide easy, and smooth finishing, are major factors projected to drive the global faux finish coatings market during the forecast period
- Faux finish coatings are largely employed in the residential sector, owing to their higher bond than that of powder compounds. Increase in usage of faux finish coatings as bonding agents in the construction industry is also anticipated to drive the global faux finish coatings market in the near future.
- Rise in awareness among consumers regarding the use of faux finish coatings with high quality in residential and commercial buildings is expected to boost the global faux finish coatings market in the near future. Furthermore, increase in adoption of faux finish coatings in the infrastructure development sector, owing to their enhanced decorative quality and high performance, is projected to augment the demand for faux finish coatings across the globe during the forecast period.
- Faux finish coatings are significantly employed in new residential and non-residential constructions, especially in developing markets. This inclination toward home decoration as well as home painting applications is projected to drive the demand for faux finish coatings in the near future.
- Increase in demand for faux finish coatings in various industrial applications, led by their superior physical properties, is another key factor estimated to propel the global faux finish coatings market during the forecast period
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Significant Opportunities in Construction Industry
- Based on product type, the global faux finish coatings market can be segmented into metallic, plaster, wall glazing, and marbleizing. In terms of revenue, the plaster segment is projected to hold significant share of the global market during the forecast period, owing to rise in demand for faux finish coatings in plaster in industries such as building & construction and infrastructure development.
- Based on application, the global faux finish coatings market can be divided into buildings & construction, furniture, and others. Increase in initiatives in redevelopment and renovation in the building & construction industry in various developing and developed countries is a major factor projected to drive the global faux finish coatings market between 2019 and 2027.
North America to be Key Region of Global Faux Finish Coatings Market
- Based on region, the global faux finish coatings market can be segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- In terms of revenue, North America is expected to account for major share of the global faux finish coatings market from 2019 to 2027. Demand for faux finish coatings is increasing rapidly in the construction industry in North America. Finishing carried out by using faux finish coatings is easy and smooth. It also lowers labor costs and efforts; and enhances appearance. These factors are driving the global faux finish coatings market.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
- The global faux finish coatings market was highly fragmented in 2018. Rapid growth of the global building & construction industry is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Several major players are engaged in research and development activities in order to expand their product portfolios
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
- Crescent Bronze, Inc.
- DuROCK Alfacing International Limited
- Anvil Paints & Coatings, Inc.
- Adicolor, Inc.
- DecoArt, Inc.
- Benjamin Moore & Co. Inc. (Berkshire Hathaway, Inc.)
- Pratt & Lambert Paints
- Modern Masters, Inc.
- The Valspar Corporation
- Faux Effects International, Inc.
- Multicolor Specialties, Inc.
- Roman Decorating Products, LLC
Global Faux Finish Coatings Market: Research Scope
Global Faux Finish Coatings Market, by Product
- Wall Glazing
Global Faux Finish Coatings Market, by Application
- Building & Construction
Global Faux Finish Coatings Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.