Faux Finish Coatings Market: Introduction
- Faux finish coating is a term used to describe decorative paint finishes, which replicate appearance of materials such as wood, marble, and stone. These coatings impart the look of plain cement to concrete surfaces. They give a light gray soft texture finish to objects, while replicating the feel and look of cement.
- Faux finish coatings are decorative paint finishes that are used on walls, floors, ceilings, furniture, and other surfaces to reproduce appearance of stone (granite, marble, and others), metals, wood, and other materials.
Key Drivers of Global Faux Finish Coatings Market
- Rise in demand for advanced coating materials and increase in adoption of faux finish coatings in construction applications, led by their decorative paint finishes and ability to provide easy, and smooth finishing, are major factors projected to drive the global faux finish coatings market during the forecast period
- Faux finish coatings are largely employed in the residential sector, owing to their higher bond than that of powder compounds. Increase in usage of faux finish coatings as bonding agents in the construction industry is also anticipated to drive the global faux finish coatings market in the near future.
- Rise in awareness among consumers regarding the use of faux finish coatings with high quality in residential and commercial buildings is expected to boost the global faux finish coatings market in the near future. Furthermore, increase in adoption of faux finish coatings in the infrastructure development sector, owing to their enhanced decorative quality and high performance, is projected to augment the demand for faux finish coatings across the globe during the forecast period.
- Faux finish coatings are significantly employed in new residential and non-residential constructions, especially in developing markets. This inclination toward home decoration as well as home painting applications is projected to drive the demand for faux finish coatings in the near future.
- Increase in demand for faux finish coatings in various industrial applications, led by their superior physical properties, is another key factor estimated to propel the global faux finish coatings market during the forecast period
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Significant Opportunities in Construction Industry
- Based on product type, the global faux finish coatings market can be segmented into metallic, plaster, wall glazing, and marbleizing. In terms of revenue, the plaster segment is projected to hold significant share of the global market during the forecast period, owing to rise in demand for faux finish coatings in plaster in industries such as building & construction and infrastructure development.
- Based on application, the global faux finish coatings market can be divided into buildings & construction, furniture, and others. Increase in initiatives in redevelopment and renovation in the building & construction industry in various developing and developed countries is a major factor projected to drive the global faux finish coatings market between 2019 and 2027.
North America to be Key Region of Global Faux Finish Coatings Market
- Based on region, the global faux finish coatings market can be segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- In terms of revenue, North America is expected to account for major share of the global faux finish coatings market from 2019 to 2027. Demand for faux finish coatings is increasing rapidly in the construction industry in North America. Finishing carried out by using faux finish coatings is easy and smooth. It also lowers labor costs and efforts; and enhances appearance. These factors are driving the global faux finish coatings market.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
- The global faux finish coatings market was highly fragmented in 2018. Rapid growth of the global building & construction industry is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Several major players are engaged in research and development activities in order to expand their product portfolios
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
- Crescent Bronze, Inc.
- DuROCK Alfacing International Limited
- Anvil Paints & Coatings, Inc.
- Adicolor, Inc.
- DecoArt, Inc.
- Benjamin Moore & Co. Inc. (Berkshire Hathaway, Inc.)
- Pratt & Lambert Paints
- Modern Masters, Inc.
- The Valspar Corporation
- Faux Effects International, Inc.
- Multicolor Specialties, Inc.
- Roman Decorating Products, LLC
Global Faux Finish Coatings Market: Research Scope
Global Faux Finish Coatings Market, by Product
- Wall Glazing
Global Faux Finish Coatings Market, by Application
- Building & Construction
Global Faux Finish Coatings Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.