Fatigue Testing Machine Market: Introduction
- Fatigue testing machines are used to measure the sturdiness of components, raw materials, or finished products, and to withstand cyclic fatigue loading in various conditions.
- Fatigue testing machines conduct tests by measuring the force applied on these raw materials until the raw material fails.
Fatigue Testing Machine Market Dynamics
- Increasing demand for fatigue testing machines from the automotive industry is considered to be one of the key trends affecting the growth of the fatigue testing machine market.
- In the automotive industry, fatigue testing machines are utilized to examine durability of materials such as metals, plastic, rubber, and alloys.
- Several automotive companies are adopting ultra-high frequency based fatigue testing machines that helps in decreasing the turnaround time.
- Moreover, technological advancement enables end-users to test the fatigue life of new products with high fatigue cycles.
- For example, even proportions of titanium and nickel result in an alloy of nitinol wire which is gaining importance in several applications. Thus, development of materials with higher fatigue life cycles is expected to boost the growth of the fatigue testing machine market.
- In addition, growing demand for digital fatigue testing machines is another key trend promoting the growth of the market.
- Aerospace and defense, construction, automotive, and research & development sectors are increasingly adopting advanced fatigue testing machines due to its increasing applications in material testing and testing the performance of final products.
- However, low data accuracy due to high levels of background variation is expected to be a major factor limiting the growth of the fatigue testing machine market in the upcoming years. Fatigue testing machines are used for modifications of the existing designs. It is also used to validate new product designs to ensure that the design does not incur fatigue failures.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Fatigue Testing Machine Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on end-use industry, the global fatigue testing machine market can be divided into automotive industry, composites industry, aerospace industry, and medical industry.
- The automotive industry segment is a prominent end-user of fatigue testing machines. Thus, this end-user segment accounted for major market share in 2018. The segment is projected to maintain its dominance in the global fatigue testing machine market throughout the forecast period.
- Growing demand for electric and hybrid vehicles across the world has augmented the expansion of the automotive industry, resulting in growth in demand for fatigue testing machines.
North America to Lead the Global Market for Fatigue Testing Machines
- In terms of region, the global fatigue testing machine market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for major share of the fatigue testing machine market in 2018, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific.
- The fatigue testing machine market in North America is majorly impacted by the expansion of various end-use industries such as automotive, medical, and aerospace. The rapid growth of these industries offers ample growth opportunities to the fatigue testing machine market.
- The fatigue testing machine market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace in the near future due to significant expansion of the automotive sector. Moreover, Asian countries such as China, India, South Korea, and Japan are experiencing strong growth in demand for electric and hybrid vehicles. This is expected to be a major factor that drives the demand for fatigue testing machines, and thereby boosts the fatigue testing machine market in the region.
- South America and Middle East & Arica are also expected to witness prominent market share in the fatigue testing machine market due to several initiatives taken by the government in these regions toward product safety and quality upgrade.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global fatigue testing machine market was moderately fragmented in 2018, with presence of numerous large and small scale established players who have occupied prominent share in the market. These vendors are engaged in offering varied products to end-users and adopt different strategies to stay relevant in this competitive environment. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Ducom Instruments
- Ektron Tek
- Fine Manufacturing Industries
- Illinois Tool Works
- MTS Systems
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Zwick Roell Group
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Fatigue Testing Machine Market: Research Scope
Fatigue Testing Machine Market, by End-use Industry
- Automotive industry
- Aerospace industry
- Composites industry
- Medical industry
Global Fatigue Testing Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.